Bigg Boss 12 - Daily Discussion Thread - 23rd Sep 2018 - Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: love_never_dies

Just 32 pages on WKV as well , seems imI not the only one bored  πŸ˜†..

Hello DDT waasiyon πŸ€— Who is on the hit list this year ? πŸ˜‰

Chedi Singh jaisi halat ho gayi hai...Saans kahan se le aur---- type

...most are confused whom to love ...whom to hit
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

πŸ˜† I am deepak AT owner, missing due to cricket. πŸ˜†

Abhi bhi time hai...AT kissi ko  bech kar kat le.
MadOwhat thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Yup. The BB team sounds desperate. Like JaggatJug said, this might be a ploy to get Roshmi out. If it is, it is a bad one. Roshmi is smart but isn't creating unnecessary fuss like that desperate rotlu Urvashi or being a firecarcker like Kriti. She's basically calm and composed and BB might not be liking that. She's the easiest to throw out at this point in the game. The boys on twitter are sure going to be crushed. They were calling her their "makhan malai". πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@Bold - if that was the intent...they could have thrown her out this week itself
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Hello DDT dostos . πŸ€—

This week jaslota again impressed me. Jallo ji ka Physical strength n jassu ka verbal Strength dekke mai madhosh hogeyi

Jaslota will reach in top 7 for sure

JASLOTA FTW πŸ₯³

Deepak firse irritated me

KV, Neha gayeb

Dipika okish

Somi - Saba irritated but they r strong

Kriti is looking nice n she is gaining support

Sristy ke mamle mai iswaqt neutral

Sreeshant yesterday earned respect , but cant deny he has  biggest anger issue .
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Anyway aur ek udta hua khabar hai , Arshi pure ek hapte ke liye ghar mai enter karenge . 
MadOwhat thumbnail
I suspect the Lonavla water is adulterated with Bhaang...the contestant, host and BB and team are behaving crazily

The HM's were practically unanimous in picking up Saba as the villain of the week.

Sallu brainwashed them for couple of hours and made them change the decision to Anup ...and made him drink karela , egg and milk concoction in the torture room

The next day he blames the HMs ability to judge and accuses them of fixing Jalota...and apologizes to Jalota for Torture episode.

W*F...Sallu ko BB Kal Kotri mein hona chahiye for messing up their brains
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

🀣

Best adviceπŸ˜†
WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Urvashi was royally ignored during WKW...Zero footage...isiliye nautanki shuru kiya...24 hrs incubation ke baad Koi aatma nahi jagrut huwi iski

Both she and her partner are fake...trying desperately to project themselves as victim of discrimination.

Yaa...not buying into the bhola bhala types. Both of them are pretty smart and equally intelligent to use the whole image that they have created to their advantage. Especially Urvashi, case in point the whole badboo issue. Also sometimes I feel she slips into accents every now and then. And of course yest's bina aasu rona.

Simar aka Dipika seems to have taken Urvashi under her wing.

There was another incident where Kisaan had made kheer I guess, she had problems with that as well. Was seen telling Neha that how it could be rectified and what was wrong. Very Sumdi mai kumdi types.

Also Deepak seems to be working or did work for Anurag Kashyap. Saw him in the making of another song of Gangs of Wasseypur.

Deepak did annoy me at the very beginning, with his over enthusiastic antics, but he doesn't bother me much now. In fact does manage to amuse me at times. So I'm ok with him at the moment.

Edit - Continued the discussion from ED on the discussion thread.

Edited by DejaPoo - 5 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Never. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
After so many posts people still don't get the right point. Bus fake ka ratta lagaye huye hain. πŸ˜› 
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Urvashi is SO annoying.

If she was so much about being righteous, why did she not say it tehre and then.

She is a bit EXTRA!!