Why we don't question celebrities who did EMA but question fiction?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Wow People can be so delusional never thought so!
Really we will leave big celebs who left their wives and married other but not a single harsh word for them. It's their personal life which we shouldn't touch but we troll DD and shakti just because they play characters which resemble reality. They are mind blowing as Nandini and Kunal that I am trying to understand Kunan love. Only time can prove that how true their love is. Yes they left behind broken hearts but will they try to mend them in future without sacrificing their love? Once Nandini thought true love will be your strength rather than weekness so love to see their choices. Coming to mouli she is absolute stunning personality that's rare and love to see whether Mauli change her personality because of this. I love to see her keep going strong and prove that marriage is part of life but not entire life. If Kunal can so easily fall out of love then there's no point in continuing that relationship.
I think you've come to a contained place where we only talk about one specific show that is showing such a delicate topic. Celebrities is so vague and could be literally anyone from the actors of this show to any and all celebrities out in the world. So even if there are harsh words being spoken, you wouldn't automatically see it compared to coming to a forum that is for discussions about EMA. And it's easier to judge fictional characters because it's difficult to say how shitty a person is (aka how people comment about Nandani and Kunal) to a living breathing person in front of them.  Edited by music_l0ver036 - 5 years ago
judging and critising fictional characters, is harmless and that is what this place is for. Plus you're post is considered moral policing. As a recent post was also closed by moderator for moral policing, which also includes telling members what not to write about on the forum even when the things they are writing aren't against any of the rules of IF, only because you don't agree with what people are saying.

You are interested in kunan love story hence don't like seeing all these posts that are disgusted by the actions of these two characters and are telling us not to write about it, on the basis that there are celebs who also do EMA. This is how you are moral policing and breaking IF rules.

Also, all that DD and shakti bashing is happening on social media, so why are you coming here to have a go at us IF members when none of that is going on here? Maybe because you know this place is more of a civilised and heavily regulated place compared to social media, so you feel you can safely post your complaint her, but your complaints do not apply here and are irrelevant here. 

Kunan are a disgusting and shameless couple as well as individuals, and nandini's ehsaan faramoshi of giving all credit of what mauli did for her to kunal when showing off her love for kunal to rajdeep is proof of how undeserving nandini especially is for having took her best friend/ sister/ saviour for granted and having betrayed her trust/ ruining her life, then having no shame/ guilt, but now not even acknowledging the contributions mauli has made to her freedom from rajdeep. Why should these two characters be understood, loved and applauded by the viewers who are disgusted by their amnesia and thanklessness, on top of their fakeness towards mauli? 

And as in that closed post, moderator had instructed members to report posts that are moral policing, so I will be reporting this.
I think  even celebrities are pointed out at this since I have seen that happening.
I mean Brad Pitt is still pointed out by people & then there are so many other examples.

Actors are not being bashed in this forum for their character. Most of the discussions are about the characters only. So, there is no point in bringing actors again & again on posts. There are ATs to talk about actors. Posts where actors were being bashed have been reported & closed by Mods.
BTW, this comes under moral policing which is against forum rules.

Edited by arshi_asya - 5 years ago
lol go check BWF and you'll realise how celebrities get scrutinised and criticised. 
SBRK is a tv show with actors playing FICTIONAL characters. Kunal & Nandini are extremely poorly written characters who haven't shown any redeeming qualities so far so obvs they will get criticised. 
This forum is for SBRK and the show. Do not bring other shows, other actors, and celebrities in general in the discussions.

Topic closed.