Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiruravi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: lalithaaa

wow u touched another beautiful parallel of this show. after reading your description, one point i want to put here, arjoon is the person who supported zoya in her fight for truth.every door was closed. he gave pooja diary to her. through that she understand what lacked in her relationship with yash. i dont know what is that proof he is going to show zoya to realize her feelings. somany parallels, so many poni views i don't know which us going to be true. 

sruthi do u think noor boss conspire some thing? which leads aditya ti death bed????  

@bold this is another valid point πŸ‘;) if the scenario becomes like  adi not allowed nd oly arjun allwed then he may tell how adi struggled during his realisation period. Drunken nite event nd also will remind her abt the letter.arjun himself will b the proof to zoya. But again this is another assumption by us. Dnt knw what the cvs have for us.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@shabla, mans I cannot exactly define the dhoka now, because I need to see what Arjun bhaba is planning to do. Then only I will get a clear idea of dhoka. But you need to know one thing. When Adi sends Arjun with the blank cheque to release her from prison, at that time Noor is also there. But she is also helpless. Zoya spend a night in the prison as Arjun tells now courts are closed. Next day the most beautiful scene was the sunlight falling on Zoya and then Arjun comes and prison door is opened. The Zoya who comes out has conquered her fear as she goes back and remove a cockroach from another woman's shoulder. 
So Wasim has blocked out Aditya the sun, he has also succeeded in blocking out the alternate light Noor also. But just like at the right time sunlight reached Zoya, the light will come to her through Arjun. And at that time she doesnt have to break the prison, the prison doors will be opened on its own and she will be free to walk. Now how this will play out you sit and deduce πŸ˜‰, that will be the great dhoka jo dhoka hi nahi lagega.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Remember the anniversary night wala scene. Zoya goes with Arshad, Wasim sleeps happily she is spending night with Arshad and next day he sees her with Aditya. The truth. Aditya aur Zoya ne kya dhoka diya tha? No right. They didnt do dhoka.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I already told the union has happened in Wed episode when Adi kept the maang tikka. Now what is happening is tamasha to entertain the world.

@subha yes the candle he has to light again. There is no other go.

@lalitaa you are almost there, thoda tweak karo, u will get what I am thinking. What you thought is my first thinking also. But it has loop holes. Somethings dont fall in place. A bit more tweaking, you will get an idea of the dhoka

@Hunnie they are connected by destiny

@Sonia whether BP will be happy ending or tragedy will depend on your views of what defines tragedy for you. Because love burns. It can burn and burn others or it can burn become a lamp. But there is no running away from the fact that it burns. If you burn in love and burn others it will be barsaat for you, but then it leaves devastation and pain behind. The way poosh did. But if you burn and become lamp, yes it will burn you, pain will fall through your eyes. But neverthless you will get sukoon and when that lamp lights the lives of many its heat is taken away by the cold of the barsaat it provides. So just sit back and enjoy BP. It is rain of romance.
lalithaaa thumbnail
dont talk about Twitter. we can't convince people. full if negativity. too much shipping of leads. they literly spy for personal life. some times its fun. some times its irritating.i really dont know about this forums, some one posted shruthi's writing on adiya departure (epi 81)  as screen short on IG. then i searched for her posts buy u able to find. sumi shared her link on Twitter. then i joined here. iam really glad i discovered thus forums. ita relevant here but thought of Sharing this. still i need to learn so many things. 
mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful post  .  You are right . A beautiful thought has been touched in the post  - the Dargah scene has great significance just as the candles lighting in the church scene after the awards speech .                                The serial is open to so many interpretations and that is what makes it interesting .  .   In the Dargah scene Zoya and Aditya are two troubled pure souls who are blessed by the divine hand . Aditya clears Yash' s name afterwards and earns Zoya s respect .   .   Both complete each other such is their destiny .  .    During the pre awards night Waseem had blessed Zoya saying now onwards there shall be no darkness in your life .   and Aditya her light returns back from his solitude .  Waseem is right   At the moment Zoya is lifeless ..zombie like and her Aditya shall bring all colours of love in her life after her victory over Arshad and Waseem who are blocking her sunshine .   The night is dark and long  yet the sun shall shine .   Arjun or Noor can be the guiding light .   Arjun is the person who had in the past understood their destiny .   He is the one who had advised Aditya to be a little considerate towards Zoya during his initial angry reactions against Zoya .   .  Aditya is distressed but his words both have been hurt at the same place the ring finger is the best Shagun is actually true .  symbolically Adiya were engaged before Arshads illusory victory .  even in mehendi which shall be shown the game shall be different for Adiya and it shall be viewed differently by the world .   Waseem is so happy .  but till which day ? He will get his shock or dhokla ! .   He can win a round but the end game is    Arshad has grasped the entire equation of Aditya s love and Zoya s unhappiness .   His motives positive or negative shall be shown now . Sunlight or  Roshini always exposes the face of the darkness .   The episodes are beautifully showing how what is seen is not the truth .  
Kiruravi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@shabla, mans I cannot exactly define the dhoka now, because I need to see what Arjun bhaba is planning to do. Then only I will get a clear idea of dhoka. But you need to know one thing. When Adi sends Arjun with the blank cheque to release her from prison, at that time Noor is also there. But she is also helpless. Zoya spend a night in the prison as Arjun tells now courts are closed. Next day the most beautiful scene was the sunlight falling on Zoya and then Arjun comes and prison door is opened. The Zoya who comes out has conquered her fear as she goes back and remove a cockroach from another woman's shoulder. 

