Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I want to murder someone for no reason & I want their family to worship me for doing it. Can you tell how will that happen? ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜›

As for Kunal's happiness, I just saw him asking for punishment from Mauli & not tear the old photographs. I mean if he is so very concerned about happiness, then why is he even asking for punishment. I mean, Mauli is leaving him so that he can truly love his Nandini, why is he leaving the house then. Why not bring Nandini in her home?

And why is Nandini crying buckets if she isn't wrong & loved Kunal because she has been so abused. What was that lecture to Rajdeep about when he brought that other woman to f**k right in front of her. Why not go to Kunal's house & say this man loves me & thus, I have a right to live here. All you ladies can leave & Kunal & I will f**k under this roof.

I doubt why were they even trying to hide the truth from Mauli all this while.

Oh yeah, I know why, because that would make her a b**tch & Kunal an assh*** officially.

You are hilarious. I wanna say more & am not afraid of rules here but you in one of your post said, no personal comments. I wonder why did you have to say that.😆
Edited by arshi_asya - 5 years ago
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna46

Looks like Mauli is not so kind-hearted, generous and loving as his fans believe. 😆

I too used to think so, that's why I thought that she'll agree to share Kunal with NandinI. But today she broke all her relationships with NandinI. Guess what, she's also selfish just like Kunal and Nandini. I know I know, people will come with things like self-respect blah blah... I too agree that Mauli is a self-respecting person, but that also makes her a selfish person, as she doesn't care about her BFF, who has gone through alot of suffering. She doesn't love Kunal either because if she had, she would've thought about his happiness first, and his happiness resides with Nandini. Mauli should've united Kunal and Nandini, if she really loves Kunal.

All I wanna say for this post...$&$%$%#%$&$&  ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜Ą 

anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Looks like Mauli is not so kind-hearted, generous and loving as his fans believe.

I too used to think so, that's why I thought that she'll agree to share Kunal with NandinI. But today she broke all her relationships with NandinI. Guess what, she's also selfish just like Kunal and Nandini. I know I know, people will come with things like self-respect blah blah... I too agree that Mauli is a self-respecting person, but that also makes her a selfish person, as she doesn't care about her BFF, who has gone through alot of suffering. She doesn't love Kunal either because if she had, she would've thought about his happiness first, and his happiness resides with Nandini. Mauli should've united Kunal and Nandini, if she really loves Kunal.

Sister...  yeh shayad 21st century ki soch hogi.. main shayad galat generation pe jee rahi hoon

caring for her BFF se aap ka mathlab.. 

sharing her husband with her se hog na???

vaise sahi bhi hai..  dress share kar li, ghar share kar li, parivaar share kar li.. ab pati bhi share karne mein kya jaata hai..

aapke hisaab se tabhi wo kind hearted banegi hai na... 

aap ke paav kaha hai.. dhanya ho gayi mein aapke jaise mahaan aatma ke krithi ko padkar.. kya soch hai kya vichaar hai.. waah waah ðŸ‘â­ïļ

ab Mauli ko bas yehi kehna chahiye.. 

chal Nandini tere liye meri zindagi bhi kurbaan.. kunal par tumhara utna hi adhikaar hai jitna ki mera... ek raat tere ghar ek raat mere ghar.. tum khush ho na Nandini...

😆😆😆
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Cannot form a coherent response to this insightful post ðŸĪĢ Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 5 years ago
anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

God bless you dear

ðŸĪĢ
shagun_sarun thumbnail
Just wanted to know, How old are you?ðŸ˜ē😆
dips143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: T3ja

Behen.. Kaunsi serial dekh rahi ho? 😕

ðŸĪĢ
dips143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This comment reminds me about a story from scriptures, in which a lady named 'sheelavati' takes her husband to his lover prostitute's home as he was unable to walk by himself.  So you are saying that Mauli should be like modern Sheelavati..she should unite Nandini and Kunal ??? Wow...if every wife who got ch eated does that, then it's a chance for husbands to fall in divine love multiple times in their lives. 
Hope you were just being sarcastic here...
AnnaSloan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Looks like Mauli is not so kind-hearted, generous and loving as his fans believe.😆

ðŸĪŠðŸĪŠðŸĪŠ
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
i think i saw a post from this Tm few days ago supporting Ku and N.
So this is not a sarcastic post.

I have no words blah blah...