Bollywood Actors Heights

blazers1000 thumbnail
Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#1
Rajat Bedi: 6'4
Sonu Sood: 6'2
Kunal Kapoor: 6'2

Amitabh Bachan: 6'1.5
Abhishek Bachan 6'1.5
Priyanshu Chatterjee: 6'1.5

Jackie Shroff 6'0
Arjun Rampal: 6'0
Sanjay Dutt: 6'0

John Abraham: 5'11.5
Bobby Deol: 5'11
Ranbir Kapoor 5'11
Akshay Kumar 5'11
Irrfan Khan: 5'11
Zayed Khan 5'11

Dino Morea: 5'10.5
Shashi Kapoor: 5'10
Vinod Khanna: 5'10
Aftab Shivdisani: 5'10
Hrithik Roshan: 5'10
Dilip Kumar: 5'10
Vivek Oberoi: 5'10

Sunil Shetty: 5'9.5
Chanrachur Singh: 5'9.5
R Madhavan: 5'9
Imran Khan: 5'9
Ajay Devgan 5'9
Dharmendra: 5'9
Ranveer Singh: 5'9
Jugal Hansraj: 5'9
Tiger Shroff: 5'9

Tusshar Kapoor 5'8.5
Sanjay Suri: 5'8.5
Varun Dhawan: 5'8
Ritesh Deshmukh: 5'8

Salman Khan 5'7.5
Sharukh Khan: 5'7.5
Jimmy Shirgell 5'7.5
Manoj Bajpayee: 5'7.5
Shahid Kapoor 5'7
Saif Ali Khan 5'7
Rishi Kapoor 5'7
Rajesh Khanna 5'7
Naseeruddin Shah: 5'7
Sunny Deol: 5'7
Rajkummar Rao: 5'7


Uday Chopra: 5'6.5
Akshaye Khanna 5'6
Govinda 5'6

Aamir Khan: 5'5
Arshad Warsi: 5'5
Nawazuddin Siddiqui: 5'5



Created

Last reply

Replies

11

Views

9.2k

Users

8

Likes

11

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
#2
Good to know

But don't know how accurate these are... Wish they mentioned the measurements of their heighterners ( Lifts) too esp. Amir Khan's
blazers1000 thumbnail
Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Good to know

But don't know how accurate these are... Wish they mentioned the measurements of their heighterners ( Lifts) too esp. Amir Khan's


it's estimating their height barefoot
Edited by blazers1000 - 8 years ago
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
#4
I am the tallest among them.. sadly I am no actor
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
#5
where's Sid?

I thought Tiger and Akshay Khanna were taller..



Thankyou for the stats 😊
SriRani thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
#6
Hrithik is only 5 10...I thought he is 6 atleast.
TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: blazers1000


it's estimating their height barefoot



Well, that's what they say, but I am not buying it

Amir 5.5? Come-on

It's not uncommon for actors to fib about their heights
blazers1000 thumbnail
Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

where's Sid?

I thought Tiger and Akshay Khanna were taller..



Thankyou for the stats 😊



sid is 5'10. and akshay khanna definitely looks taller than 5'6, looks 5'8
Edited by blazers1000 - 7 years ago
blazers1000 thumbnail
Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: SriRani

Hrithik is only 5 10...I thought he is 6 atleast.


he looks taller because he has long legs
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail 11th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: Pirated_Fun

I am the tallest among them.. sadly I am no actor


you're even taller than 6,4

OMG..wow!

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

Bollywood celebrities watching cricket Kriti Sanon https://www.instagram.com/p/DazMBQQjVa5/?igsh=ZmVhZnY1c2xiOGoy

https://www.instagram.com/p/DazMBQQjVa5/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".