Preeran OS : Is it Love?

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

The scene is basically of Preeta and Karan getting confused about their feelings. 

Background : Karan and Manisha's roka ceremony. Preeta gets jealous of their closeness and questions herself. 

Scene opens with Preeta bandaging Karan's injured hand. He is lost in her concern too much 

"All done Preeta tells him 

Karan comes to senses looking at his hands

Preeta : should we go? its time for roka 

"Wait I want to ask something from long time, maybe you can answer "Karan holds her hands 

Preeta : what?

"Why do I feel your eyes are telling me something the relation we share is it just friendship?' holds her hands 

Preeta : I don't know what are you talking about (avoids eye contact) 

"You cannot change your feelings by not facing me, when Panditji was putting my hand on Monisha why did your face went pale your eyes were not able to see that Karan pulls her closer 

Preeta : I was feeling bad, if something went wrong then your whole life will be spoiled 

Karan ; only that ?

Preeta : of course, I know you don't believe in love and marriage but your family has lot of hopes, imagine if you remain unmarried what will happen to them 

Her words' hurt Karan directly on his heart. She was not ready to accept his feelings breaking his heart. 

"Preeta Karan hurry up Rakhi calls them both downstairs 

Karan : you really don't feel anything for me? am I nothing than friend 

Preeta : you are my best friend, who I can trust in everything blindly, lets go aunty is calling you 

Karan : you go I will bring Monisha down 

Preeta keeps walking recalling his words and pain behind those emotions. She turns around to see him standing at same place. 

Monisha hears their conversation and feels bad for playing with Karan's image

"I am really sorry Karan, because of me you all have to face this much but I am helpless for my Ritwhik Monisha looks at him 

Karan and Monisha comes down for roka. Panditji puts their hand together to perform the ritual much to Preeta's jealousy. She keeps recalling how he made joke of moment their feelings. 

"Whatever you say Preeta your eyes clearly you are not happy with all this even its your idea to make me do this Karan's eyes are glued on her 

Preeta : why am I feeling so bad? I only told Karan to do this marriage 

Panditji : ritual is completed for Roka 

Prithvi and Sherlyn gives thumbs up to Monisha noticed by Rishab. His doubt start getting stronger regarding whole issue. 

Karan : attention everybody I want to confess something, you know till today I always told people I am least interested in marrying and love is not my type but after meeting Monisha I realized how much I love her and one needs a partner to live life, there is no fun to stay alone, can I have dance with you (forward his hand) 

Monisha givs her hand smilingly. 

Zindagi ne ki hai kaisi saazishein
Poori hui dil ki wo farmaishein
Maangi duaa ek tujh tak jaa pahunchi
Parvardigara, parvardigara
Kaisi suni tune meri khamoshi
O parvardigara
(parvardigara means God)

Ye fitoor mera laaya mujhko hai tere kareeb
Ye fitoor mera rehmat teri
Ye fitoor mera maine badla re mera naseeb
Ye fitoor mera chaahat teri
O parvardigara, parvardigara

Karan lifts Monisha from back twirling around. Both dances sensually 

Dheeme dheeme jal rahi thi khwaishein
Dil mein dabi, ghut rahi farmaaishein

Banke dhuaan wo
Tujh tak jaa pahunchi, parvardigara..
Deewangi ki hadd maine nochi o parvardigara

Ye fitoor mera laaya mujhko hai tere kareeb
Ye fitoor mera rehmat teri
Ye fitoor mera maine badla re mera naseeb
Ye fitoor mera chahat teri
O parvardigara, parvardigara

Family remains quiet shocked with their dance but not more than Preeta. She decides to give Karan tit for tat by dancing with Prithvi. She goes on stage with him 

Rishab takes Monisha and Karan on side who is not willing to leave her with Prithvi. 

Rishab : Karan come with me right now 

Karan : but bhai that

"We will deal with him later come with me Rishab takes both of them in corner

Prithvi dances with Preeta on floor.very closely She does not find Karan around to look at her. Sherlyn angrily goes from there seeing their closeness. 

Preeta runs out of house not able to cope with her feelings anymore. 

"What are you doing here? I thought you were enjoying with your so called fianc Karan taunts her

Preeta does not say anything 

Karan : ares you should be happy, that your engagement got fixe again go celebrate 

"Shut up not more word Preeta loses her patience on him 

Karan : what?

"What do you think of yourself, you are some kind of hero no Mr Loser Luthra you are totally zero, even I can say that you were enjoying with that Monisha like she is your true love Preeta vents our her frustration pushing him back

Karan ; I will fall down stop 

"How much will you fall? while ago you were talking big about heart now where did that all go, you asked me why do I feel jealous, I can ask same thing to you, I only fight with world but you fight with death for me why? because I am just a friend?  when I am sad you could not see that, just a friend? you try several stupid ways to bring back my smile is that all just for friend now answer me Preeta clutches his collar 

"Then listen, you also feel same right, I get injured but pain is in your eyes, if somebody tries to play with my image without thinking you stake your reputation why? just as a friend you cannot tolerate if anybody says something to me you become jhansi ki rani to fight for me why? Karan holds her shoulders with teary eyes 

Preeta : you don't have your own words that you are repeating mine 

Karan : I am not repeating but twisting and thats not copying okay first answer me

Preeta : I asked first so you say

"No you he says

"You she says

Both keeps arguing when Preeta vents out

"Because I love you she finally confesses 

Karan gets bit shocked 

"Bajarbattu, you don't understand why a girl would do all this, you were asking me whats name of our relation is it more than friendship yes I got my answer Preeta puts head on his shoulder

"Baby doll you are seriously dumbo I was trying to convince you from long time but dare you realize it finally I made you confess, love you too kisses her forehead 

Preeta : what was need to dance with that wild cat you were supposed to stop this roka

Karan ; but roka didn't happen?

