Bepannah,My thoughts, My every thing, my world...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah~ My thoughts ~ep 142~1.10.18 My everything, my world!

The question of what and who they are to each other? Will continue to crop up, till their bond    conforms and adheres to the expectations of tradition, faith, morality and law of the land. From  the chai wala , to a dependable  childhood friend. The question will be raised, who is she to him? Knowing Aditya Hooda, right from the times he set eyes upon Zoya Siddiqui , he could never refer to Zoya as his girl friend, fiance! Ah yes she did become his good friend. However , only recently has his heart ,mind and soul reckoned her as his true love. Yet, since he continues to be one step away from formalizing their love in the legal and sacred bond of marriage. He cannot refer to his wife! So how does Adi sum up his relationship with Zoya? How simply yet profoundly he introduces Zoya as his everything! his world. But one cannot get the world without making sacrifices, prioritising, and making informed choices, to fulfil that word of mouth ,commitments of the heart he gave to Zoya.

A friend in need is a friend indeed. The timely intervention of Vatsal saves Adi's life, and wins both  Zoya and Adi's trust in this old childhood friend of Adis. As his unsUual feat   actually thwarts his own life too. So a man who risks his own life for to save a friends  sure qualifies to win the can be trust of knowing the complete story so far love saga of Adi and Zoya. no surprise that this still in bridal clothes bride Zoya  shares their out and out rejection by both their respective families. The out come is positive.. as there is reason enough and the good will  for both Ishita and Vatsal to invite  both Adi and Zoya to pose l no delay occur  in a good cause! That of undertaking their vows  during the vows renewal of Vatsal and Ishita's to mark their first marriage anniversary.  

The type of predicament left high and dry! Zoya and Adi find themselves in today, where they face the bitter option of marrying without their families blessings and support. In the real world many times when families oppose marriage between two people who love each other. Its common practice, that the bride or the groom's friends back them into getting married. In this episode Vatshal from the heavens is sent by the divinities to carry out the duties of the true dependable friend who facilitates the sincere and honest needs of his friend Aditya Hooda!    

Very, engaging, Zoya and Adi's complete harmony seen during Vatsal and Ishita's anniversary party. Both fit perfectly in the clothes and the ambience their friends graciously provide for them. To me the reason for their obvious relieve, surpasses the invite and the glitzy occasion. Its more about having each by their side. There is confidence, that nothing can go wrong as they walk side by side not just in their own company, but in the extended company of the world at large. This is a god sent occasion where they are seen as together, as we ; spoken for; in a celebratory manner, rather than  suffer indifferent  derogatory casting aside by their loved ones.

Engaging issue, that strikes me in this episode is the moment where Vatsal and Ishita  ceremoniously repeat their marriage vows on stage before all. Really the message to Adi and Zoya is one of great optimistic truth. No matter how much opposition true lovers face, all the world still loves lovers! The smiles and signs of hope in Adi and Zoya's  eyes and faces, provides temporary respite to them from  their memories of  hard line opposing loved ones they left behind. Vatsal's positive message for both Adi and Zoya that things will fall into place. Eventually both their families will accept them once they marry on their own accord! Makes me wonder if there is a degree of truth in Vatsal's support that veers his friend Aditya into embarking on the journey of married life at the anniversary party? But even then, Adi seeks Zoya's consent! Only after she gives with a demure smile, Adi agrees! 

For me, it's interesting to see that for once Zoya and Adi grace an event they both haven't organised in one way or another. Also with a smile of relief, I gather that this marriage is not a hoax marriage they went through before to fulfil hidden agenda! This time the agenda is about true unconditional love they have for each other! These vows they undertake now, speak for the neverending love, respect and faithfulness they feel for each other till eternity!

Has their love become a romantic thriller? What with Adi escaping a near miss brush with being crushed by a speeding truck. Still I believe, If god be with you? Who can be against you? A guardian angel saves him. Zoya's first love is safe. The near miss with death, really sums up all,  not only the perils both have fought till now. But also indicates to those dangers, they will continue to fight to realize their boundless love. For love is not just the realization of loving one another, but also about surviving in love in this cruel world.

