Can Akshat ever fall for Guddan ?? Comment !

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Yes lagta to hai.Abhi AJ ka Gudaan ka soch ke hi dimaag ki nasein phatati hain aage dil ke taar bhi zaroor bajega ðŸ¤£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Secretfollower2 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heybi m new here. My name is anamika and ofcourse he will definately fall bcoz both are opposite and opposition attraction always work. Luv their chemistry but now i only wanted 2 see their nok jhok😆
chemgirl thumbnail
Of course. But I tjink he will fall for her first.
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
For now akshat is too much in love with his wife but on the other side he is someone very hungry for love so definately he will  but a lot later.But guddan has already made a place in his thoughts n started to distort some of his perfections. Like in all this years he has never spoiled food which started to do now as he was taking & thinking of guddan. 
Feeling will even start to grow gradually & it will be a treat to watch.

I feel guddan will fall for him 1st & even if it is other way round she will be more expressive & vocal about it. 

AJ whenever he falls 1st he won't be able to accept it. Then , he wont confess without  a strong push. But tats a long way to go...

Sincerely Hope cvs won't disappoint us. 
Next week is shaddi mahasaptha .
I am really exited for a beautiful journey ahead.
Edited by captainplus - 5 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: captainplus

For now akshat is too much in love with his wife but on the other side he is someone very hungry for love so definately he will  but a lot later.But guddan has already made a place in his thoughts n started to distort some of his perfections. Like in all this years he has never spoiled food which started to do now as he was taking & thinking of guddan. 

I feel guddan will fall for him 1st & even if it is other way round she will be more expressive & vocal about it. 

AJ whenever he falls 1st he won't be able to accept it. Then , he wont confess without  a strong push. But tats a long way to go...

exactly...
Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Exactly but I am too scared coz the title track of the show clearly says they can't be together thier love will be not successful one !
Ajgud thumbnail

Originally posted by: Secretfollower2

Heybi m new here. My name is anamika and ofcourse he will definately fall bcoz both are opposite and opposition attraction always work. Luv their chemistry but now i only wanted 2 see their nok jhok 😆

Welcome please be active but the story is not like that even they fall they will be separate and Guddan will have a new man in her life who will be male lead ...

I really hope CVS change The plot 

I am only here for noshant aka Akshat !
Secretfollower2 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Icebubble

Welcome please be active but the story is not like that even they fall they will be separate and Guddan will have a new man in her life who will be male lead ...

I really hope CVS change The plot 

I am only here for noshant aka Akshat !

I know i also read about a new male lead but i don't think this is true they can't reveal storyline so early and this show is based on  the youngest saas if akshat died then how guddan will become youngest saas😆 so just chill and as per the title song of guddan serial guddan will also love akshat as per the female voice lyrics.so relax and enjoy the show😳
Ajgud thumbnail

Originally posted by: Secretfollower2

I know i also read about a new male lead but i don't think this is true they can't reveal storyline so early and this show is based on  the youngest saas if akshat died then how guddan will become youngest saas😆 so just chill and as per the title song of guddan serial guddan will also love akshat as per the female voice lyrics.so relax and enjoy the show😳

Ummm
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Icebubble

Exactly but I am too scared coz the title track of the show clearly says they can't be together thier love will be not successful one !

Positive fact is the title track is not a narration from a third person like it was in case of kavyanjali or Kausatii. These lyrics are from AJ & gudan's point of view mostly conveying their feelings for each other.
Here for most of the period of drama Akshat will spend conflicting with himself , trying to fight his growing emotions for guddan, then fighting to not accept these feelings... 
in these attempts he would keep comparing their differences in his mind (dhoop n andhera...dariyasa hai tu ,main hu sehra sa, jo khatam na hoga tu aisa safar hai...etc)

Then guddan on the other hand  will be more vocal & expressive about her feelings , AJ will keep shoving her away. He won't be expressing any of the internal conflict he is going through to her. He may try to away from her as much as possible so further he may try to finish the marriage.

So this will make both feel their ishq mukamal not possible. 
(Here is a point, both are defining their feelings as "ishq". Which means both feel ishq for each other & its not 1 sided)
Main point is destiny doesn't work the way you feel. These lyrics are what they feel . This sounds like they are not saying aloud these feelings to each other but to themselves in their mind.

So this track can't be taken as a summary of the story.
*keeping fingers crossed & hoping for the best*