pollution.
Meanwhile, earlier this month, at the launch
of Bigg Boss 12 in Goa, Salman Khan
announced that Bharti and Haarsh will enter
the BB house as a pair. The couple was
present for the launch too and even
confirmed the news. In fact, in an interview
earlier, the comedienne stated that she and
Haarsh might even plan babies in the house.
However, when the episode aired on
September 16, the duo didn't enter the Bigg
Boss house. The audience was left shocked
as to why didn't they enter the BB house.
As per the reports, all this was planned by
the makers to create a buzz among the
audience for the show. Well, it worked quite
well.
Now that Bharti Singh is not there inside the
Bigg Boss house, latest reports suggest that
she is coming up with her own talk show
called Bharti Ka Show - Ana Hi Padega. It will
be a celebrity chat show and actors like
Riddhima Pandit, Punit J Pathak, Avika Gor
and also Karan Wahi have already shot for it.
CREDITS: PINKVILLA.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news-gossip/bharti-singh-and-haarsh-limbachiyaa-diagnosed-dengue-admitted-hospital-mumbai-426741

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Papaya leaf juice brings up blood platelet count like magic.
And all doctors prescribe paracetamol which is criminal. Paracetamol is the only drug in its class of aniline analgesics still in use today.
Dengue causes inflammation of joints leading to pain and paracetamol has zero effect on inflammation. Ibuprofen is more effective.
Most dengue related deaths are due to liver failure and guess what, paracetamol is known to cause liver failure. 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: nigahen

Papaya leaf juice brings up blood platelet count like magic.

And all doctors prescribe paracetamol which is criminal. Paracetamol is the only drug in its class of aniline analgesics still in use today.
Dengue causes inflammation of joints leading to pain and paracetamol has zero effect on inflammation. Ibuprofen is more effective.
Most dengue related deaths are due to liver failure and guess what, paracetamol is known to cause liver failure. 

Yes, even I have heard that papaya leaf juice helps a lot.

Isnt ibuprofen a banned drug ?

Scary to hear about paracetamol's side effects on liver. 
nigahen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjs

Yes, even I have heard that papaya leaf juice helps a lot.

Isnt ibuprofen a banned drug ?

Scary to hear about paracetamol's side effects on liver. 

It's not banned.  In general all allopathic medicine come with side effects right?
But what I've read is that ibuprofen is better for pain relief in dengue than paracetamol which has zero effect. And with dengue the patient's liver esp is under considerable strain. 

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: nigahen

It's not banned.  In general all allopathic medicine come with side effects right?
But what I've read is that ibuprofen is better for pain relief in dengue than paracetamol which has zero effect. And with dengue the patient's liver esp is under considerable strain. 

paracetamol affects liver a lot. I remember when I had typhoid the fever wasn't going down with the lower doses and I wanted to take Calpol 1000.in every 6 hours . It affected my liver function test results a lot that month and I had to go on a very light diet for few months. 
Anyway paracetamol doesn't do much. Dengue is a viral infection and all you can do is eat fluids check platelet counts n let the virus complete it's course
nigahen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Charaiveti

paracetamol affects liver a lot. I remember when I had typhoid the fever wasn't going down with the lower doses and I wanted to take Calpol 1000.in every 6 hours . It affected my liver function test results a lot that month and I had to go on a very light diet for few months. 

Anyway paracetamol doesn't do much. Dengue is a viral infection and all you can do is eat fluids check platelet counts n let the virus complete it's course

My brother got dengue last year. He was in the hospital for one day, they kept his electrolyte levels in balance, falling BP and all.
And then when he was home, they'd prescribed paracetamol. I threw those away though he shouted at me. Really it's more harmful than useful in anyway.
Yes its a viral so just keep yourself hydrated and take ORS and all. Other than that, i forced him to take fresh aloe vera extract and papaya juice and giloi. He recovered completely in 4 days and didnt get any aches and pains in joints after that. I've read some people get joint pains for upto a year after that.
Not claiming to be a doctor or anything and I guess young age helps but those are ayurvedic tonics sort of.