Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Luna46

Looks like Mauli is not so kind-hearted, generous and loving as his fans believe.๐Ÿ˜†

I too used to think so, that's why I thought that she'll agree to share Kunal with NandinI. But today she broke all her relationships with NandinI. Guess what, she's also selfish just like Kunal and Nandini. I know I know, people will come with things like self-respect blah blah... I too agree that Mauli is a self-respecting person, but that also makes her a selfish person, as she doesn't care about her BFF, who has gone through alot of suffering. She doesn't love Kunal either because if she had, she would've thought about his happiness first, and his happiness resides with Nandini. Mauli should've united Kunal and Nandini, if she really loves Kunal.

Are you a troll because whatever blah blah you did made no sense. ๐Ÿ˜†
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If Its a sarcastic post then I had a good laugh...thank you๐Ÿ˜†
And if this isnt a sarcastic post then I am reminded of "Oh dear" from TBBT in Sheldons voice๐Ÿ˜† that too a number of times...
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Let me tell you a story of a relative of mine who got married to her friend's ex husband. She was so angry about it and my mom was wondering saying "Well now she is happily married with another guy, why she's still mad at the friend for marrying her ex husband?" my mom didn't understand but I understand.  I don't like sharing anything with friends whether it's clothes, jewelry so what makes you think I'll share a man, even if I found someone else, that used to be my husband or man.

Mauli should stay far away from Nandi or else she'll steal her next man๐Ÿ˜† can't trust these type of friends. But I still understand how nandi fallen in love with Kunal and falling in love is beautiful๐Ÿ˜ณ but they shouldn't slept together, they should've came out in the open first.
Twisterfry thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For my sanity, I hope this is a troll post. 
Luna I m sure u have a dare? Did someone give u on bw forum? I can't believe u r making such post.๐Ÿ˜†
It's a troll post. N members here keep falling for her posts.๐Ÿคฃ
Bw forum members always troll tv forums. I used to do at ishqbaaz forum lol๐Ÿ˜†
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Luckily
She is not so kind hearted
Love her for that
If not Kundini couple should have made use of her
She would work earn money , those to life long "sex only "
... ๐Ÿ˜†
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think even kunan supporter's also not gonna like this post..
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well I don't know but thanks for this hilarious post ๐Ÿ˜†
prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Share kunal! ๐Ÿคฃ OMG! This is indeed hilarious.