Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: captainplus

Positive fact is the title track is not a narration from a third person like it was in case of kavyanjali or Kausatii. These lyrics are from AJ & gudan's point of view mostly conveying their feelings for each other.
Here for most of the period of drama Akshat will spend conflicting with himself , trying to fight his growing emotions for guddan, then fighting to not accept these feelings... 
in these attempts he would keep comparing their differences in his mind (dhoop n andhera...dariyasa hai tu ,main hu sehra sa, jo khatam na hoga tu aisa safar hai...etc)

Then guddan on the other hand  will be more vocal & expressive about her feelings , AJ will keep shoving her away. He won't be expressing any of the internal conflict he is going through to her. He may try to away from her as much as possible so further he may try to finish the marriage.

So this will make both feel their ishq mukamal not possible. 
(Here is a point, both are defining their feelings as "ishq". Which means both feel ishq for each other & its not 1 sided)
Main point is destiny doesn't work the way you feel. These lyrics are what they feel . This sounds like they are not saying aloud these feelings to each other but to themselves in their mind.

So this track can't be taken as a summary of the story.
*keeping fingers crossed & hoping for the best*

Wow 👏just wow thank you for putting light this way yay but do you have listen the female version too there Guddan lines are Ha namumkin sa ha tera Mera milana then Akshat like ki dhoop see andhera Jud nahi sakta .. 
Then Guddan Kash ki hum dino miltey hi nahi miltey bhi to bichad te hi nahi 😲

I don't want them to separate 😭 yay ganpatti bappa morya ...

Mangal murti morya ..😳
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Icebubble

Wow 👏just wow thank you for putting light this way yay but do you have listen the female version too there Guddan lines are Ha namumkin sa ha tera Mera milana then Akshat like ki dhoop see andhera Jud nahi sakta .. 
Then Guddan Kash ki hum dino miltey hi nahi miltey bhi to bichad te hi nahi 😲

I don't want them to separate 😭 yay ganpatti bappa morya ...

Mangal murti morya ..😳

m listening to the song on repeat mode from the day it was released & was listening while writing this.
regarding the female lines , akshat would keep trying to act detached from her. this detachment will be very suffocating for both. As she will feel unwanted whereas akshat will be fighting a war with himself.
So this "dhoop & andhera , hawa & zameen" comparison is more like they are trying to consult themselves why they are not compatible (these lines are not for each other but themselves).

then this "milkar bicharna" thingy . Guddan may fall for him 1st then akshat's internal conflicts might force him to take drastic steps like attempting to break the marriage . So we can expect a short temporary separation which hopefully won't be successful as dadi's prayers needs to be answered (AJ happily married).
+ I would love to see 2-3 little guddans running around and messing AJ's kitchen & he can't ask help from guddan as she will mess it more 😉
Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😳

m listening to the song on repeat mode from the day it was released & was listening while writing this.
regarding the female lines , akshat would keep trying to act detached from her. this detachment will be very suffocating for both. As she will feel unwanted whereas akshat will be fighting a war with himself.
So this "dhoop & andhera , hawa & zameen" comparison is more like they are trying to consult themselves why they are not compatible (these lines are not for each other but themselves).

then this "milkar bicharna" thingy . Guddan may fall for him 1st then akshat's internal conflicts might force him to take drastic steps like attempting to break the marriage . So we can expect a short temporary separation which hopefully won't be successful as dadi's prayers needs to be answered (AJ happily married).
+ I would love to see 2-3 little guddans running around and messing AJ's kitchen & he can't ask help from guddan as she will mess it more 😉

😆ek Guddan kafi hai duari testing ayegi to AJ char dham chodi sidha pagal khane me hoga 😆
Secretfollower2 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Positive fact is the title track is not a narration from a third person like it was in case of kavyanjali or Kausatii. These lyrics are from AJ & gudan's point of view mostly conveying their feelings for each other.
Here for most of the period of drama Akshat will spend conflicting with himself , trying to fight his growing emotions for guddan, then fighting to not accept these feelings... 
in these attempts he would keep comparing their differences in his mind (dhoop n andhera...dariyasa hai tu ,main hu sehra sa, jo khatam na hoga tu aisa safar hai...etc)

Then guddan on the other hand  will be more vocal & expressive about her feelings , AJ will keep shoving her away. He won't be expressing any of the internal conflict he is going through to her. He may try to away from her as much as possible so further he may try to finish the marriage.

