Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

This reminds me of a PRB scene during the Sharad track. Mohini insulted Prerna by extending an invitation to everyone in the Bajaj family expect her. This didn't go well with Mr Bajaj who refused to attend the pooja without her. This came when the differences between them were all time high. 

in spite of our differences how did u even think that I would attend ur family's function while nobody invited u. ( in hindi of course)

and P was so happy, she even took a step ahead to touch his arm, but then he made sure to remind her of their ongoing differences. Savage, he was then! as u had pointed out a long time back on this thread, he would cut all physical contact with her when they were on fight days.πŸ˜†

saps.156 thumbnail

Munni ji, plz ans, after 150 pgs here, we need to open another sticky or shall we continue here?

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: saps.156

in spite of our differences how did u even think that I would attend ur family's function while nobody invited u. ( in hindi of course)

and P was so happy, she even took a step ahead to touch his arm, but then he made sure to remind her of their ongoing differences. Savage, he was then! as u had pointed out a long time back on this thread, he would cut all physical contact with her when they were on fight days.πŸ˜†

More later as I am in office, but this scene in unforgettable, Bajju was sooo hawt in white kurta. β˜ΊοΈ And they were such perfect realistic family who take decisions as a couple and dont impose those on their kids. The kids went !! I was really hoping we would get a hug or something, bad RB πŸ˜‘. Even after the puja, there was this 'Pyar tumko bhi hai' song on them where Prerna was giving looks to RB but RB looked down and went to sleep showing her his back😑. 

9th May PRB patch up scene was like first drop of rain on PRB fans after like 3-4 months of unnecessary torture. πŸ˜†

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

There. There you said it. That is one single episode I have never watched again whereas other episodes even the lamest ones might have seen 3-4 times on an average. πŸ˜†

If not anything, it was HER SON for God's sake. For this single thing, Anurag could never redeem himself. Men are biologically stronger than women, if a man is manhandling you, you cant possibly do anything (talking about an average girl who doesnt have karate or self defence training). She WAS physically FORCED. 

I am glad there were couple of occasions later where Prerna did send out the invitation to Anurag when it was about their late son Prem. She always had the maturity to separate her feelings with respect to Anurag, her lover and ex and Anurag, a good father to their late son. 

The reverse of this was shown after 8 year leap. And despite Prerna's physical resistance, Anurag could simply remove her hands and go near the puja area. 

I never liked Anurag from this Prem death epis to post 8 years leap till he was tried to be killed by Aparna. I was thrilled with his pain yea but never liked the way he was behaving so unreasonabl.  I dont watch these epis ever (accept the little Sneha scenes and AnuPre meeting at summer camp). I liked Anurag best after 20 years leap till end ^_^ even as Pratham Mittal.. ^_^ ah, hit_Shweta were love at that time.. I watch season 19 and season 30+half of 31 most.      

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its so beautiful to talk  about kzk with you guys. The show ended like 11 years ago but still its so fresh in our mind.. And guess what we all still watch kzk... My God, I dubmed my PG enterance prepartion for the repeat kzk marathon. Ahw... Its feels so good.

saps.156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

More later as I am in office, but this scene in unforgettable, Bajju was sooo hawt in white kurta. β˜ΊοΈ And they were such perfect realistic family who take decisions as a couple and dont impose those on their kids. The kids went !! I was really hoping we would get a hug or something, bad RB πŸ˜‘. Even after the puja, there was this 'Pyar tumko bhi hai' song on them where Prerna was giving looks to RB but RB looked down and went to sleep showing her his back😑. 

9th May PRB patch up scene was like first drop of rain on PRB fans after like 3-4 months of unnecessary torture. πŸ˜†

Oh Ur office timings! he was bad bad, v bad! Strict so to say! And P was waiting for him forever...yeah at night too he would maintain the distance! 3-4 months u r right this went on and on....they fought and said and slapped and reverberated their entire being, but came through as strong as ever! Thick as ever for the family always irrespective of what they went through as a couple. Awesome scenes we got but. 

@bold: how nicely u have put this is one of my top 5 scenes

saps.156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

I never liked Anurag from this Prem death epis to post 8 years leap till he was tried to be killed by Aparna. I was thrilled with his pain yea but never liked the way he was behaving so unreasonabl.  I dont watch these epis ever (accept the little Sneha scenes and AnuPre meeting at summer camp). I liked Anurag best after 20 years leap till end ^_^ even as Pratham Mittal.. ^_^ ah, hit_Shweta were love at that time.. I watch season 19 and season 30+half of 31 most.      

Agree to the point that he was a good friend after 20yr leap.

Hiten as AB never clicked for me. I liked Hiten T in his other shows but not this.CK as AB was just too good! I mean I never liked AB, but CK was awesome in this role.πŸ˜†

I used to laugh at myself bcoz I missed CK then🀣 I have always loved RB from first sight and hated AB from first sight. So this was a shocker for me!

saps.156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

Its so beautiful to talk  about kzk with you guys. The show ended like 11 years ago but still its so fresh in our mind.. And guess what we all still watch kzk... My God, I dubmed my PG enterance prepartion for the repeat kzk marathon. Ahw... Its feels so good.

I know right! 

All the dialogues and emotions portrayed, the BGM and every minute detail is so vivid!

Feel good factor for life!

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: saps.156

Munni ji, plz ans, after 150 pgs here, we need to open another sticky or shall we continue here?

here  is the next thread .. move there after completing this 

KZK Season 1 Discussions #2

saps.156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

here  is the next thread .. move there after completing this 

KZK Season 1 Discussions #2

Thank u so much! πŸ€—