Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: luckySnow

If porus was failure it would have shut down long ago...

exactly...porus is a hit show...it has done well for itself. Sony doesnt have mercy with shows which dont perform for them...recent examples are prthvi vallabh or yeh pyaar nahi toh kya hain...and than these three shows ( ganesh ji one, sai one and porus) have been running for more than 10 months...thats itself a proof of it being hit...porus had literally topped channel so many times. So siddharth sir is not being arrogant when he declare his show a success and its obvious he would be offended and react if somebody said that its ending because of trp...jabki channel unse extend karne ko keh raha hain. Leave siddharth...even actors such as hrishikesh who played ripudaman was equally disappointed with that article and posted in support of the show. Each character who worked in this show, even it was for just few days...feels proud of this show. 
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ethereal mahbharat isn't more successful than porus tbh...porus I say is more successful than mahbharat ...
luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

exactly...porus is a hit show...it has done well for itself. Sony doesnt have mercy with shows which dont perform for them...recent examples are prthvi vallabh or yeh pyaar nahi toh kya hain...and than these three shows ( ganesh ji one, sai one and porus) have been running for more than 10 months...thats itself a proof of it being hit...porus had literally topped channel so many times. So siddharth sir is not being arrogant when he declare his show a success and its obvious he would be offended and react if somebody said that its ending because of trp...jabki channel unse extend karne ko keh raha hain. Leave siddharth...even actors such as hrishikesh who played ripudaman was equally disappointed with that article and posted in support of the show. Each character who worked in this show, even it was for just few days...feels proud of this show. 

Which article
luckySnow thumbnail
Sony TV treats porus like stepmother because they don't own its rights agar promos vagaiyra hote to TV trp bhi kafi Hoti...still .8 trp on Sony is brilliant...and then there are other platforms like sonyliv and YouTube where it actually rocks Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Moreover i am sure...people claiming how bad has poras been are not watching any other shows as of now...i catch ishq mein marjawan and porus is much better in my openion...and from many more shows airing right now...porus is way way better. 
EtherealRati thumbnail
there was some article which claimed porus is ending as its not doing good...and thats why siddharth sir had reacted on twitter saying ki aise galat cheeje mat failao...and its disappointing to see such rumors when show is a clear success ...that was not wrong...anyone would protect and defend. 
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckySnow

Ethereal mahbharat isn't more successful than porus tbh...porus I say is more successful than mahbharat ...

mahabharat had that trp support with it...and thats why it is considered more...in longer run...even i feel porus will outshine...there are many people who love watching the show as a whole. 
luckySnow thumbnail

there was some article which claimed porus is ending as its not doing good...and thats why siddharth sir had reacted on twitter saying ki aise galat cheeje mat failao...and its disappointing to see such rumors when show is a clear success ...that was not wrong...anyone would protect and defend. 

Such articles are usually bogus ...
luckySnow thumbnail

Moreover i am sure...people claiming how bad has poras been are not watching any other shows as of now...i catch ishq mein marjawan and porus is much better in my openion...and from many more shows airing right now...porus is way way better. 

Yeah I criticize it alot ðŸ˜† but I watch only porus as far as Indian dramas are concerned ðŸ˜† 
luckySnow thumbnail
I don't know from where I heard or read that cgm is intended for 100 episodes...maybe I misunderstood or misread ...