Genuine question: What do you want from Nandani?

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I have seen a lot of posts about how people hate Nandani because she's not showing any guilt or remorse. And if she does show anything or if something bad happens to her then it's just the way of the creates to gain sympathy for her. So my question is what it is that you want Nandani to do? What should happen to Nandani that will make you understand her plight. I get that her acctions may seem irredeemable to a lot of people and in today's episode there was apparantly a public shaming? So if Nandani is getting punished by a lot of people in the show, is that a good thing? Is that how she's going to deal with the punishments? And is that trying to gain sympathy from viewers or is that simply giving Nandani what she deserves? a punishment for her behavior. But couldn't it have been done in a way that didn't make a mountain out of molehill? At the end of the day, involving so many people doesn't just bring Kunal and Nandani's wrongdoings out in the open it also brings out Mauli's apparent shortcomings. Now that so many people know, like Mauli's mom, there are going to be those people who will blame Mauli. She doesn't deserve that at all. Don't even get me started on how outdated and sexist the whole thing is but for the sake of the argument let's say it's fine. 
To go back to the guilt aspect, I feel like a lot of people are misunderstanding Nandani's behaviors. For example, the constant shivers and being scared and crying are the way people with anxiety behave and show guilt. So the guilt is 100% there, it comes in really weird times and it's not directed to the right people. She has to maintain her persona when she's in front of Mauli because if she does not she'll just fall apart. The more I think about it the more I feel like there is no justification of EMA from the writers at all. In the whole show, who has been happy about the relationship? ONLY NANDANI AND KUNAL. Is any other character besides these two have even entertained the idea of these two living a happy life? Nope. So obviously Kunal and Nandani would see their own actions as valid because they're the ones with whatever twisted feelings they have for each other. The two of them processed through when it happened, felt confusion but eventually came to the decision that they wanna be together. If you are making a bad decision, you will do whatever is in your power to make yourself believe that it's right. That is human nature. If anyone besides the people making the terrible decision were trying to justify it then that would be a problem. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Leave. Go somewhere where no one Rajdeep , Kunal or Mauli can reach you. Then I when Kunal and Mauli seperate its because they organically can't stand each other. Not because Nandini is waiting as the backup option for Kunal.

If in Nandinis place after all the kaand after witnessing Maulis heartbreak it would open my eyes nk matter how neech or ungrateful I temporarily became. I would ask for Maulis forgiveness lay down on her feet. Tell her that my brain had stopped functioning. Rajdeep ki pitaye se buddhi brash ho gayi. Sochne ki shakti khatam ho gayi.

Beech me dimaag khula antaratma jaagi bhaagne ki koshish but tumhare pati train station se patti padayi aur me 5 saal ki bacchi jaisi yes papa bol ke angootha chooste wapas aa gayi.

She needs to run away from all this. For her own sake as much as Maulis. Nandini will never be happy in LT with Kunal. Back of the mind Kunals face will always remind her of her EPIC betrayal. Best thing for all go separate ways.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just want her to stop her rona dhona and sati savitri innocent image of how clueless and faultless she is in this whole mess. To come out and actually accept that she is a selfish woman who wants everything good that her friend had . And yes it will be also nice of her to tell Mauli she never cared about her and that this whole friendship thing was only important to Mauli. 
P.s: I don't analyse body language of fictional characters. If they have any problem or emotions it needs to be conveyed by the writers through their storytelling. Unless they establish them as facts they are just observations by the audience that may or may not be true. 
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Book a ticket and fly to a place where mauli kunali n rajdeep cnanot find her
or in simple language be independent without going around lustin other married man!Edited by ananyakai - 5 years ago
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
We wanted from Nandini. Now,  we don't want anything from her since the damage has already been done beyond repair. 
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
1st i want N to stop texting,calling K
apna rona dona band kare
2nd i want her to go far away..where K or anyone could not  find her
Edited by Sabyata - 5 years ago
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If you have no where to go.. Stay put .. but fix your problems..
Remove Rajdeep.. Tell kunal to stay away and figure out what he wants on his own and not pull her into the mess..
Ask forgiveness from mauli..
Just rebuild your life and then look for a partner..
Not the other way around..

HAVING SAID THAT .. IT WONT MAKE A INTERESTING STORY...😆
anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She was the one and only one who is responsible for all this.. 
she could have stopped this drama at the very first go itself before the situation worsened.. the day when the baba said a person will come into her life who will give her good life, love and everything she deserved was the day when she developed feelings towards Kunal.. right? 

How could she even accept it from a married man that he will take care of her leaving his wife.. when his wife was her best friend itself..  these feelings were developed intentionally.. she was attracting Kunal more and more towards her.. and after all men is men.. they will definitely fall onto beautiful things.. very easily.. 

there are no feelings in this earth which human mind cannot control.. now the best way for Nandini to repent is to just leave everything aside and move ahead.. if she has self respect she should leave Kunal and Mauli alone and start an independent life.. and create an identity for herself.. 

SweetNeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

We wanted from Nandini. Now,  we don't want anything from her since the damage has already been done beyond repair.

+ 1

Too late now.
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nothing... Initially i wanted her to have some character and integrity...guess i was asking for too much...
ShE is far too gone for redemption... Nothing she can do now will atone for the sin she's committed...
What do you expect from a snake like character!!