Posted: 5 years ago
I know here nobody likes nandini or Drashti as an actress.But i hv followed her work from last 8 yrs .Woman got lot of appreciation for playing different positive characters .She hv been crazily loved by audiences .I hv seen ppl craziness for all these years.I don't know whether nandini is meant to be like this or its awful writing.But for this one character she is being hated like nothing.I want to appreciate this woman not for playing character or for being good actress.
I m here to appreciate her as human being
She has remain same through out when she was loved and now when she is hated.
She neither interferes the script despite being having repu in industry
No silly tantrums
Taking succcess and failure with silence no big claims 
Her character nandini is being bashed which it deserved to be but ppl are dragging drashti in to it.Usually actors block ,rant and give statements that hw much hate they are getting for playing character and hw exhausted to play such characters but no such statements or complains from her she is maintsing her dignified silence
Last it's not easy to see you being bashed for your hardwork instead of being appreciated and then daily going to that job which you know is not getting you any good.I hv to appreciate her for this her dedication and 
professionalism.

you know you are wrong when u say nobody likes her here . i dont like nandini but drashti has nothing to do with it.. i can talk only about myself.. so here is my story as a fan.. 
when i was in my hostel , geet was such a rage among people.. we were not allowed to visit shows related websites and there were no televisions.. we used to use proxy websites to download those shows.😆 geet and odhani were my favourite.. drashti and maan were amazing as a couple.. ðŸ˜³ 
but my fangiri was limited to watching the show and appreciating them in my mind.. i didnt even know their names that time.. lol
but today i know almost all popular actors whether i have seen their show or not.. and trust me i kinda like all tele actors.. all are awesome..but what makes me watch a hindi show in the first place is the story and then comes the actors.. i try watching almost all popular shows but end up leaving midway or even in two three episodes.. i dont know the definition of fan.. and i guess following every work of your favourite makes u a fan or is it loving their character no matter how badly it is written ? i have no clue.. 

drashti has uncountable fans.. she has been on top positions on india forum for ages.. but we dont see her fans supporting her character because this character is really badly written.. on the other hand i see her fans going gaga about mauli the other lead.. so its not drashti who is not being liked by people its nandini.. 
i love her as an actor. following her on insta for her off screen pictures, love her style statement , getting to know about her friend circle and there i comment only about her looks and off screen things.. 
this forum is to appreciate both actors and characters and to criticize them too.. so please dont feel like that people hate her..
its really sad to think like that.. one should not waste his energy hating an actor at least.. this is my personal point of view.
now coming to her being brave . oh yes she is handling the situation really well.. i like her avoiding this mess.. people on sns can really blow up your peace so what she is doing is great. on the other hand i see shakti getting affected by all this and his reaction and dislike for his character reflect in ivs.. both have different approach of handling the situation.. and i respect them both for reacting and not reacting to the situation.. people on sns are nasty sometimes so a befitting reply is also needed.. 
but the most amazing thing is that their displeasure is not refected on screen which is really commendable.. 

Originally posted by Dishoom

No one here is bashing Drashti (as much as I have seen)
But I have to admit that she is an amazing actress, if it wasn't for  her then Nandini would have recieved double criticism. I also feel that not only DD but the whole cast is amazing with no tantrums and are friendly with each other
I know no one is bashing her but some ppl don't like as an actress but that is okay because everyone entitled to have their own opinion.Yep i agree whole cast is just amazing and i love aditi and dadhti bond .I love to watch these two together offscreen.
@anahi
ppl on sns love to bully but i think you can't clise mouth of everybody to best thing is to stay silent and give royal  ignore that is one thing i hv learnt from DD lol.I m not that crazy fan i hv myself criticized her for her work and her choices of roles so obviously i m not good books of some fans but then it's ok.I loved her more as muskaan and geet.MB was good as far her acting was concerned but then i was not able to connect to male hero in mb so watched it on and off. Overall i don't know which category i fall.😆
Edited by TheMockingBird - 5 years ago
I don't love or hate an actor per se. I have never been a fan  of any actor. But I like them for the roles they play. And that makes me appreciate the actors for their work. 
Like I don't love or hate PC but I loved her in Burfi and fashion. 
I don't love or hate Drashti but I loved her in Geet. Here as Nandini which is a constantly exhaustive character to a toplay, I think she has done a great job and it's her acting that makes me hate Nandini all the more. 
Same I loved Vivian in PKYEK. 
Loved Sanaya and Barun in IPKKND. 
And the list is very long. 

