Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: pallavi25

On Fillumbaazi today, they reported that Megna and DP are talking abt doing a reboot of Chaalbaaz, with DP in a double role...
so which  one are they doing? Acid attack victim film or reboot of Chaalbaaz?  πŸ˜•

Does meghna who directed talvaar n raazi seem the sorta director to direct chaalbaaz??? 

Kinda farah genre that.

If at all dp is doing a fim with meghna its gonna be lakshmi one. Thats her sensibility.

Rest are either media speculation or dp pr attaching her name to so many at once.

I hope the luv ranjan one is true. Dp is great at comedy a la chennai express. That too with rk😊
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ToujoursPur

Does meghna who directed talvaar n raazi seem the sorta director to direct chaalbaaz??? 

Kinda farah genre that.

If at all dp is doing a fim with meghna its gonna be lakshmi one. Thats her sensibility.

Rest are either media speculation or dp pr attaching her name to so many at once.

I hope the luv ranjan one is true. Dp is great at comedy a la chennai express. That too with rk😊

I was wondering the same, that why would a director like Megna plan to do a film like Chaalbaaz? 
All these speculations might be DP's PR ...or maybe Megna wants to try out a different genre this time? RK DP movie would be fab but I really dont like Luv Ranjan's misogynist comedies 
ToujoursPur thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

I was wondering the same, that why would a director like Megna plan to do a film like Chaalbaaz? 
All these speculations might be DP's PR ...or maybe Megna wants to try out a different genre this time? RK DP movie would be fab but I really dont like Luv Ranjan's misogynist comedies 

Dunno. Still meghna comes acriss as really serious to me...not chaalbaaz type at all.πŸ˜• its akin to imagining gulzar saab himself writing aunty police bulalegi type songsπŸ˜†

Rk was asked this same question about misogynistic comedy by anupama in film companion. He said this script was not like that. If it was he would  not do it. Ajay has also said yes. So hoping n keeping faith on rk😊.
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ToujoursPur

Dunno. Still meghna comes acriss as really serious to me...not chaalbaaz type at all.πŸ˜• its akin to imagining gulzar saab himself writing aunty police bulalegi type songsπŸ˜†

Rk was asked this same question about misogynistic comedy by anupama in film companion. He said this script was not like that. If it was he would  not do it. Ajay has also said yes. So hoping n keeping faith on rk😊.

@Bold: πŸ€£
I also trust RK's script choices so hoping RK DP are in that film 
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can't wait for the Meghna finally found a true actor worthy of her greatness comments πŸ˜›
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Isn't Alia pushing for this movie?
ToujoursPur thumbnail

Originally posted by: BiraSaysWhaddup

Can't wait for the Meghna finally found a true actor worthy of her greatness comments  πŸ˜›

Deepika is ok...i prefer her in comedies or romcoms. Or where she has to display jewellery and shed tears.
Loved her in tamasha and yjhd...and piku.not so much in bajirao or padmavat.

For hard hitting gut wrenching acting which lakshmi film needs i woukd think alia is better coming  from udta and raazi...highway. i woulf love to see Radhika Apte in it...she is marvellous.😳 
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

You do know that RS acted with Anushka after their breakup? 

but the fact here is that Deepika has been signed for several films opposite Ranbir Kapoor since after their breakup, as in she desperately tries to prove the fact that she is totally over him and very cool working with him professionally. But that makes her look like nothing but a desperate person. Moreover, she constantly keeps talking about RK in the interviews which is hella annoying!πŸ₯±