Frequent Posters

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
rkdp can't wait, hope it's true
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I so hope this new school is true... waiting to see Dips in movies... high time...
And what's so wrong in working with an ex?
pallavi25 thumbnail
I hope either news is true, would love to see RK DP again, love their pairing, ex vex gayi tel leney πŸ˜›

Megna's acid survivor story sounds so inspiring, hope DP will do that at least, I think Lakshmi and her husband had come on KBC last season 
But having seen all the previous speculating articles abt supposed movies DP had signed so far, this might be fake news again πŸ˜”
briahna thumbnail
If it's true , it will be final nail in the coffin for fake love story of veer dips
whit3dove thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ranbir n dp once again together... intresting!
Apni seat ki petiyan band lijiye for all the media and pr over drive.

Intresting part is how will alia deal with all the crazy quotes and comments from the ex couple. 
serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Acid attack survivor? What happened to wanting to do a light movie?
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pallavi25

I hope either news is true, would love to see RK DP again, love their pairing, ex vex gayi tel leney πŸ˜›

Megna's acid survivor story sounds so inspiring, hope DP will do that at least, I think Lakshmi and her husband had come on KBC last season 
But having seen all the previous speculating articles abt supposed movies DP had signed so far, this might be fake news again πŸ˜”

lolwaπŸ˜† πŸ˜†...DP's best chemistry is with Biru toh koi kya kareπŸ˜†
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

lolwaπŸ˜† πŸ˜†...DP's best chemistry is with Biru toh koi kya kareπŸ˜†

Hehehe, so True! πŸ˜† And her 2nd best chemistry is with SRK, age difference gayi tel bechney πŸ˜›
pallavi25 thumbnail

On Fillumbaazi today, they reported that Megna and DP are talking abt doing a reboot of Chaalbaaz, with DP in a double role...
so which  one are they doing? Acid attack victim film or reboot of Chaalbaaz? πŸ˜•
Dan.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't know if she has signed all these films or not. But I am glad that at least some rumors have started coming. Looks like that stupid ormax list did the trick, and I am happy .she was taking her career very lightly but now at least she will be back in action. 
I really do look forward to rkdp pairing but not in a luv ranjan movie please.