Originally posted by: Prizi

Beautifully written 

Thank you! I am glad you liked it. :)
sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks for pm as always 
It's a beautiful os 
I loved the confession. Very emotionally written couldn't help but shead tears. 
Plz write more. Always post even if you think it's not good I'm sure it will be always as all your work has and is.
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sezo

Thanks for pm as always 

It's a beautiful os 
I loved the confession. Very emotionally written couldn't help but shead tears. 
Plz write more. Always post even if you think it's not good I'm sure it will be always as all your work has and is.

You are welcome :)
Thank you so much! I still don't see why would people love this so much.. when I only see flaws.. 😆
I think it's better to post and let you all decide if you can bear the torture and read or would wish to opt out. So, yeah! I will rather post if I have spend a few minutes on the random thought and scribbled it. 

Still, thanks a ton that you feel my write ups are worthy enough and showing the amount of confidence. :)
White-Lilac thumbnail
After reading this I'm getting more and more excited!! 
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: hriti713

After reading this I'm getting more and more excited!! 

Thank You! I hope the excitement is for good though!! 😆
Geez.. This was such a neat piece of work on AdiYa 😃 Zoya running to catch up in Aditya, leaving everything else behind is what I love & you've just written an OS around that plot & that nade me feel really good while reading 😆 I liked how he wished her at the mandap & left from there, withouta word. Realization must truly strike upon her about what kind of feelings she has for him. We might nit get something similar in the show but your OS covered it up for me.
Now.. I'm waiting to read more from you & yeah, keep sending the pm's at a row 😉😆
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: SewwiVB

Geez.. This was such a neat piece of work on AdiYa 😃 Zoya running to catch up in Aditya, leaving everything else behind is what I love & you've just written an OS around that plot & that nade me feel really good while reading 😆 I liked how he wished her at the mandap & left from there, withouta word. Realization must truly strike upon her about what kind of feelings she has for him. We might nit get something similar in the show but your OS covered it up for me.

Now.. I'm waiting to read more from you & yeah, keep sending the pm's at a row 😉😆

Thank You! Neat? I don't understand how come people find this good!! 😆 Anyways!
With the spoilers doing the rounds, I really don't think, I would wish to witness Arshad getting the title of being mahaan. Please, Zoya needs to realise on her own and she needs to chase what she wants. In this case, Aditya and his love. Even if she had to grovel. I wouldn't mind. 😛

Thankfully, it covers for what we might not get. Because I am holding high hopes with the latest episodes. *fingers crossed*

I don't think you will have to wait for too long.. already working on another impromptu thought and I still have one that is left midway. Too many to write.. to many to complete. But you will be notified when I post. 😆
Aquabutterfly thumbnail
This was simply and flawlessly a BEAUTIFUL OS 👏
You always manage to surprise me with your writings and this was one of those pleasant surprises. I already loved your work but this had made me fall in love with it. ❤️
Well, I'm a much bigger fan of yours than the last time.
This was written so beautifully. Every emotion was so detailed that it touched my heart. I smiled and cried at the same time reading Aditya's pain, Zoya's realization of love and the confession in the end. It took Zoya the very last minute and the thought of never seeing Aditya again, to understand her feelings. Great job on this piece ⭐️
Now you have raised a hope in me. I wish the show progress in a similar manner.
Thanks a lot for the pm
Please keep these coming...and I will keep waiting.

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

This was simply and flawlessly a BEAUTIFUL OS 👏
You always manage to surprise me with your writings and this was one of those pleasant surprises. I already loved your work but this had made me fall in love with it. ❤️
Well, I'm a much bigger fan of yours than the last time.
This was written so beautifully. Every emotion was so detailed that it touched my heart. I smiled and cried at the same time reading Aditya's pain, Zoya's realization of love and the confession in the end. It took Zoya the very last minute and the thought of never seeing Aditya again, to understand her feelings. Great job on this piece ⭐️
Now you have raised a hope in me. I wish the show progress in a similar manner.
Thanks a lot for the pm
Please keep these coming...and I will keep waiting.

Thank You!

I still don't understand how come people find this beautiful while I only come across flaws!! But anyways, thanks a lot. Your words mean a lot. 

I am glad, I can bring out pleasant surprises and spread a bit of happiness around. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! You have left me speechless with your comment! :)

That means a lot for me. I can't thank you enough for the compliment. I am obliged. 

Well, if you lived their characters while reading this, then it was worth writing this. It was worth the effort. 

I will try and ensure that I keep upto the expectations *fingers crossed*

Soon! You will have another PM :)