"What? she is shocked 

Karan : I told panditji before, I know this is wrong but roka didn't complete 

"You are so smart love you she hugs him excitedly 

Karan : not bad I got so many benefits from right now 

Preeta : shut up focus on our mission 

"That will also be done baby dolly when my brother is here why should I fear he reveals 

Preeta : what do you mean? 

Flashback 

During Preeta and Prithvi dance, Rishab takes Karan and Monisha in room to get distracted from others. 

Karan : bhai whats wrong

"Monisha I am asking you very politely this time tell me truth did somebody force you to to this drama Rishab asks her 

Karan ; bhai

Rishab : Karan I want to hear from her mouth, be quiet say Monisha see if you don't speak I already have proof but I want to hear from your mouth 

Monisha : proof? what proof 

Rishab : first answer my question, for whom did you do all this 

"If I tell you name they will harm my Rithwik please don't force me to do this, he is my everything Monisha begs 

Rishab ; nothing will happen to him, its my guarantee, I will show you something (gives her phone dialing somebody) talk its for you

Monisha : hello? 

"Hello Monisha are you okay? Rithwik voice relieves her

Monisha : I am fine you are okay? where are you that Prithvi he said you are

Karan is not surprised hearing his name as he doubted Prithvi behind everything. 

Rithwik : you don't worry at all I am safe we don't want any money you please do as they say and come back to me, we cannot sell our conscience in greed, that Prithvi is bloody cheater he can sacrifice even his parents for ego 

Monisha nods and  hangs up 

Rishab : happy? you were asking what proof we have turn around 

Monisha ; what? 

Rishab : I said turn around look at that 

Monisha and Karan gets shocked to see the camera in the room. Rishab got spy camera fixed in whole house to catch culprit. He instructed security to keep an eye on every person Monisha meets. He saw Prithvi, Sherlyna and Monisha talking alone unaware of the camera. 

Karan : wow bhai you are so smart now I see why I am also like that love you (jumps on him) 

Rishab : can we save this for later? so Monisha now that you know we have proof before I present this to media and cops tell me what did you achieve by all this 

Monisha : actually me and Rithwik were planning to settle down, Prithvi offered us a deal if he wanted to ruin Karan his image, career reputation and destroy Luthra family and he told me to charge him for molestation in return he will give us 70% percent partnership 

"Just for money anybody can sell their conscience, do you know what rape means, ask the girl who have been through this Karan shouts at her 

Monisha : please forgive me, I am ready to do anything for repentance 

Rishab : be ready in few minutes media will be here (leaves with Karan) 

Flashback ends 

Preeta : I don't believe this, one thing is sure Rishabji might look innocent but his mind is detective 

Karan : after all whose brother is he?

Preeta : let it be, come on I want to see live of those cheaters 

Karan : wait now that you know that Prithvi is cheater and you love will you break this engagement 

"For you I can fight with whole world whats worth of that Prithvi, I can't believe he can stoop so low Preeta feels guilty of not trusting him 

Karan : come lets watch entertainment 

Media arrives with police 

Sherlyn : baby what are they doing here? 

Reporter : Ms Monisha is it true that you all did this charade, framing an innocent person for publicity 

Prithvi : what the hell? Mr reporter how can you ask that to a girl when you all saw with own eyes 

Mahesh ; this? 

Rakhi ; wait don't let media handle 

"You think we are crazy to come here, we got proof Lady scolds Prithvi rudely 

Karan and others hide their laugh.

"You all are right I framed Karan Luthra but not for publicity, but this was done for personal enmity. I was given greed of money to do this heinous deed, and those people are this earth's most dirty part Monisha hints on Prithvi but does not reveal the name 

"Hey what nonsense, I have not done anything and who are you calling dirt I am mastermind Prithvi Malhothra, whats your status you came begging in front of me for 70% and assured to ruin this cricketer, he was talking away my Preeta, and I am not stupid my every plan has been successful nobody could caught me, that drug case this foolish police officers could not figure who put that packet in his pocket me, and took away that CCTV Prithvi reveals his every dead including affair with Sherlyn 

Sherlyn tried hard to stop him but in vain. Karan and Rishab beats him badly for playing image of their family. 

"Karan, Rishabji please stop it, don't dirty your hands Preeta stops them 

Shrishti : di one last thing he was craving for you at least give him farewell gift (removes her sandal) 

All the ladies of family beat him sandals injuring him. 

Police comes to arrest Prithvi and Sherlyn 

"I have not done anything she says 

Karan ; supporting wrong person is also equal to crime, you lost a gem like my brother in front of this unworthy person 

Police takes away Sherlyn and Prithvi away with media surrounding them with questions. Karan's name is cleared and came out clean like before 

"All's well that ends well 

PS : sorry guys only this much I could write for this OS. Hope you all enjoyed 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing os 👏
Loved the way you showed Preeran's realisation of love😳
Rishab acted smartly 
Loved how the culprits were punished 😆
Waiting for your next write ups
Edited by katheriene - 5 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
karan asking preeta if she feels somethng for him n preeta trying to avoid him was intense.felt irritated when karan lied about his love for monisha n danced with her.jealous preeta was good.liked preeran argument leading to their confession.loved it.liked rishab exposing monisha.liked monisha repenting n helping them to expose prithvi sherlyn. liked her bf rithvik too telling her that they don't need this money.nice os. 
in the show too was monisha being blackmailed by prithvi sherlyn by kidnapping her bf?is Preeta the one who asked karan to marry monisha in the show?
Muskanika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely os ! I loved the way you portrayed PreeRan's feeling . I could imagine everything ❤️ and the OS was effortlessly smart . Great work !
PS: By the way who is this Monisha?
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very nice and beautiful os