Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Not really. It's pretty thanda compared to last season. Hoping it'll pick up. The people do have potential. It's just that they are, with the exception of Khan sisters and Sree, acting all nice and diplomatic right now. I want KVB to blow up and Dipika needs to show her true colors too. ALl this bahurani act from her is pretty annoying. 

Yes. Almost everyone is playing on neutral gear atm. KVB on the premier night, getting perturbed with that tope ki salami and the KVB inside the house is such a stark contrast. When I saw him get slightly offended with the tope shit, I thought he'll be a pain in the house. But yeh toh Agony Uncle bann chuka hai. So what is real is the question.

Dipika is so very restrained in almost all her mannerisms. As of now she is just meh...

Also this whole 'Hum ek family hai' drama is tad too overbearing. Heck you guys don't even know each other, family kaha se bane? Jabardasti ki family.
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rukhi

Khali good and cute looks se kuch nahi hota ðŸ˜† Mehnat bhi karni parthi hai...I suppose Twitter ke tareefon wale tweets made BB's heart melt. Another reason is BB swayam tharki hain. Unko bhi tho kuch dekhna hai ðŸ˜³

MB good to see you aswell. But now that this verifying crap continues dont think zyaada din thik paoongi ðŸ˜†
My brain can not take these traffic lights, shop fronts, sign posts much more ðŸ˜­

maine toh itna concentrate kabhi school maths mein bhi nahi kiya jitna yahan tick mark mein karti hun phir bhi hamesha wrong images pe kar jati hun😭...i think i m a robot😳
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am the only one on DDT who likes Deepak🤓

😆Please koi jhoote aur chappal mat phekna...

Mahek ka favourite kaun hai ?? I will go join the AT😃

You have company
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Suyash😳

Ok i went and joined the AT but little worried about posting😆meri panauti lag gayi tho ???

No worries...I'm there to counter...apney muh miya mithhoo ban Jayati hoon...abhi tak pretty decent record in backing winners lol...having said that, haven't watched past few episodes or should I say just watched two episodes...Edited by Pr1yanka - 5 years ago
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Yes Suyash has an AT he quoted me ðŸ˜†
Shukar hai there is a few more 😆 I like him Priyanka ...he is funny...
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

No worries...I'm there to counter...apney muh miya mithhoo ban Jayati hoon...abhi tak pretty decent record in backing winners lol...having said that, haven't watched past few episodes or should I say just watched two episodes...

😆 acha hai, you joined Romil AT aswell. You backing winners is a good sign ðŸ˜†

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In promo they showed Sree removing mike and walking off again.. it wasn't shown in the episode right? all I saw was him crying in the bathroom..