Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
maaf nahi kar sakte then Nandini se expect karna ki she has no guilt it is out of my understanding

aakhir Nandini se remorse kyon expect kiya jaa raha hai jub maaf karna hi nahi hai
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the posters are being unfair and disrespectful to Nandani😆😆 Please don't be disrespectful to Rajdeep---after all, anything is excusable and everyone's position can be understood.

that's my point. you can't make stark comparisons between Rajdeep and Nandani. If you were to make comparison, you'd have to believe that each of them did is deserving of the same punishment. Betraying someone's trust and repeatedly abusing someone for 7 years ARE NOT ON THE SAME STANDARD. That's why it's disrespectful. I'm not trying to change your mind about Nandani but treat her crimes in a humane way and the punishment has to fit the crime. 
music_l0ver036 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

maaf nahi kar sakte then Nandini se expect karna ki she has no guilt it is out of my understanding

aakhir Nandini se remorse kyon expect kiya jaa raha hai jub maaf karna hi nahi hai

yeah I feel the same. Why give so much attention to a character if literally nothing she does will make you ever feel otherwise. Whether she feels guilt or not, it's not going to be enough for some people, which is perfectly fine. Because as it stands, I connect to Nandani and I find the character interesting and I'm excited to see what happens. I don't want anyone to change my mind either but I do think theres a certain amount of tunnel vision when it comes to Nandani and her actions. She's already seen as worst so you're not gonna change your mind no matter what happens. Which is fine. I just like playing devil's advocate sometimes and just give meaning to people's behaviors. 
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

yeah I feel the same. Why give so much attention to a character if literally nothing she does will make you ever feel otherwise. Whether she feels guilt or not, it's not going to be enough for some people, which is perfectly fine. Because as it stands, I connect to Nandani and I find the character interesting and I'm excited to see what happens. I don't want anyone to change my mind either but I do think theres a certain amount of tunnel vision when it comes to Nandani and her actions. She's already seen as worst so you're not gonna change your mind no matter what happens. Which is fine. I just like playing devil's advocate sometimes and just give meaning to people's behaviors. 

Yup..she has tunnel vision ..very weird characterisation
subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
seriously she is getting bashed for everything she does .It's getting annoying
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
To get out of Mauli's life and not show her face to Mauli ever again.
I frankly don't care whether she tries live a decent life or not. Mauli brought two chance(that molestation truth and separation from Rajdeep) for her to live a independent and decent life but she s*****d it. Hoping for her to live like a decent/Honest woman is too much. She can have Kunal or any other man but just stay away from Mauli.
subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vlhs12993

To get out of Mauli's life and not show her face to Mauli ever again.

I frankly don't care whether she tries live a decent life or not. Mauli brought two chance(that molestation truth and separation from Rajdeep) for her to live a independent and decent life but she s*****d it. Hoping for her to live like a decent/Honest woman is too much. She can have Kunal or any other man but just stay away from Mauli.

she doesn't have guts to face Mauli either .she is already out of Mauli's life
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhs

she doesn't have guts to face Mauli either .she is already out of Mauli's life

Because she fears Mauli's reaction. Also out of Mauli's life means don't intrevene in anyway. Going to Mauli's home and trying to call Kunal when he is in Mauli-Kunal's home is not out of life. That woman needs to go away from Mauli in real sense.
music_l0ver036 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

I just want her to stop her rona dhona and sati savitri innocent image of how clueless and faultless she is in this whole mess. To come out and actually accept that she is a selfish woman who wants everything good that her friend had . And yes it will be also nice of her to tell Mauli she never cared about her and that this whole friendship thing was only important to Mauli. 

P.s: I don't analyse body language of fictional characters. If they have any problem or emotions it needs to be conveyed by the writers through their storytelling. Unless they establish them as facts they are just observations by the audience that may or may not be true. 

What I believe to be good storytelling is when the writers or creators show us their characters and their emotions instead of coming right out and saying how they feel. someone throwing a chair and smashing it against the wall has more of an effect than them saying that they're angry. That's just my opinion.