Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ananyakai

We all hate nandini as her character is shaped that way but dd? ofc not she i just playing her part infact it takea guts to chose such a character

Yep it takes guts to play character of another woman but very few ppl understand that here .Answays thanks fo appreciating her.
minal11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anahi

you know you are wrong when u say nobody likes her here . i dont like nandini but drashti has nothing to do with it.. i can talk only about myself.. so here is my story as a fan.. 

when i was in my hostel , geet was such a rage among people.. we were not allowed to visit shows related websites and there were no televisions.. we used to use proxy websites to download those shows. 😆 geet and odhani were my favourite.. drashti and maan were amazing as a couple.. ðŸ˜³ 
but my fangiri was limited to watching the show and appreciating them in my mind.. i didnt even know their names that time.. lol
but today i know almost all popular actors whether i have seen their show or not.. and trust me i kinda like all tele actors.. all are awesome..but what makes me watch a hindi show in the first place is the story and then comes the actors.. i try watching almost all popular shows but end up leaving midway or even in two three episodes.. i dont know the definition of fan.. and i guess following every work of your favourite makes u a fan or is it loving their character no matter how badly it is written ? i have no clue.. 

drashti has uncountable fans.. she has been on top positions on india forum for ages.. but we dont see her fans supporting her character because this character is really badly written.. on the other hand i see her fans going gaga about mauli the other lead.. so its not drashti who is not being liked by people its nandini.. 
i love her as an actor. following her on insta for her off screen pictures, love her style statement , getting to know about her friend circle and there i comment only about her looks and off screen things.. 
this forum is to appreciate both actors and characters and to criticize them too.. so please dont feel like that people hate her..
its really sad to think like that.. one should not waste his energy hating an actor at least.. this is my personal point of view.
now coming to her being brave . oh yes she is handling the situation really well.. i like her avoiding this mess.. people on sns can really blow up your peace so what she is doing is great. on the other hand i see shakti getting affected by all this and his reaction and dislike for his character reflect in ivs.. both have different approach of handling the situation.. and i respect them both for reacting and not reacting to the situation.. people on sns are nasty sometimes so a befitting reply is also needed.. 
but the most amazing thing is that their displeasure is not refected on screen which is really commendable.. 

Bold  Ditto!

even I failed to understand definition of a fan..

If I don't follow each n everything my favorites r dng does that mean I don't love them ? 

for me too list goes on n on as I find most of the actors talented..

I abslolutely loved Jodha Akbar,YHM b4 leap(DT,KP,Ruhanika trio w as super awesome)  ,Ek Haseena Thi these r some best shows on Indian TV in terms of writing ,direction n acting! 

Actually EHT is a masterpiece IMO ! BV was awesome too but on n off! 

"Mahi way" is something very different.. just love trio bonding n friendship

Then at some point I have liked Jennifer,Karan Wahi (I dunno man what is he dng with his career ) Paridhi,RT, KSG-shilpa Anand,mayank-nupoor,geet-maan,Sukirti Kandpal is too sweet I think ,I came to know about this when she entered BB house..n maybe there r some more..I don't remember all of them at this moment  ðŸ˜†
Edited by minal11 - 5 years ago
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just my opinion
I'm not blind fan of drasti  bt  I love her...I love geeth..her chemistry with GC is just osum...i used to feel bad fr nandini bt  cvs  butchered her character ..now I'm hating that character...and I loved mouli from starting itself...
I'm silent reader of this forum..n I'm hapie here people r not mixing nadini and drasti...bt  in insta and twitter...gosh they r too much...bashing actor n actress fr their characters...I don't know what they get by bashing the person who don't know ur existence..at last they r doing their work...bt  these sick people wasting their time by bashing them...constructive criticism is OK it helps in their growth..bt  bashing body shamming..using ghatia words..those words r puke worthy...I hope those people realise this is just fiction..n actors r different from.characters ...n bashing them is just waste of time

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

I don't love or hate an actor per se. I have never been a fan  of any actor. But I like them for the roles they play. And that makes me appreciate the actors for their work. 

Like I don't love or hate PC but I loved her in Burfi and fashion. 
I don't love or hate Drashti but I loved her in Geet. Here as Nandini which is a constantly exhaustive character to a toplay, I think she has done a great job and it's her acting that makes me hate Nandini all the more. 
Same I loved Vivian in PKYEK. 
Loved Sanaya and Barun in IPKKND. 
And the list is very long. 

