Anaa (HUM) - Naimal Khawar, Hania Amir, Shehzad Sheikh - Page 112

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Yes, including the jewelry(except the earrings) even...Usman is deleting the posts which are mentioning the same thing on his insta page where he posted his ode to Izza...So I guess we just have to let it be if they are not comfortable talking about it!

Edited by cricketfan1 - 4 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

So it seems like Hum tv asked the makers of this drama to add Izzal wedding , to please the viewers. Since they had completed shooting , they were left with no other option except shooting the last scene on her nikah day, or just using he nikah's attire! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: awida

So it seems like Hum tv asked the makers of this drama to add Izzal wedding , to please the viewers. Since they had completed shooting , they were left with no other option except shooting the last scene on her nikah day, or just using he nikah's attire! πŸ˜³

While I am not complaining about that beautiful scene(), I guess it does come across as weird and awkward(using the real Nikah ka joda, that is! )! 

No wonder Izza wasn't saying anything even though Altamash was going on and on with his ordering..Obviously Naimal didn't have time to dub for that scene and so they just gave her one dialog-'thank you'....πŸ˜†.I was expecting her to say  'aap samjhte kya hai apne aap ko' πŸ˜†or 'how dare you' and then the scene goes on and on and on forever....*going off to the Izzal dreamland once again*

Edited by cricketfan1 - 4 years ago

Altamash is the only character in the entire show who has had a scene with each and every character- from dadaji to the new born baby of his sister!  BTW, how adorable was that scene...❀️

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wait, why is it a big deal if she DID wear the same thing? Or is it even a big deal at all? Getting use out of one dress for more than one purpose..that's just better in my opinion πŸ˜† why can't people ever repeat clothes anyway? πŸ€”

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I think it was really sweet she wore her shadi ka suit , this is her only drama and it gave her so much fame . I am sure that this show is very special to her .

After First meeting:

Izza: Don't care to remember this guy's name...I already hate him even before I met him (when Daneen tells her about how Altamash has made her life difficult) ....Its another thing that she already happened to have met him by then and the impression he left has exactly matched what Daneen told about him...πŸ˜†

Altamash: Aap koun hai bibi, move out of my way otherwise I will just crush you under my bada sa gaadi! πŸ˜²..Threatening Daneen about bringing Izza home, mushko jaise chor dhaaku logon ko ghar mat lao!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

In the end:

Izza to Altu: I don't care about anything else, I am just happy that I got to meet you...❀️

Altu to Izza: I want to spend the rest of my life with you! β€οΈ

That pretty much sums up Izza-Altu for us! 

They were billed to be the supporting leads with their names no even featuring in the initial credits of the show...Then they came, they conquered, and the rest as they say, is History! 

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Altamash and Izza were indeed a beautiful couple . I didn't like Altamash in the beginning , he came across very snooty and kind of looked down on Izza's back ground ( specially telling her that she cannot walk on a road or she cannot work ) . Also hated how he hurt her wrist and demanded an apology ...

But he fell in love , hopelessly and the first condition of being loved back by Izaa was to become a good person and he changed himself . Through the journey of this story , Altamash became a better human being and he did this for Izza.

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I want to watch Izzal scenes again β€οΈ

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Have started watching it for Samira Fazal 

She has aced this 

She just wrote  the dream roles actors crave for Usman mukhtar and Naimal so early in their career 

Wish the other guy was someone else than shehzaad 

The other casting is perfect 

Hania is unbelievably good here