Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Good to know
But don't know how accurate these are... Wish they mentioned the measurements of their heighterners ( Lifts) too esp. Amir Khan's
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil
where's Sid?
I thought Tiger and Akshay Khanna were taller..Thankyou for the stats 😊
Hrithik is only 5 10...I thought he is 6 atleast.
Originally posted by: Pirated_Fun
I am the tallest among them.. sadly I am no actor
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
Bollywood celebrities watching cricket Kriti Sanon https://www.instagram.com/p/DazMBQQjVa5/?igsh=ZmVhZnY1c2xiOGoy
1