Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Thanks for the information. ❀️ Looks actually funny to me story wise. πŸ˜†

The story was melodramatic and had all kinds of twists. Multiple marriages, people dying and coming back, plastic surgery. πŸ˜† 

However, the essence of the show was beautiful. The dialogues, the acting, the music, and the concept was great. 
ilovepyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakthLaunda

she was a unwanted character n took too much of screen space. even once prerna slapped anurag for that girlπŸ˜†

Prerna slapped Anurag every chance she got. πŸ˜† Poor Anurag. He should have filed a case for violence. 
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

The story was melodramatic and had all kinds of twists. Multiple marriages, people dying and coming back, plastic surgery. πŸ˜† 

However, the essence of the show was beautiful. The dialogues, the acting, the music, and the concept was great. 

Ughhh that all sounds so unreal right now. I hope they don't repeat it. I don't want to compare anything here. Because although story is same, actors are different. And they deserve chance. 

Btw I always loved title track. ❀️
sha_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakthLaunda

here mr bajaj is the bad guy. i m just assuring u guys bajaj is going to dominate so dont raise your hopes. parth signed it bcoz of balaji show n the exposure. look at the promotion. πŸ˜†

Buddy u r right m not keeping high expectation but still parth is parth..Mr bajaj toh koi khatarnak actor hi play karega...Ronit did justice to role...superb I mean ...Who will put foot in Mr bajaj shoes??
ilovepyaar thumbnail
@*Dev.* - I am doubtful that they'll use the exact same unrealistic strategies this time around because the audience is less likely to take that kind of crap I think. πŸ˜† I'm hoping that even multiple marriages won't take place anymore.
shows like kkb kundali r at top. kasuatii was still miles better so audience accept crap lolπŸ˜†
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Don't remind me of those shows. KDB had one day dragged out for over one month, where they were wearing the same clothes and everything. πŸ˜΅ 
I think Zee TV has a say in that kind of stuff, because other Ekta shows don't drag as much as those two shows. 
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Only thing they would take from KZK 1 is that Anurag-Prerana would never unite as couple and they wil always love each other, be friends. I dont see multiple marriages, divorce, children in new show. 
Melkor thumbnail
From whatever I knew about the offscreen equation of the actors of S1,Shweta and Cezanne were never on good terms were they?
And thanks to this Anurag and Prerna couldn't have more scenes as a couple and Prerna was paires opp Bajaj while the multiple leaps happened.
Basically offscreen drama decided the fate of a show.

So here if EK Maiyya wants to stick to her theme of lovers never uniting then so be it.But atleast don't make them marry different people and fall for them tooπŸ€ͺ
Its okay if they are not married and still deeply and madly in love with each other.
Who doesn't love the slowburn?

Melkor thumbnail
Sometimes I imagine how Parth would have looked as Prem/UD.
UD was Anurag and Prerna's third child.He was such an awesome character.The archetype bad boy filled with style,swag and attitude.Anyone who has seen S1 will know what I am referring too.

More than Anurag,a character like UD/Prem would have suited Parth to the boot.

But anyway what is done is done.I just hope there isn't more than one kid in this seasonπŸ˜†