Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandwani.kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice and beautiful part maan is hurt as his loved does not believed me now i am sure rushing is not his child geet somewhere trust him with)l be waiting for next part
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update. Little ruhi is so adorable and the way maan is trying to ask her questions shows that she might have had a memory loss. Maan's cousin dev knows everything about ruhi and is looking into her matter. Dev tells maan to tell the truth to dadi and geet but maan is angry on them as they both didn't believe him and questioned him in return and now he doesn't want to give them any explanation. Geet comes to meet maan as she thinks that he is hiding something big and even dadi is not sure about ruhi and maan's relationship but doesn't know what to believe as maan is not answering her questions. Geet goes to ttalk to maan and even though he is angry on her, he agrees to talk to her. Little ruhi tries to get dadi's attention but dadi gets angry on her making ruhi scared of her. Dev diverts her mind with the ice cream and she still offers ice cream to dadi because maan had told her that ice cream wins hearts, leaving dadi amazed at the little girl's gesture which reminded her of llttle maan and his antics. Eagerly waiting to know aabout geet and maan's conversation and the mystery behind little ruhi. Continue soon 😊
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful...so glad maan has dev on his side who will watch out for him and the little cutie...how sweet of her to go to dadi inspite of her shouting at her earlier...
waiting to see what geet has to say to maan...totoally understand maan's pov...but he should also see from others pov too...especially dadi and geet
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Maan is blaming others but did he do sensible thing
who is ruhi
n what doe den knows
what accident where they talking abt
Geet has came to him but he is still mad  
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update
Dev come to meet maan
Maan say Dev don't anyone know this
Someone trying to kill him
Geet come to km meet maan
Seeing geet dadima say sorry to her
geet come to maan room
seeing geet Dev take ruhi with him for ice cream
ruhi trying to play with dadima
dadima rudely talk to her
Waiting for next update

mlaran852 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow an amazing update!!

maan is angry at everyone because they assumed things without listening first...

ruhi is a small kid and i doubt that she is maans daughter..

dev is ready to help and tries to explain geets and dadimas reaction but maan is too hurt..

geet realises that maan can never do such act and wants ansewrs...i believe that she will be god with ruhi and will bond easily with her..

ruhi tries to get close to dadoma but the old lady get all her frustration on poor baby...the way ruhi tries to get close and offers her icecream is touching...

realy hope that dadima gets close with the baby..
Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good that Geet has come back to  clarify her stand. 
Maan is not happy with Geet 

Love the Dev Maan bonding. 

Waiting for next 
taahir004 thumbnail
Excellent Chapter
Geet , believes that Maan could not cheat her that he is hiding something and now she wants
to talk to him only Maan feels that even Geet is selfish but that is wrong on his side
she never uttered any word , she was numb with shock
Maan just cannot assume that Geet too does not trust him but I'm glad that she is there to talk
though his rudeness not wanting to talk to her did not effect Geet
I really hope she can let Maan know she trust him and yes its left up to him whether he believes her
and lets her back into his life .
There is surely something dangerous about Ruhi's life story it seems like whatever tragic that happened could be either an accident or a planned murder and it seems like the culprits are also after Ruhi and I think this is the reason Maan has her as his daughter and is probably trying to teach her to say her name with his name
Dev 's entry has just spiced up things while the suspense is growing
both Maan and Dev clearly share a close unique bond , there is honesty , love , warmth and trust
so Dev is going to investigate about Ruhi's parents
Daadima is angry on Maan , but both Maan and Daadima needs to understand staying angry making accusations will not sort the matter out
yes Maan is hurt that his Daadima did not ask him where he was what had happened only lashed out at him but the situation was he came home with a child and she calls him papa so its natural people don't think they just assume yes its wrong but that is the fact that whatever reactions Maan got that night was more out of anger and disappointment

arorasurbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update
Maan is so hurt with family behaviour so much
Dev is supporting Maan and trying to help him but in what?? 
Ruhi is so innocent and want to be friendly with Dadi.. 
preyasekar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
VERY NICE UPDATE
GEET IS VERY MUCH CURIOUS AND ALSO SHE TRUSTING MAAN I THINK THAT'S Y SHE CAME T MANSION NOW AND ALSO TALKING TO RUCHI  ALSO
DADI IS VERY MUCH RUDE TO CHILD I HOPE SHE WILL UNDERSTAND THAT SHE IS LITTLE CHILD AND HELP HIS GRAND CHILD TO FIND THE TRUTH