Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

hoo Rashmi

Today i saw movie...Subodh πŸ‘ he just nailed it so is Sumeet and Prasad as legendary Dr Lagoo and Panshikar... β­οΈπŸ‘ 

only regret or miscast Anand Ingale as great Vasant Kanitkar sir. 😲... nah  πŸ˜† my mom is from Nasik saw that era plus Kanitkar sir was her professor πŸ˜³ ...he was handsome man even picture can vouch for this Anand looks πŸ€”  Kanitkar sir was reserved very sharp suited booted personality

anyways that era was something else ... My mom her entire age group felt nostalgic she was in college when Kashinath Ghanekar was star sorry super star ⭐️ she also meet him personally too πŸ˜ƒ
he was magnetic person she told girl women used to throw themselves on him literallyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes agree length shd have trimmed

btw how are you πŸ€—

Hi Aditi πŸ€— I am good and how are you 😳

Wow, Vasant Kanitkar as professor, lucky people those were! Kharach to kaal khupach vegla hota
I didn't really know much about Kanitkar.. Actually I was too mesmerized to pay attention to any differences between the real and reel they showed at the end.. πŸ˜†

Me yet to hear anything from my mom and dad πŸ˜ƒ My mom has seen all those original plays and dad has witnessed Bhalji Pendharkar and Jayprabha studio era in Kolhapur.. So surely planning to watch the movie again with them and hear interesting stories.. Nostalgia trip for sure..!

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: goofyCat

Hi Aditi πŸ€— I am good and how are you 😳

Wow, Vasant Kanitkar as professor, lucky people those were! Kharach to kaal khupach vegla hota
I didn't really know much about Kanitkar.. Actually I was too mesmerized to pay attention to any differences between the real and reel they showed at the end.. πŸ˜†

Me yet to hear anything from my mom and dad πŸ˜ƒ My mom has seen all those original plays and dad has witnessed Bhalji Pendharkar and Jayprabha studio era in Kolhapur.. So surely planning to watch the movie again with them and hear interesting stories.. Nostalgia trip for sure..!

πŸ˜†

yes Golden Era of cinema be Marathi or Hindi ... Kolhapur u guys from there i love that city πŸ˜³ i was actually plan to buy flat there πŸ˜‰ lovely weather green farms and chabuk language πŸ˜†  kata kirrr😳

goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

πŸ˜†

yes Golden Era of cinema be Marathi or Hindi ... Kolhapur u guys from there i love that city😳i was actually plan to buy flat thereπŸ˜‰lovely weather green farms and chabuk languageπŸ˜† kata kirrr😳

Haha, yes me originally from Kolhapur 😳 Yup, lovely weather plus the peaceful life
Real estate has been surging there too lately.. Hope you got one πŸ˜‰

The best part about the movie is that you can feel the glory of that era.. It keeps you hooked
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mishkil88

Nana is not hero of aapla manus. He will get award for supporting actor. I was asking about competition in general. Nana is 22 years older than SB. Dr. KG bipopic cha motha Yash mhanje apan subodh la baghtoy ase vatatach nahi. Itka to bhumiket virghallay.

Nana was in almost every Frame of aapla manus. Plus the film is also of Viacom 18. He is a strong contender.
mishkil88 thumbnail
@happyplace - let it be. Still he played a father and an inspector right ? so he is not a hero but sumeet raghavan is the hero and irawati harshe is heroine. Nana is character artist in that film who is supporting actor. Let's see. If viacom 18 makes its own award like ZM or filmfare awards let us see.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mishkil88

@happyplace - let it be. Still he played a father and an inspector right ? so he is not a hero but sumeet raghavan is the hero and irawati harshe is heroine. Nana is character artist in that film who is supporting actor. Let's see. If viacom 18 makes its own award like ZM or filmfare awards let us see.

I know you all want sb to win and he will win loads of awards.
But Nana was the face of aapla Manoos just like Subodh was for adkg. Both sold the film and both have given great performances.

About this character artist thing,
The poster of Aapla Manoos had Nana on it riding a bike for crying out loud.πŸ˜†

But they will give it to SB. Commercially more successful too.
Also , the allegations against Nana won't help him.
mishkil88 thumbnail
Janvhi - let's assume that subodh is not in race this year. Even then Nana would get supporting actor only. I myself rate Nana as greater actor many notches above others. In Prakash amte and natasamrat he played hero but not in aapla manus.  imo.
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Really feeling envious of all you guys who have watched the movie..I will have to wait for it to come on Netflix or maybe on TV πŸ˜”   Btw will watch Savita DP later on Netflix πŸ˜›
AKG success party with the cast, crew and producers.

goofyCat thumbnail
Found this on twitter

Notafan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: goofyCat

Found this on twitter

Thanks a lot. Is it possible for you post page 7 scan too ? Looks like Loksatta font . 
Edited by Notafan - 5 years ago