Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
For me I would say I got real freedom after marriage. Freedom to pursue my passion. Plus I could take more independent decision. My husband is also involved in social service activities. I am also doing quite a lot of things on female empowerment and he says I should be doing more. I am a feminist,but I don't subscribe to that brand of feminism that claims female superiority. I want girls to stand up for themselves but not at the cost of putting down men. If u have some patience u can fight the battle right way. In the show also we see it is not just zoya a victim of ema but aditya too. Men have their share of problems. And communication only helps in long run.
alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

For me I would say I got real freedom after marriage. Freedom to pursue my passion. Plus I could take more independent decision. My husband is also involved in social service activities. I am also doing quite a lot of things on female empowerment and he says I should be doing more. I am a feminist,but I don't subscribe to that brand of feminism that claims female superiority. I want girls to stand up for themselves but not at the cost of putting down men. If u have some patience u can fight the battle right way. In the show also we see it is not just zoya a victim of ema but aditya too. Men have their share of problems. And communication only helps in long run.

Same views about feminism. Degrading someone won't give you equality and it will be counted as vengeance. Both have to let go of the past ways and have to be equal in everything, Both can go through pain.. happiness.. trials.. mistakes. Man and woman both are equal in every sense. Why to define men as practical being and women as emotional one. When both have same heart.. same skin.. same head.
alizia_malik thumbnail
@shruti there is new phase starting from today onwards as per new promo make a separate thread for it.
nayantara. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alizia_malik

@nayantara @shruti how lucky you guys are to find supportive husbands.

Supportive wives deserve supportive husbands. 

But yes I have been lucky. The best part was to have total freedom to do as I wanted which is difficult in a conservative joint family.So I could go trekking in the Himalayas with my students ans even luck out on a trip to Dakhin Gangotri ...our permanent station in Antartica.
Kiruravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: alizia_malik

@shruti there is new phase starting from today onwards as per new promo make a separate thread for it.

yep di please make a seperate thread for upcoming trck we can enjoy the discussion in ur new thread till they introduce next trck ðŸ˜‰
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Will give a logical end to the thread in today episode and close it.  From next week new thread.