hope anurag doesnt get slapped all d time

Posted: 5 years ago
i m posting videos just to give reference how anurag was treated by prerna🤢 hope this time it doesnt happen  MODS I posted old videos just to give refrence. if u want me to remove i wil
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv0v3luJ-BE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx-KLY6kb1g[/YOUTUBE]

i loved prerna as a strong woman no doubt but she blamed anurag for everything though acting was great in both clips👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I don't think it's against the rules to discuss KZK1 since it's directly related to KZK2, so you should be fine.
 I agree, I don't want him to be treated like a punching bag again. 😭
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think the punching bag bit wont suit Parths personality they might change the delivery to suit the actors personas and the times!

Originally posted by: -RD-

I think the punching bag bit wont suit Parths personality they might change the delivery to suit the actors personas and the times!

if u have seen promo it looks like d same story served in new era😆 mother n sister hating middle class prerna. parth looks like a good mommy's boy as anurag even in clips😆

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

I don't think it's against the rules to discuss KZK1 since it's directly related to KZK2, so you should be fine.

I agree, I don't want him to be treated like a punching bag again. 😭

he was so spineless. was never a man enough
ilovepyaar thumbnail
I hope they don't do the same drama where Anurag's mom refuses to eat anything, and just so she eats he agrees to marry Komolika. 😆 That was the weakest reason for marriage that I've seen.
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I didn't watch old KZK but as far as I know Anuraag was mostly useless (no offence) spineless guy and I don't want this season to have such kind of Anurag. If they are going to make some changes then they should bring some changes to Anurag's character. I can't imagine Parth as some naive cry baby who gets slapped all the time. It wouldn't suit. Can we have more stronger role for Anurag. 🤔
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ekta shows are all about violence 
It's incomplete without thappads.

I hope Prerna doesn't get pregnant after every one night stand with Anurag. Best thing about KZK1 was their actors. They all were just perfect. Shweta, cezanne, Urvashi, Ronit, Geetanjali and the guy who played Indronil was beyond perfect in comic scenes. Otherwise kasauti was all about illegitimate kids production factory. 
ilovepyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: White..Magic

Ekta shows are all about violence 

It's incomplete without thappads.

I hope Prerna doesn't get pregnant after every one night stand with Anurag. Best thing about KZK1 was their actors. They all were just perfect. Shweta, cezanne, Urvashi, Ronit, Geetanjali and the guy who played Indronil was beyond perfect in comic scenes. Otherwise kasauti was all about illegitimate kids production factory. 

Oh yes I hope they bring Indroneil back. He was hilarious. 😆
LiNdASoUmZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

I didn't watch old KZK but as far as I know Anuraag was mostly useless (no offence) spineless guy and I don't want this season to have such kind of Anurag. If they are going to make some changes then they should bring some changes to Anurag's character. I can't imagine Parth as some naive cry baby who gets slapped all the time. It wouldn't suit. Can we have more stronger role for Anurag.  🤔

seriously watching Parth as stronger character in his previous show was such a treat😳 if he is behave like punching bag it won't be tolerate🥱