After all look at the mess that bubbles and brews up in both the houses of Hooda and Siddiqui. Their children's taken bold step will create tremors in both families. A serious incident suggests some heinous criminality, and now that the police is involved. Both households fear for the welfare of their own child.  Have to say for once Anjana does the right thing by naming a suspect with a possible motive. Harsh though, keeps the law custom and practice in mind, soon bids the police to issue an arrest warrant for Waseem! Arjun,  although tough, takes a decision, and supplies the proof against Waseem. His threatening comment to get Adi! for instigating Zoya, to leaving the mandap. Words said in fury turn into a possible rod for Waseem's back! Outcome his arrest! and his denial of course! quite a turn of events! 

Even at the party, the hooded figure does not escape Zoya's eyes. Adi's foiled accident took place , for two reasons.. to help them marry with the support of friends. To alert Zoya at all times! to safeguard her husband to be s life! For in saving him she grants her self life  too! Hamlet53 2.10.18

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post as always hammie❀️
tbh i didn't like the episode much.. but loved their chemistry!

the highlight of the episode was 'yeh hai zoya meri sab kuch.. yeh hain aditya humare sab kuch'😳

really hyped for this lit wedding week though..
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful post as always hammie❀️ helooo MaryamπŸ˜ƒ grabbing the dil!. hammie nearly pulled a face today.. thought to myself  aaj kio picture nehin milage... but I had faith so just checked and my face broke into a smile  πŸ˜ƒ

tbh i didn't like the episode much.. but loved their chemistry!
 yes me too only looked at them.. zoya's dusky eyes   makeup really suited her... she looked doe-eyed,, as for him... cheek to cheek smile.. both looked dashing... 
the highlight of the episode was 'yeh hai zoya meri sab kuch.. yeh hain aditya humare sab kuch'😳
yes... totally... beautifully   expressed.. just rightly so for their pure relationship  loved his smart  military  style  jacket.. significant of the fight they put up to be together... its all smiles..nearly there

really hyped for this lit wedding week though..   dekh Maryam, good things come to those who wait.. waise.. I would rather  have zoya and adi.. to the horrid garage music colours show us here..  thanks for my  pretty  picture  perfect zoya and Adi.. chers mate, much love hammie

Harani thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Hammie.
Glad to see your post.   Hope you are getting better.
Eonder how you and Suruthi make a mind-blowing any lysis day after day.  You two are honestly gifted.

Wanted to post the day I saw you back in action but rest of the post answered about your health   So I was content with that. My prayers and wishes for the further medical intervention you will be going through 

You are so right.  The song or misic change in uk telecast actually spoils the essence of the scenes.  Can't understand why they do so. 

Haven't watched the episodes properly  for atleast couple of weeks.  So hard for me to comment on it 

Thank you so much for your post.  You have no ides how much I've missed it. 
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hii Hammie! Firstly how are you dear? When is the procedure? I pray that you be absolutely fine...
Coming to the analysis...thank you Hammie for doong this despite being indisposed... i know how difficult it must be to write o n the  laptop ecause you had mentioned it in a post sometime back...
You know whatiand how i feel about your writing and since i am not watching the episodes on a regular basis...your writings are a gift everyday coz even if the episodes are drab( I glean them from the WU) your writing makes it appealing...
No coming back to the writeup it was beautiful as always... I love the way you have described vatsal and Ishita's role in Adiya's life...
And you know I am an admirer of the way you write, your use of words... Its always an enriching experience...
Lots of love...πŸ€—
Take care hammie
Juhi

Edited by amortentia15 - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harani