So Wasim has blocked out Aditya the sun, he has also succeeded in blocking out the alternate light Noor also. But just like at the right time sunlight reached Zoya, the light will come to her through Arjun. And at that time she doesnt have to break the prison, the prison doors will be opened on its own and she will be free to walk. Now how this will play out you sit and deduce  πŸ˜‰, that will be the great dhoka jo dhoka hi nahi lagega.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Remember the anniversary night wala scene. Zoya goes with Arshad, Wasim sleeps happily she is spending night with Arshad and next day he sees her with Aditya. The truth. Aditya aur Zoya ne kya dhoka diya tha? No right. They didnt do dhoka.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I already told the union has happened in Wed episode when Adi kept the maang tikka. Now what is happening is tamasha to entertain the world.

@bold: what u hav written is so beautiful . Especially the line "she doesnt hav to break the prison it will  open on its own" . So arjun will make her to reach aditya . Now if waseem is the prison here then accrding to ur prediction the situations wil be in such way tht  he himself wil make the path for adiya union . If zoya's stubborn ness nd mind is the prison then something will make her stubborness to break nd her hrt wil take over. 
Again iam confused here what will be tht thing which makes zoya 2 realise. Arjun will only b the medium. 

Eventhough this decoding is confusing nd breaking my  head me iam happy nd enjoying thisπŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ
enlightenme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, I do remember that scene. Tumhari Mannat khud Chalke tumhare paas ayegi. Means Aditya ki Mannat Aditya ke paas tab ayegi jab usne umeed chod di hogi. Just hope Arshad doesn't play any role in enlightening Zoya, it should be hers and only hers. Noor is playing her part well without nobody to turn to Zoya will feel more lost and lonely. Zoya's blessed to have Noor as her younger sister. Till then we have to tolerate the emotional Attyachar. I hope they show more of Zoya and less of Aditya the next week. I can't see Aditya crying for too long. So that the emotional attyachar is kind of bearable.
You think Arjun will play his part in guiding Zoya. Well I'm not sure and I'm kind of not liking this Arjun. I understand his concerns for his family and most of all his elder brother, but I couldn't digest the fact that after all that happened with one prank call. He played his part in another prank call, another lie to prove Aditya-Zoya's truth to the world and to Arshad. After all that Arshad sees love in Zoya's eyes, how can a person be so deluded.
Edited by enlightenme - 5 years ago
cutesam_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A wonderful post indeed πŸ‘...I want to add a point here...After Aditya's realisation, we haven't got a scene of Zoya and Arjun until now. So, I definitely feel that Arjun will play a big game here and will lead Zoya to realise...Although it's my assumption. We don't know what we will be served by CVs, so let's wait and watch.
Ps: I love your posts Shruti. Though being a silent member most of the times, I don't comment mostly but I do visit this forum after the  episode to read your analysis.
Edited by cutesam_20 - 5 years ago
sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Shruthi! An amazing post, I love how you've brought back the dargah scene and connected it to the current situation! 

Also I love that you highlighted the line about how his mannat will come to him. AdiYa relationship is such that Zoya calls out to Aditya & he goes to her, no questions asked. But for him, he's not supposed to call out to her, she CHOOSES to go to him (I think you've spoken about it in your posts as well). Right now the opposite is happening. Aditya's going after her but she's not called him. Zoya wants to go to him but is holding herself back so on Friday he called to her to make her come to him. They're both going against the natural dynamic of their relationship which is why things have gone so wrong. So yes, Zoya needs to go to him on her own, and she will. 

Also very interested to see the part arnoor play in all of this cuz as your rightly said, it will be through them that AdiYa come together. 
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi shruthi!
Wonderful post...yes her dhaga flew to adi who tied it for her!
just a matter of time when she will go to him & all her mannats of life,her happiness,peace,friendship,love will get fulfilled by Adi!

He was lost in d dargah,had given up hope.
Just like he is lost now..

He found d dhaga when he was not looking for it, just like he found love unexpectedly!

She was sure yash was innocent & she will fight for his justice..but she was wrong..he was not innocent & yet she fought for justice!

She is sure now adi cannot be trusted & she will spend her life with a person she trusts..
She is wrong,he can be trusted and she will spend her life with him!

Amru4krish thumbnail
Wow... Amazing analysis dear shruthi... Loved reading it...