Bepannaah

Tumhari mannat khud chalke tumhare paas aayegi

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
From the time this scene aired, I had always thought about its significance. I mean one way or the other the story has adhered to it. 
The scene goes like this. Zoya is who is faithful, who believes in God, who believes the Lord will show her way prays that she will make every effort to prove her Yash innocent, even if it means that is the last task she does.Even before she makes the mannat the maulavi there says unburden yourself, all your just maanat will be fulfilled. Here the word just is very important. He doesnt say all your mannat, he says the mannat which is just. So not all of Zoya's wish will get fulfilled, only those legitimate wishes will get fulfilled. She ties the dhaaga and goes. 

Aditya is a desolate man at that time. He has lost everything. If she is depressed and have the courage to come to dargah and ask something, he doesnt even has that. He has lost all hope and you can say in despair and on the verge of depression. He stands in front of dargah, but doesnt enter. Then a blind man asks him whether he can take him to the dargah. Aditya takes this man. Please note that he takes a blind man. A man who cannot see, but can feel. Aditya doesnt ask any favour from that sacred place. He just walks away, but the blind man tells he is a kind hearted man, have grace on him to the Allah. 

The maulavi says comes and asks him to make a mannat. Adi has nothing. Then comes the dhaaga on his shoulder and the maulavi says ur maanat has come to you, now dont walk away. Aditya goes and ties that dhaaga. So literally Zoya's mannat becomes Adi's mannat or rather her fight becomes his and when he ties the dhaaga it is their fight that will give peace. 

In all tracks it plays out in the form of Arnoor. Arnoor one way or the other brings them together, where Adi ends up fighting Zoya's battle and their relation growing stronger. Arnoor dont just see their siblings, they feel them.

Now the mannat of Zoya is Adi. It is clear as she closes the eyes the last she sees is Adi lifting the hood and smiling. She doesnt know the way to reach there. Again we see her accepting him during maang tikka scene. Maang tikka scene is real acceptance. 

Now how will the union happen. Again it has to be Arnoor. If Wasim has send Adi out and brought Arjun in the game is on. Because with Adi Wasim knew where to hit and he did hit him in the lowest point getting the desired outcome. Together Anjana and Wasim has done their role in seperating Adiya. Getting the better of both Zoya and Aditya's insecurities due to their past. Now they look safe and sound. Especially Wasim Siddique the way he is dancing to Mahi Ve. Arjun Hooda is of least concern to him. After all what can he do. None is going to pay much attention to Arjun Hooda, though Noor is still in Wasim Siddique's radar. Both the light and alternate light are being blocked by Wasim Siddique. But he is going to ignore the player who can cause the damage. 

Arjun Hooda. The guy whom Aditya send with the blank cheque. Get Zoya out of the prison.😆😆. I am sure some tamasha is going to happen if really Aditya is out and Arjun is in. The real dhoka for all practical purposes ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Edited by shruthiravi - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yes...Zoya ko khud chalkar Adi ke paas aana hoga. 
aditi_jain thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohhh
I really appreciate your analysis because unlike me, you understand each episode from it's depth. After watching the episode, i literally come to forum to check your post because it really gives positive vibes and we also get to know the symbolism. 
In your last episode's analysis, you were saying something like zoya will get biggest dhoka in her life then i did not understand what you were trying to say but from this post, i got some hint now..

Kiruravi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Woww you beautifuly explained and connected the dhaaga scene with other tracks. Yes zo's mannat becomes adi's mannat tht time nd he fulfilled it also by saying to the world tht yash was not the murderer. Adi has always been the voice of zoya in one way or another. Even in this engagement trck he is not only fighting for himself but for zoya too.
I really dnt knw abt waseem's condition on adi's presence.  but it can happen since adi almost stopped the engagement so waseem wil do something fr sure. But he is the event manager nd if adi is not going 2 b around then harshad scenes may reduce. But as u said if he is allowing arjun in then surely something wil happen. 

Waseem doesnt knw arjun as much as he knws adi so surely he wil underestimate him but arjun will end up doing what we fans want. ðŸ˜ƒsrsly i have many confusions regarding the end of this trck. 
 What method wil cvs use to make zoya realize her feelings?!?tht is the million dollar question now!!! Iam okie with anything other than arshad giving zoya to adi😕
alizia_malik thumbnail
I was literally thinking the same thing. Why is Arjun at the party when Aditya can't enter the house? He won't leave his brother at such desperate time alone when he is totally broken.If he is there and Aditya is not then definitely Arjun has to play some major role. Waseem himself has said heh has no issues with Arjun😆
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: alizia_malik

I was literally thinking the same thing. Why is Arjun at the party when Aditya can't enter the house? He won't leave his brother at such desperate time alone when he is totally broken.If he is there and Aditya is not then definitely Arjun has to play some major role. Waseem himself has said heh has no issues with Arjun😆

I think Adi will be there otherwise what's the point of the sangeet?? To see waseem ruining such an iconic song 🤢 if we don't get any AdiYa scenes I am skipping sangeet episode. Already this track is being stretched too much. Sangeet wasn't necessary Muslims don't have one 🤣Edited by Cherryfairy - 5 years ago
Kiruravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

I think Adi will be there otherwise what's the point of the sangeet?? To see waseem ruining such an iconic song 🤢 if we don't get any AdiYa scenes I am skipping sangeet episode. Already this track is being stretched too much. Sangeet wasn't necessary Muslims don't have one 🤣

may b zoya imagines adi in tht song nd we may get a dream sequence of adiya dance😉
shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for this analysis!
Zoya was never good at accepting things. That's why Adi has to play hus part. 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Guys when adi took Lord Krishna name itself I knew pleasant dhoka and tamasha on the world will happen. But was not sure how. Now with arjun in it is becoming somewhat clear. Wasim siddiquene apne haaton se arjun hooda ko clearance di hai. 
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
End game is Adi Zoya, but i hope it does not happen just in climax, as then all fun would be lost.