Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nandini suffered abuse and that's why it's fine to ignore since she isn't mentally stable. She could have been excused even if she murders an innocent in that state. 
But Mauli was wrong to trust her and her husband. 

Classic case of pseudo-victim blaming. 

Human beings should stop trusting anyone even a little from now on. 
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: harshiidiv

I agree with u dear

Ppl just blindly running behind nandini to bash her ,mock her & what not..
While mauli is a devi ..

Because mauli IS a devi. And nandini gives no reason to anyone to praise other than having self-pity and drawing sympathy from others. I figured that was pretty obvious. That mauli is a devi because she thinks of others, and nandini who only thinks about herself including snatching things from others. πŸ˜†
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IMA9167

I am seeing the posts mouli did,mouli did
I am not against mouli but I am not her bhakth too
Did mouli was the only one who did everything
Kunal was the one who was with nandu more than mouli
He saved her life more than once
Mouli brought her out of home
But it's Kunal who traced nandu
It's Kunal who saved her life
It's Kunal who stood with her when people blamed
Nandu was drawn to him
We don't support EMA
we want kunan separation
We took show as show
We like kunan as Kunal Nandu not dd and Shakthi
It's a story
Cursing
Calling names was never in our part

How many victims of abuse are there in the world? How many of them has Kunal helped? The fact is that Kunal stated that he's helping Nandini because that will make Mauli happy and Mauli's happiness is the most important thing in his life, it was Mauli who stayed with Nandini that night when she was going through pain of losing a baby, but Nandini as ungrateful she is, doesn't remember that she remembers the tea Kunal served next day.

zaniax thumbnail
Why not? Nandini cannot play victim card all the time! Her past doesn't give her the right to destroy someone's future. Infact I'd expect her to be more sensitive to others feelings and respect relationships after wat she's been thru. Bottom line, Nandini has always been selfish and a weakling who loves latching on people for support eventually becoming a liability. Oh n Kunal is no better..he's also indecisive and dependent on Mauli. These losers deserve each other but hope they don't end up together cos karma must bite them.
kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veronica.

So much justification for Kunal and Nandini! Ohh she was mentally unstable, ohh but the temptation was so strong, ohh kunal's mistake is just human nature. But when it came to Mauli, you gave her no benefit of doubt. Victim blaming at its best.

Going by your own logic, even Nandini was at fault in her marriage and she should share the blame with Rajdeep. She failed to become the type of girl Rajdeep likes. She failed to make Rajdeep love her. Maybe she shivered too much & that put him off. Maybe she deserved his beatings because she was such a coward. Maybe Rajdeep knew that Nandini was a characterless person who can sleep with anyone if given a chance, and hence he treated her that way. You see what I did here? I justified the acts of an abusive ass****. Is it right? No. Similarly, a cheater should not be justified by blaming his wife.

this..great  postπŸ‘πŸ‘
kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

I so feel for you. Even I visit this forum but the level of intolerance I see here and utter disregard for dispassionate and neutral POVs is something I have never seen before and it's not even funny how Metis locks posts under all kinds of pretexts, it's moralistic, it's allowing too much bashing, and all kinds of other so-called reasons.

There is no tolerance here, no democracy and no maturity. Sad but I am stating things as I have experienced and seen here and coming from the antithesis of this forum, I am saddened to state all this.

Sad because the makers have chosen a bold story, have chosen not to make the characters totally evil or totally good just so that EMA becomes palatable, they have made tough choices and on top of it all, all of us should have the courage to admit that such things do happen every day all around us and not be so judgmental because each character has many layers to it.

Nobody is justifying EMA here. We are just saying it's extremely sad all around for each and every person involved but well it does happen, nothing is fixed and frozen in life including love, people change, situations change, chemistry happens, one finds oneself drawn to others, sometimes one ends up giving in, there are weak moments but nothing justifies it but all this does happen. Shit does happen!

It would be so much better if one were less judgmental and one just watched the story the makers have planned for us!

But then I guess I am expecting too much from this forum.

Ah if only you will get it. Evil looks like an angel. The writers are presenting evil but some people can't see it. If you call Randeep evil, we see his actions. You see the writers are showing what evil in real life looks like, and sadly it may come from the hands of the people you love the most.
Time to think πŸ˜Š 
Real evil here is the faithless lying husband and the user friend with the angel face..as they say, the devil is beautiful
Edited by kiransgirl - 5 years ago
brownpride thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is human nature to fall out of love or be attracted to someone but if you consistently send your husband to your best friend things are going to happen sorry to say it but that's the truth you can't deny it and Mauli had a lot of trust but she should have remembered that she chose Rajdeep over her friendship so she should have been a bit careful by consistently sending Kunal. I think Mauli should have let Nandani go herself places or she take it but I'm not saying that what Kunal and Nandani have done is right it is absolutely wrong and they should have separated from there spouses and then carried on and gotten physical or what not or if Kunal was missing sex he should have just told Mauli and Mauli should know a man can't stay too long without sex.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nothing can justify Nandini's actions no matter with what reasons you come. It was still understanble until she slept with him. Her character is more about lust then love. First of all, no matter what but you would think 100000 times before destroying the life of someone who gave you a new life unless your utter selfish. Second, even your bestfreind's husband was attracted to you, you had a choice to put him in his auqad and show him what Maylis is meant to you and him but instead you choose to go sleep with him. Third but not the last even after cheating on that inoncent soul you had no remorse or guilt you shamelessly going on public and romance with him.
So, people defending Nandini living in lalala land where they think Its fine to cheat with your best freind because you have been going through a misearble relationship. That doesn't mean you make someone else life miserable!
Aise chup chap ladkiyan bohot katarnak hote hai ...

PS: here am only judging Nandini as the topic is about Nandini.
stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If u are abused and didnt get love doesnt mean you just go and sleep with a ma!n who is someone else husband..

More than anyone else in the world Nandini should know how it feels when your husband misbehaves or cheats u.. Kunal is a big hypocrite.. he is blaming Rajdeep and hitting him for wronging his wife.. but he is doing the same.. but nandini as a woman should first think of mauli and how she will be hurt .. not do some teenage romance with her friends husband andsleep with him!!
simplyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: brownpride

It is human nature to fall out of love or be attracted to someone but if you consistently send your husband to your best friend things are going to happen sorry to say it but that's the truth you can't deny it and Mauli had a lot of trust but she should have remembered that she chose Rajdeep over her friendship so she should have been a bit careful by consistently sending Kunal. I think Mauli should have let Nandani go herself places or she take it but I'm not saying that what Kunal and Nandani have done is right it is absolutely wrong and they should have separated from there spouses and then carried on and gotten physical or what not or if Kunal was missing sex he should have just told Mauli and Mauli should know a man can't stay too long without sex.

I am finding extremely difficult to understand u!! "Mauli should know a man can't stay too long without sex. Are u for real?! Two people whom she trusted more than her parents cheated her!!! Any sane person would have trusted their husband and best friend the same way as she did!! I just cannot fathom any reason why she would have not trusted them!! Though it is a different thing that they turned out to be two ungrateful jerks!!Edited by simplyme - 5 years ago