My craze for an actor is very short lived. As long as the show is on air, they are on my radar for the characters they play which I might like sometime badly and not like the other times. As said, I watch the shows for story and not actors. As long as story is great, I am fine with any actor since it's the character I root for to like, love or hate. 
Originally posted by TheMockingBird

I know here nobody likes nandini or Drashti as an actress.But i hv followed her work from last 8 yrs .Woman got lot of appreciation for playing different positive characters .She hv been crazily loved by audiences .I hv seen ppl craziness for all these years.I don't know whether nandini is meant to be like this or its awful writing.But for this one character she is being hated like nothing.I want to appreciate this woman not for playing character or for being good actress.
I m here to appreciate her as human being
She has remain same through out when she was loved and now when she is hated.
She neither interferes the script despite being having repu in industry
No silly tantrums
Taking succcess and failure with silence no big claims 
Her character nandini is being bashed which it deserved to be but ppl are dragging drashti in to it.Usually actors block ,rant and give statements that hw much hate they are getting for playing character and hw exhausted to play such characters but no such statements or complains from her she is maintsing her dignified silence
Last it's not easy to see you being bashed for your hardwork instead of being appreciated and then daily going to that job which you know is not getting you any good.I hv to appreciate her for this her dedication and 
professionalism.

Bold - Buddy I have to disagree here. I don't think so people dislike her as an actress. It's mainly focused towards Nandini. 
I come to IF in intervals and not daily, as far as I have seen I didn't see people bashing DD. Unlike other platforms members here are mostly mature enough to distinguish between Reel and real!! 

Actually this is the poor writing and even though I despise the character of Nandini like anything but in DD's defense I have stated time and again that it's not her fault as in why creatives are unable to sketch her character nicely. Is she not understanding them?? But then we see Kunal's character sketch which is way pathetic. 
I have found Shakti as a decent actor,seen & liked him in MATSH. But he as Kunal is the weakest among all four in terms of essaying their respective characters!!! Kunal's character is so confusing and puke inducing at the same time that it makes one to despise Nandini as well when she tries to support him!! Twisted right?? ðŸ˜†
But in truth it feels they are incapable of writing grey shades properly and audience is surely not connecting with that. See Abhinav's role. Rajdeep is completely black and done everything horrible possible but Abhinav is been praised throughout for his awesome villainous avatar along with comic timing!!!  

About DD - Love her from past 10+ years. Seen DMG and Ghsp. Geet is my all time favorite. I don't think so I have loved any itv female character as Geet!! I adore her as Geet!! Needless to say how her chemistry with Gurmeet is just something which can be called everlasting!!!
This show silsila is just an experimental curve in her career. Shows would come and go, I and like me many would still love her for Geet always and forever!!! 

Edited by WaveTeal - 5 years ago
This is the first show of drashti I am watching and she is very good as nandini.I hate nandini.But I like drashti even though she is not my fav.She is an amazing actress. Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Silpa91

This is the first show of drashti I am watching and she is very good as nandini.I hate nandini.But like drashti even though she is not my fav.She is an amazing actress.
She is amazing indeed...
Watch Geet and you would love her!!! ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by WaveTeal

Bold - Buddy I have to disagree here. I don't think so people dislike her as an actress. It's mainly focused towards Nandini. 
I come to IF in intervals and not daily, as far as I have seen I didn't see people bashing DD. Unlike other platforms members here are mostly mature enough to distinguish between Reel and real!! 

Actually this is the poor writing and even though I despise the character of Nandini like anything but in DD's defense I have stated time and again that it's not her fault as in why creatives are unable to sketch her character nicely. Is she not understanding them?? But then we see Kunal's character sketch which is way pathetic. 
I have found Shakti as a decent actor,seen & liked him in MATSH. But he as Kunal is the weakest among all four in terms of essaying their respective characters!!! Kunal's character is so confusing and puke inducing at the same time that it makes one to despise Nandini as well when she tries to support him!! Twisted right??  😆
But in truth it feels they are incapable of writing grey shades properly and audience is surely not connecting with that. See Abhinav's role. Rajdeep is completely black and done everything horrible possible but Abhinav is been praised throughout for his awesome villainous avatar along with comic timing!!!  

About DD - Love her from past 10+ years. Seen DMG and Ghsp. Geet is my all time favorite. I don't think so I have loved any itv female character as Geet!! I adore her as Geet!! Needless to say how her chemistry with Gurmeet is just something which can be called everlasting!!!
This show silsila is just an experimental curve in her career. Shows would come and go, I and like me many would still love her for Geet always and forever!!! 

I never said here people bash her i just said here ppl may not like her as an actress as many here expressed that they  don't find her that impressive but then it's ok i hv different opinion .Drashti do hv some limitations despite that she has amazing screen presence.For me no actress has touched me as far as emotional and romantoc scenes are concerned.I too loved her as Geet .And her and GC jodi had mind boggling chemistry.
We all hate nandini as her character is shaped that way but dd? ofc not she i just playing her part infact it takea guts to chose such a character