Anupriya is Atul's first wife and Kalyani mother

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
It's clear that Anupriya is Atul's first wife who he left for Madhuri. Ahillya is Atul's mother and Anupriya's mother-in-law. 
Just guessing could Kalyani be Anupriya's daughter? She maybe gave her to Madhuri because she couldn't conceive, Atul wanted his daughter or something. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

It's clear that Anupriya is Atul's first wife who he left for Madhuri. Ahillya is Atul's mother and Anupriya's mother-in-law. 

Just guessing could Kalyani be Anupriya's daughter? She maybe gave her to Madhuri because she couldn't conceive, Atul wanted his daughter or something. 

No, While it is clear that Anupriya was Atul's first wife, based on the flashback scene in Monday's episode, he fell in love with Madhuri while still being married to Anupriya. I think because of his affair which he confessed before Ahilya, she kicked him out of the house. And Atul went and married Madhuri and they had Kalyani. Also the tagline of the show says it is the story about the relationship between stepmother and step daughter. 
altgr thumbnail
There is a possibility but I don't want Kalyani to be Anupriya's daughter.
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amrapali (madhuri) in an interview clearly said that the show is about "not every step mother is a bad one"

and the tag line of the show is "Maa beti ki kahaani hai, do ajnabiyo ko nibhana ha"

so clearly Anu is Kalyani's step mother. (:
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahil.Ki.Vedika

Amrapali (madhuri) in an interview clearly said that the show is about "not every step mother is a bad one"

and the tag line of the show is "Maa beti ki kahaani hai, do ajnabiyo ko nibhana ha"

so clearly Anu is Kalyani's step mother. (:

I hadn't watched Amrapali (Madhuri) interview and didn't pay too much attention to the tag line of the show so wasn't aware thank you for telling me. Waiting to see the growing bond between Anu and Kalyani. 
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

I hadn't watched Amrapali (Madhuri) interview and didn't pay too much attention to the tag line of the show so wasn't aware thank you for telling me. Waiting to see the growing bond between Anu and Kalyani. 

Np love <3 happy to help!

and same here, looking forward to the dynamics in Anu-Kalyani relationship😃