Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I am highly dissapointed with CVS zee 
.nd Nishant 

Akshat has only his mom wmcoz the whole family is fake 
.ND no matter what an lead family can't be fake 

Kuch be just for story Make Akshat Jerk 

Why the hell they have cast Nishant then 

😡i don't know what to say I was so excited for Nishant come back as lead but now ..

After today feels like cheating big time ! 
Edited by Icebubble - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swapralina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why r u  having negative thoughts??And how do u know that a new male lead is coming soon??
chemgirl thumbnail
I don't see why there should be a new male lead or how they will show the story develop. Unless Guddan has an affair or AJ dies what will they show about the new guy.
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
in precap they r shown saving a mandir diya together
in todays epi dadi is shown praying to see AJ happily married n then immediately krishna's flute music is also heard (in hindi serials which means the prayers r bound 2 b answered)
+ without being with AJ gudaan can't b a "youngest saas" (the base on which show is promoted)

then comes the family i.e those bade bade bache most likely aren't biologically AJ's . N in this world of hindi television where guddan though is always happy she isn't treated well by her stepmom , always told "tumse na ho payega"... which ultimately means  she cant get any happiness in any way as she is good for nothing n her stepmom is egarly waiting for a chance 2 somehow just discard her. N she wil b more than willing 2 get her married 2 the "uncle".

so AJ not being an "uncle"(i ment father of bade baches) is something equal 2 the beast being a handsome prince hence a happy ending 4r guddan which everyone keeps telling she won't get.

then those fall n catch in mandir , breaking coconut , saving diyas together would not hav been shown if makers had something else in mind.

+in one of the recent interviews nishant told , he is comming bak after long , he tried many things in between bt 4r a daily soap that can go on for 2-3 years  he chose this role as he found it challenging.

i m usually a silent member n whenever i like a show i visit its forum regularly (mostly without logging in) & i think many people do this. From past 2 weeks i m visiting this forum regularly since i accidently caught a glimpse of guddan. But this type of negative posts r very repeling . Its discouraging the viewers form further watching the show n may lead to dropping numbers n hence makers thinking viewers not liking the track. 

n why should we stop enjoying a show now that is going so good for something  that may not happen in future 

p.s. i m sorry for any unintentional offence . 
would b waiting for more positive posts like the other one you made 2day. ðŸ˜Š

Edited by captainplus - 5 years ago