So this will make both feel their ishq mukamal not possible. 
(Here is a point, both are defining their feelings as "ishq". Which means both feel ishq for each other & its not 1 sided)
Main point is destiny doesn't work the way you feel. These lyrics are what they feel . This sounds like they are not saying aloud these feelings to each other but to themselves in their mind.

So this track can't be taken as a summary of the story.
*keeping fingers crossed & hoping for the best*

nice observation👍🏼  u described very well. Ok first thing is nishant can't sign that show where any new male lead is introduced and why he will say yes for a physco akshat jindal😆 and second zee vale bh ye risk nhi uthayenge i remember when nishant leave the show ram milayi jodi tha shayad .that show become flop after his exit.even i also stopped watching the show after nishant exit.zee vale dubara se same risk.nh uthane vale .they knows nishant is best if aj dies in the show nobody will be watching the show.😆..aisa mjhe lagta hsai😳 Edited by Secretfollower2 - 5 years ago
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Secretfollower2

nice observation👍🏼  u described very well. Ok first thing is nishant can't sign that show where any new male lead is introduced and why he will say yes for a physco akshat jindal😆 and second zee vale bh ye risk nhi uthayenge i remember when nishant leave the show ram milayi jodi tha shayad .that show become flop after his exit.even i also stopped watching the show after nishant exit.zee vale dubara se same risk.nh uthane vale .they knows nishant is best if aj dies in the show nobody will be watching the show.😆..aisa mjhe lagta hsai😳

i don't know , if they had the other scenario in mind they wouldn't have signed nishant as AJ. Instead they would have opted for someone like "thakela bhuddha" like  sanjay kapoor for Dil Samhal ja zara or ram kapoor for kasam se.
& in an interview nishant told they selected kanika after seeing their electrifying chemistry in a mock shoot. If nishant was not permanent why would they care for the chemistry between the two ?

+nishant as AJ is the life of this drama, he is the main attraction for me(& many audiences).He is making this drama stand out ! without him it will become very depressing (& yes people wii stop watching it).
Then  if i am not wrong guddan will be competing with KZK-2(another depressing drama) which is also coming in the same time slot on the rival channel. So they shouldn't take any risk .

Lets hope for the best.
Edited by captainplus - 5 years ago
zainabfirdous23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Icebubble

Exactly but I am too scared coz the title track of the show clearly says they can't be together thier love will be not successful one !

Aboit the title track meaning, I think guddan will fall for someone else and this will make Aj jealous. Then he will realise his love for guddan and try to win her back. The typical "daily soap story". Ultimately Aj and Guddan have to end up together or else the whole basis of the story itself will be over.
swapralina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys i am seriously not a fan of extra marital affairs.So if they are bringing any sort of that twist that is the last straw for me.But for now I will enjoy the episodes.Anyway did anyone note this guddan broke her promise to Akshat by running away from marriage.She just can't see her own faida.Thats not fair.
zainabfirdous23 thumbnail
 Yes guddan betrayed Aj by running away, because she doesn't want to marry an uncle. In fact in an interview laxmi has said that Aj may marry her sister swetha. Here's is the link
https://youtu.be/9W1OByxtZvs
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Definately in future both will love each other
Secretfollower2 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainabfirdous23

Yes guddan betrayed Aj by running away, because she doesn't want to marry an uncle. In fact in an interview laxmi has said that Aj may marry her sister swetha. Here's is the link

https://youtu.be/9W1OByxtZvs

i think its juat a warning for guddan because aj wants only guddan😆 to marry him he very well know that guddan can do anything for her sister.its just a threat to stop the guddan drom runaway and to agree for the marraige😆