Hi Hammie...helooo Harani..πŸ˜ƒ how wonderful to see you mate

Glad to see your post.   Hope you are getting better...yes better thanks..
Eonder how you and Suruthi make a mind-blowing any lysis day after day.  You two are honestly gifted.
well... for me, it keeps me on the bright side of things.πŸ˜ƒ the leads are doing a great job
Wanted to post the day I saw you back in action but rest of the post answered about your health   So I was content with that. My prayers and wishes for the further medical intervention you will be going through 
every prayer of  all members who know me mattered to me than.. and even now readers best wishes are  a source of healing for me
You are so right.  The song or misic change in uk telecast actually spoils the essence of the scenes.  Can't understand why they do so. 
its what is seen as niggling copy right policies that  telecasting adhere to..
Haven't watched the episodes properly  for atleast couple of weeks.  So hard for me to comment on it 
Harani should you have the time .. then do catch up.. check my index.. should give you rough idea of the episodes
Thank you so much for your post.  You have no ides how much I've missed it. 
thank you dear mate for acknowledging my posts...hammie is much humbled...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Juhi..πŸ˜ƒ super! duper! to see you as always..
Hii Hammie! Firstly how are you dear? When is the procedure? I pray that you be absolutely fine...
look , the hospital   says, the appointment for a planned elective surgery may be a "while"πŸ˜›... methinks they rather have me come in emergencies so they could carry out an emergency procedure. so its touch and go.. have to watch what I feed myself.. bad! bad! as iam a foodie so more  fruits and less of biryani and nehariπŸ˜›... ohhh come on Juhi hammie is tipped to live only once!!πŸ˜† khane de muhje!πŸ˜†... actually my cuz sis has imposed a strict food regime on me.. which I despise so many arguments in my home!
Coming to the analysis...thank you Hammie for doong this despite being indisposed... i know how difficult it must be to write o n the  laptop ecause you had mentioned it in a post sometime back.
yes... its the folding the tum.. and using the lappie.. but I  stop and walk about then resume,, its not as bad as it used to be..
You know whatiand how i feel about your writing and since i am not watching the episodes on a regular basis...your writings are a gift everyday coz even if the episodes are drab( I glean them from the WU) your writing makes it appealing... ohhh that is brilliant.. so pleased JuhiπŸ˜ƒ
No coming back to the writeup it was beautiful as always... I love the way you have described vatsal and Ishita's role in Adiya's life...  thanks .. common  strand, friends bailing out..
And you know I am an admirer of the way you write, your use of words... Its always an enriching experience...  right Juhi... spoil me rotten  then!!πŸ˜› with your much valued words   loving itπŸ˜†.. but more so for your loyal support..  are you writing anywhere? would love to check it out..
Lots of love...πŸ€—
Take care hammie
Juhi
look matey..πŸ˜ƒ come again always     a treat to see you on  my bepannah posts.. as always yours hammie

amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No Biriyani??? I can feel your pain hammie trust me coz biriyani is my most favourite food ever...nothing comes close to that... πŸ˜†  
Get well real fast and then have as much biriyani and nihaari as you want... I am glad you have a sis whose watching over what you eat...
You know you deserve all the adulation that comes your way because of your writeups...they are amazing and like i said have a very positive influence on the reader...😊    
Love it always... I do write regularly on bp and a few other characters and i am in the process of churning out a few more stories...they are all in wp...so I'll pm you my ID  if you  want...it will be a pleasure if you read them... I would love that...
get well soon dear 
juhi   
Hamlet53 thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No Biriyani??? I can feel your pain hammie trust me coz biriyani is my most favourite food ever...nothing comes close to that... πŸ˜†   okayyy at least  you understand my pain
Get well real fast and then have as much biriyani and nihaari as you want... I am glad you have a sis whose watching over what you eat...   she gives me portions  fit for a mouse😑   I eat with a mound of grub on my plate!    either she has to leave or I willπŸ˜†...
You know you deserve all the adulation that comes your way because of your writeups...they are amazing and like i said have a very positive influence on the reader...😊    shall we say I savour the characters...and then slowly swallow their interactions! 
Love it always... I do write regularly on bp and a few other characters and i am in the process of churning out a few more stories...they are all in wp..
now you are talking sense... yes send ID.. and me avidly  looking forward to your writings..πŸ‘πŸ‘
.so I'll pm you my ID  if you  want...it will be a pleasure if you read them... I would love that...
get well soon dear     Juhi do pray... and don't disappear in a puff of smoke, stay by my side... much love , ever yours hammie
juhi   

sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie! A really good post! Absolutely love you title! Also loved what you said about their love becoming a romantic thriller, it does seem like it and after all that's what we were promised at the start of Bepannaah πŸ˜ƒ

AdiYa calling each other their everything was so lovely. And they both were so surprised when the other said it. When Zoya said it she herself couldn't believe what she had just said πŸ˜³

Also I noticed that Papa Hooda & Roshna both asked, are Aditya & Zoya BOTH okay? When they found out about the accident. Shows they've wholeheartedly accepted not only AdiYa's relation but also their bahu/damaad as part of the family.