Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

Exactly. He is expressionless and that was the sore point of his performances.

It is his character's demand. Altamash was a guy who used to control his emotions. I think Usman did a fine job in this drama.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: awida

It is his character's demand. Altamash was a guy who used to control his emotions. I think Usman did a fine job in this drama.

I understand that but to maintain the same non-expression throughout the entire show is being expressionless. 

Edited by UmeraTariq - 4 years ago
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

I understand that but too maintain the same non-expression throughout the entire show is being expressionless. 

Exactly. I really like him but the scenes where he should have portrayed hurt due to the lack of trust from Izzah, him proposing to her lacked a bit of depth.  

Sam_KaShian thumbnail

Recently watched Anaa after I came across a VM of Altamash and Izza on YT. Man their story was like everyone's guilty pleasure xD 
Finished the series only for them. They were so good together, I loved their pair

Edited by Sam_KaShian - 4 years ago
laughingbuddha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sam_KaShian

Recently watched Anaa after I came across a VM of Altamash and Izza on YT. Man their story was like everyone's guilty pleasure xD 
Finished the series only for them. They were so good together, I loved their pair

Have read a lot about their chemistry earlier on but didnt bother to watch.but during lockdown one fine day  i just started watching anna. It was a good watch,daneen s character was good but izza & altmash steal the show .I swear i watched the drama just for usman and naimal ...after ages i loved a couple so much that after finishing the series i searched all the video mix and interviews and watched them.

laughingbuddha thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Totally agree πŸ‘.it was his characters demand to behave like this. He did a brilliant job..just watch his movies parchi or janan if you doubt about his acting or expressions .

laughingbuddha thumbnail

Any Os or fan fiction on Izzal ?? 

Sam_KaShian thumbnail

Originally posted by: laughingbuddha

Have read a lot about their chemistry earlier on but didnt bother to watch.but during lockdown one fine day  i just started watching anna. It was a good watch,daneen s character was good but izza & altmash steal the show .I swear i watched the drama just for usman and naimal ...after ages i loved a couple so much that after finishing the series i searched all the video mix and interviews and watched them.

It's a pity that we won't get to watch more of this chemistry. Like you said, I too haven't loved a couple so much in recent years. There was this undeniable pull between them, and after a long time got a bickering couple that wasn't cringy at all πŸ˜†

and i loved the way they speak. it was like they were reading off some poetry πŸ˜†

laughingbuddha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sam_KaShian

It's a pity that we won't get to watch more of this chemistry. Like you said, I too haven't loved a couple so much in recent years. There was this undeniable pull between them, and after a long time got a bickering couple that wasn't cringy at all πŸ˜†

and i loved the way they speak. it was like they were reading off some poetry πŸ˜†

Totally agreeπŸ‘