Mauli is not so kind-hearted

Posted: 5 years ago
Looks like Mauli is not so kind-hearted, generous and loving as his fans believe.😆
I too used to think so, that's why I thought that she'll agree to share Kunal with NandinI. But today she broke all her relationships with NandinI. Guess what, she's also selfish just like Kunal and Nandini. I know I know, people will come with things like self-respect blah blah... I too agree that Mauli is a self-respecting person, but that also makes her a selfish person, as she doesn't care about her BFF, who has gone through alot of suffering. She doesn't love Kunal either because if she had, she would've thought about his happiness first, and his happiness resides with Nandini. Mauli should've united Kunal and Nandini, if she really loves Kunal.
Behen.. Kaunsi serial dekh rahi ho?😕
Did I just read it? Or am I sleep reading again?
is it a fun post ???  😆
mauli should be kind hearted man! ðŸ˜†
okay we fans will let her know and in the next episode she is going to tell kunal when he asks "tun mujhe koi bhi saza de skti ho" . she will tell him "bas yahi sunana chahti thi main. tumhe apni galti ka ehsaas hai yahi mere lie kafi hai, lekin mere lie tum aur nandu ki khushi bahut important hai aur main chahti hu tum usi k sath rho jis se tum pyaar karo.. " ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

this post is hilarious.. i cant stop laughing
Edited by Anahi - 5 years ago
I read this post in a sarcastic voice. I'm assuming you are joking. In case you are not joking, what are you talking about? Instead of jumping into bed, if Kundini had told Mauli that they love each other then maybe, Mauli would've given them a chance. 
They stabbed her in the back and had an affair. You expect Mauli to unite them? Are you serious? Any woman would've behaved the same way Mauli did. They were the selfish ones and didn't care about her so I see no reason why she should care about them. 
Yeah cz husband is like a bar of Cadbury 4 block Mauli's  4 block nandini's😆 kuchvi
Lol mauli doesn't need to DO anything for them or think anything for them as they cheated her. She doesn't need to unite these lust birds out of any obligation. Any obligations she had towards then to think good for them ended with them two over-stepping the line and breaking her trust, so they can go to hell. Being betrayed and cheated on by people you trust is the most perfect time and situation to only think of yourself and nobody else. 
🤣 I m still ...no words 

Thanks for this hilarious post 🤣 🤣
This post is joke of the year 😆