Zulm (HUM) - Faysal Qureshi, Sahar Hashmi, Shehzad Sheikh - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 days ago

i wished another love interet to show up in the story that’s grey and not all dependent on law for justice like evil enough to fight Ijlal and could protect Esha

Originally posted by: anikamathur

If Zulm got a second season they should cast Mahira Khan as a new FL

i would love love to see that…like I really wanted to see Mahira with FQ…but i hope they get the script written really well if making a season 2

She should take a break like Wania Nadeem did atleast she will take classes 

true i hated her on screen…like i had to skip all her scenes…she didn’t deserve this as her debut drama…she should star as supports and learn how to act and stop torturing viewers with her pathetic acting

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: 23emilly

true i hated her on screen…like i had to skip all her scenes…she didn’t deserve this as her debut drama…she should star as supports and learn how to act and stop torturing viewers with her pathetic acting

Yes but hum tv is obsessed with influencers before her zulm was offered to Sarah Khan but she rejected for namak haram 

Yes but hum tv is obsessed with influencers before her zulm was offered to Sarah Khan but she rejected for namak haram 

tbh zulm did better in terms of trp than NH, if with sarah youtube views would have been higher too…even Nazish would have a bettter choice 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: 23emilly

tbh zulm did better in terms of trp than NH, if with sarah youtube views would have been higher too…even Nazish would have a bettter choice 

Nazish can't act tbh she's always typecasted as villain the only acting she did good was kahin deep Jaley and dil tanha tanha