Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hard-09 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Kill nandini and live with kunal in her house 
Falling in love is not in 8ur control. But controlling  our urges is in our control. Even when I was in relationship I used to get attracted to other girls. But I know I loved my gf more and I won't cheat her as simple as that. If I ever found out that I don't love my gf n fall in love with someone else atleast I would come clean to her before taking any other step
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
If I was nandini I will always feel indebted to mauli for all she has done.I will never think of hurting mauli.
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

Ok

so suppose i have an abusive husband.
my friend brought me out of it.
my friend's husband falls in love with me.
I find him a very good man.
Then one day i get signal from a baba(not god )
I have no one to turn to
Everything says have an affair.
The kind of person i m ,i will reject his advances and discourage him completely.
I will warn him i will tell the friend.
I wont believe in Baba.
I will move out from their house.

Now if i fall in love ...with the man i will make that i make zero contact with the family again...so that my friend can live a happy life.

A friend like mauli any day over that cheater Kunal

so true a beautiful lady like nandini can get so many kunal in there life but a mauli that can't earn by any beauty or anything once in a lifetime..
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hard-09

Kill nandini and live with kunal in her house

what? are u read the post carefully? nandini nandini ko kaise mar sakte hai or marke phir kiske ghar me rehna chahte hai.. very confusing..
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
If I face such a horrible Abuse like nandini then I will be terrified or doubt the intensions of Kunal, why he is showing so much care for me.. I definitely have trust issues
And for some twist if I start loving my BFF hubby, I will immediately stop going to her house and will try my best to avoid to see her or her bubby

definitely i donot want another relationship atleast not so early, it is not even practical (because of trust issues) or right to have a relationship after such an abuse