AdiYa One Shot: Qubool Hai

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Just a random piece I wrote on the AT. 
It's too random and impromptu. But I felt it's better to share, if I have written something than to dump it. 

Anyways, all kinds of thoughts, suggestions, criticisms welcomed. 

AdiYa One Shot: Qubool Hai!

The weight on his heart was too much for him to bear but he was her best friend. Her only friend! It was difficult for him to be standing tall as he marched towards her. She sat in her bridal outfit, gloriously. Yet his eyes found the sadness surfacing in her eyes. No, he reminded himself. He wouldn't misinterpret the emotion for love. It was for the family she would leave behind her after the marriage. 

Placing the veil on her head, he looked at her with a gentle yet forced smile. It took all his courage to be smiling as he stood in front of her, for the one last time. He was there as a friend to support her while she was to enter a new phase of life. He would fulfill his duty and send her off. This would be his gift to her. His way to ask for forgiveness for all what she had gone through in the past few days because of him and his stubbornness. 

Teri khatir har gham qubool, teri khushi mein har dard hai manzoor. 

"Please, mujhe apne vaade se aazad kar do," he pleaded. He couldn't have left her with her promise ringing in his head. And he didn't know if he could stand witnessing her getting married. 

She looked at him, stunned. He stood there sleflessly and she wondered how. 

His hand stretched out for hers, however, this time it wasn't held out for her in acceptance of love. It was the last time as he walked her through the door for a new beginning of her life. 

They walked hand in hand, their eyes held tears reflecting the pain they both held within. With atmost difficulty he walked past the crowd, hearing awful remarks thrown at them. Those remarks didn't matter any more, he would gulp all those bitter words that the world threw at them but he would do that only for her. 

Even Waseem didn't spare him, he pounced on the chance and spat, "Inhone toh besharmi ki hadhein hi par kar di hai aaj!" He charged at Aditya only to have been held firmly by Roshana. 

Settling her onto the white cushioned seat, he spoke softly to her, "Khush rehna, please!" His words were a reminder to the promise he had taken from her. 

His eyes closed as he uttered his final words to her, "Good bye, Zoya!" He sprinted towards the exit while more tears spilled through her eyes as she let his words sink in. His final goodbye. 

She would never be able to see him ever again. He was ready to embrace pain and sorrow only to see her smiling face. Is this what she wanted? But then again, why wasn't she happy with her decision? Why did she feel a part of being crushed as he walked away from her? 

"Ho gayi hai," she muttered to herself in complete defeat. "Humei Aditya se mohabbat ho gayi hai," the realization dawned upon her. The feeling of her life being snatched away from her was strong. He taught her to live life but he had indeed become her life. 

And he was walking away from her. He was going to break his promise. He would leave her forever. She looked at the door that he had just exited. Sparing a quick glance, she chased her life. Screw the wedding, screw the people, she thought. 

"Aditya," she called out, running behind him. It was difficult for her to run around with the heavy bridal outfit and the jewelry. Damn, the Habibi's for the outfit. She swore, she wouldn't wear another heavy bridal getup ever again. 

He was drowned in the pit of sorrow that it didn't occur to him that she could actually be calling out for him, chasinng him. A rough tug to his jacket sleeve brought him to a halt. He was about to give an earful to Arjun, who he thought it would be. But he only squinted and pinched his eyes, blinking for a couple of times as he saw Zoya standing in front if him. 

With a tear strained face, she sniffed, "Hum kabse aapko aawaz de rahe hain," she complained. 

"Sorry," he mumbled apologetically, "main kuch bhul gaya gya?" He looked utterly confused. 

"Ji haan," she puffed her cheeks and looked frustratedly at him as she slapped his fore arm, "bahut kuch!"

His expressions still did not budge, rather his nose scrunched up. She managed to continue between her sobs, "Aap humein chod kar jaa rahey they. Jab ki aapne humse vaada kiya tha ki aap humein kabhi chod kar nahi  jaayengey."

He looked helplessly at her. He didn't have the heart to deny her wish but it was hard enough. How much difficult did she want it to be for him? How much could he suffer. 

"Aapne humari kasam khayi thi," she reminded with a heavy heart. His jaws ticked. It killed him.

"Please, Zoya," he swallowed the lump, "mere liye bhi yeh aasan nahi hai par iske alawa mere pass aur koi option bhi nahi hai. Please mere liye isse aur mushkil mat karo."

"Par hum kaise jiyengey, Aditya," she choked onto the words, "aapke bina kaise jiyengey? Badi mushkil se ek baar apne aap ko sambhala tha humne, jab pehli baar Pyaar khoya tha humne. Dobara uss ehsaas ke saath nahi ji payengey hum." He was stunned as she uttered those words. 

"Apni bewakoofi ki wajah se apni mohabbat ko kaise dur jaane de hum?" Zoya looked at him with teary eyes and slumped onto her knees. 

"Ho gayi hai mohabbat, humei aapse beshumaar mohabbat ho gayi hai!" She cried. "Kya aap ab abhi humari mohabbat ko qubool karte hain?"

He was dumbstruck to react until she eyes him questioningly. Hurt evident in her eyes. He fell onto his knees, grabbing hold of her shoulders as he stared intently into her eyes. He looked out for confirmation once again before he confessed, "ek baar nahi, har baar, har haal mein qubool hai!" With that he pulled her into his arms. Reminding himself that he wasn't dreaming. It was real. 

~Fin~

Edited by ShenzK - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ohhh thank God you decided to post this OS instead of dumping it! πŸ˜² 
This was BEAUTIFUL!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
How beautifilly, effortlessly you write mashaAllah!β­οΈπŸ‘ Thank you sooo much for this amazing Write up and for the pm... β€οΈ
Keep writing and making us happy here, please...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Ohhh thank God you decided to post this OS instead of dumping it!  😲 

This was BEAUTIFUL!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
How beautifilly, effortlessly you write mashaAllah!β­οΈπŸ‘ Thank you sooo much for this amazing Write up and for the pm... β€οΈ
Keep writing and making us happy here, please...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Well, I thought why waste the efforts of whatever minutes I had spent on jotting this one. Though it was all meant for some fun on the AT! πŸ˜›

Thank You! I still think, it could've been much better. But, anyways! 

I hope, I can offer much better write ups in future. :) 
You praise me more than what I am worthy of. Thanks a lot. 
kiki_kj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was so beautiful!! It gave my heart so much happiness πŸ€—
You're a very talented writer! You captured the emotions so well!
Hope to read more of your work soon ❀️
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome os dear 
Loved it ❀️ 
I hope Zoya will realise it soon in show also 
Aashna05 thumbnail
This is beautiful Shenz❀️⭐️
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ loved this!
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiki_kj

This was so beautiful!! It gave my heart so much happiness πŸ€—
You're a very talented writer! You captured the emotions so well!
Hope to read more of your work soon ❀️

I wonder how you people find it beautiful when I see so many flaws to this. πŸ˜†
Thank you so much! I am glad I could spread some happiness through the random words. 

That's a compliment, I don't know how to handle.. but thanks a ton. 

This is already my fifth One Shot on these two. And I have a couple of more write ups coming. So, you definitely are going to get more to read from me. Sonner , hopefully. 

PS: I really need to slow down on the writing spree that I am in. 
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Awesome os dear 
Loved it ❀️ 
I hope Zoya will realise it soon in show also 

Thank you! I just want her to realise, this way or that way.. someone needs to knock some senses into her head and make her realise. She just can't sit and go through that wedding. πŸ₯±
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashna05

This is beautiful Shenz ❀️⭐️

Thank you so much, Aashna! πŸ˜Š