My craze for an actor is very short lived. As long as the show is on air, they are on my radar for the characters they play which I might like sometime badly and not like the other times. As said, I watch the shows for story and not actors. As long as story is great, I am fine with any actor since it's the character I root for to like, love or hate. 

I like few actors but it depends upon concept and story if i will watch their show or not.Like Drashti and Jenny both of actress i likebut i hv not followed their all projects although when they come with some show i try to watch it but if concept or story is not of my taste i don't watch it .I loved Drashti as geet and muskan.Watched mb on and off .Silsila too i m watching on and off i skipped kunan falling for each other and their romance as they disgust me in one frame.But I hv to give it to drashti as she is prrforming her job without complaining or throwing tantrums.
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

I never said here people bash her i just said here ppl may not like her as an actress as many here expressed that they  don't find her that impressive but then it's ok i hv different opinion .Drashti do hv some limitations despite that she has amazing screen presence.For me no actress has touched me as far as emotional and romantoc scenes are concerned.I too loved her as Geet .And her and GC jodi had mind boggling chemistry.

Yes I know that, perhaps I was a little unclear to you in my previous comment. What I meant by bashing is that her being bashed in other platforms. Mostly there are a few ways of knowing when a certain character is not liked. So I was just expressing my general views on Drashti in this forum. Didn't imply you have said it. 

Mainly you said "NOBODY" that actually raises the question. Other than that I do agree with you.

Yes seen people saying here, they don't find her that impressive/she is overrated. I would say that was the result of some over hyped biased dd fans who indulged into various fights. Mostly they would howl as DD is the best and tried to defend Nandini fiercely focusing on how beautiful she was, how beautifully she expresses. So some people out of frustration might have said some things. 
Other than that in every show people do some constructive criticism! A few would always say they do not find certain actor impressive. It's normal. 

Edited by WaveTeal - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

Yes I know that, perhaps I was a little unclear to you in my previous comment. What I meant by bashing is that her being bashed in other platforms. Mostly there are a few ways of knowing when a certain character is not liked. So I was just expressing my general views on Drashti in this forum. Didn't imply you have said it. 

Mainly you said "NOBODY" that actually raises the question. Other than that I do agree with you.

Yes seen people saying here, they don't find her that impressive/she is overrated. I would say that was the result of some over hyped biased dd fans who indulged into various fights. Mostly they would howl as DD is the best and tried to defend Nandini fiercely focusing on how beautiful she was, how beautifully she expresses. So some people out of frustration might have said somethings. 
Other than that in every show people do some constructive criticism! A few would always say they do not find certain actor impressive. It's normal. 

I know Drashti has huge fan following with different kind of people  and some may hv offended ppl but then it happens in all fandoms Drashti fans are no.exception.I hv not understood one thing Why ppl just argue .Some may find drashti good some may find her average and some may find her over rated so we can agree to disagree instead of proving ourself right and forcing our opinions on other .But i hv seen ppl don't respect each other opinion.They hv to fight to prove there opinion right.It's not about fans even neutral ppl do that.Edited by TheMockingBird - 5 years ago
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

I know Drashti has huge fan following with different kind of people  and some may hv offended ppl but then it happens in all fandoms Drashti fans are exception.I hv not understood one thing Why ppl just argue .Some may find drashti good dome may find her average and some may find her over rated so we can agree to disagree instead of proving ourself right and forcing our opinions on other .But i hv seen ppl don't respect each other opinion.They hv to fight to prove there opinion right.

Exactly my point. You are bang on this fact! I love DD that's fine but I can't force others to love her. 

When I joined this forum one month back I didn't know this type of extremism happens till this day apart from teenager clans. Personally I might admire some actor but shipping them day and night is not my cup of tea. So when I expressed my views against Nandini here, I was targeted. It was as if one likes DD they are compelled to love everything she does. Furthermore, my disliking was towards Nandini and never for DD this simple little fact have completely gone miles above their heads. Even defending has a very decent way of doing it!!

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I love drashti..she is awesome and versatile..i hate nandini..

Originally posted by: SK_Love

I love drashti..she is awesome and versatile..i hate nandini..

Me too dislike but like DD as an actress.
Nandini had so much scope but cvs ruined the character. They turned into another rona dhona types. Dd  should've given the chance to play grey character. We know her strength is emotional scenes but it's getting repetitive yaar. If she was given chance to play role like pc in  aitraaz she would've rocked it as she has d looks n body to carry a seductress!
Only weak area is comedy as she goes very ott  n isn't natural there. Her stint in jdj  wasnot  gud at all
Edited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago