Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
In that case there is no need for IF.
Its just a discussion forum. Not an NGO aimed at making a difference

well said idhar serial ke bare me baat na kare discuss na kare to kya kare.. difference ho na ho ye forum banaya hi to isliye taaki ki serials ki character ke bare me achha ya bura feelings share kare.. critics ya praise kare..
Momrin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranjali

If I was nandini I would have never betrayed bff. In my besties longterm boyfriend proposed to me. He was good looking and all. If he was single I would have definitely fallen for such a guy. But his approach cringed me😲I stopped talking to him & blocked his no. But I didn't tell this to my friend though.

Coming back to the topic. I would say it's okay to fall in love or have feelings for someone. But then what action you take defines your character. I would feel I am indebted to my frd mauli who helped me when nobody did. Aise friends hote kaha hai aajkal. I would never want to lose such friendship. Do hell with kunal. I wouldn't act like a despo. I would reject kunals proposal. I would take a break, new job divert my mind or leave the town.

nandini ka jo appearance hai 100 kunal use mil jati.. but ek mauli milna kisi ko ek janam me bhi nehi milti aisi dost..
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Aww what did you do?

Kashaf❤️
I love that woman😳

Yea if I really have to choose I prefer a kashaf, Mauli or Mishal from another Pak drama Besharam over Nandini😆

Aww zindagi gulzar was such a cute show.

Anyways, I came here just to make 1 comment and ended up staying n commenting too much. I don't even watch the show (except for the last 2 episodes and promos which I cant help seeing). I can't go through so much discussion over a show that makes no sense to me. Kinda regretting commenting here😆😆

Time to go now. Bye folks.
Momrin thumbnail

Aww zindagi gulzar was such a cute show.

Anyways, I came here just to make 1 comment and ended up staying n commenting too much. I don't even watch the show (except for the last 2 episodes and promos which I cant help seeing). I can't go through so much discussion over a show that makes no sense to me. Kinda regretting commenting here😆😆
Time to go now. Bye folks.

bye and thank you so much for sharing ur wonderful thoughts..
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Many support posts ?Am i blind?? Why i am seeing more hate posts??And ekka dukka who tries to see or understand nandini POV are tagged blind fans or mocked just becoz they have different perspective.Wah some ppl think they own forum and no one dare to have differnt opinion from majority.
PS-I m not nandini supporter I can never support her but instead of mocking other opinion try to hv healthy disscussion
Momrin thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

Many support posts ?Am i blind?? Why i am seeing more hate posts??And ekka dukka who tries to see or understand nandini POV are tagged blind fans or mocked just becoz they have different perspective.Wah some ppl think they own forum and no one dare to have differnt opinion from majority.

PS-I m not nandini supporter I can never support her but instead of mocking other opinion try to hv healthy disscussion

where i said support post? i said many post for understanding her pov and feel like her by keeping ourselves in her place.. when did i mock them or did i told them to stop support her? those post were saying us to think as nandini so i tried.. what is so offensive here? i have no problem with different opinion but i have also right to told them my opinion too..and i never tag anyone blind fan so don't blame me for others fault.. for those kind of things taken care we have a report button.. i am here also for discussion don't try to make other meaning of my post..or u can make others meanings so what i will state what i feel.. if i m wrong or against rules moderator will take care..Edited by Momrin - 5 years ago
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JuniorAssistant

umm where did you see so many posts??? the only one who talked in favor of nandini recently in this forum is me. if i saw a lot of people actually supporting nandini, i wouldn't have made this account to post what i posted in the first place. anyway, i still think nandini shouldn't get so much hate. it is very heartless for all of you to be calling her names when we all know what her past is and that she never had bad intentions

She had a horrible past n so sleeping with best friend hubby is justified? Wrecking best friends home is justified? Shattering best friends world is justified?
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elim

do u even watch the show regularly ?Nandini has done all that u mentioned . she wanted to leave both of them

Kunal tied her down n didn't let her leave? Was she blackmailed into staying back? Did she even once say that whatever u say Kunal, I m gonna leave!Edited by Ruhi122 - 5 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ruhi122

She had a horrible past n so sleeping with best friend hubby is justified? Wrecking best friends home is justified? Shattering best friends world is justified?

Didn't even stop with attraction
She had sex with him
Who on earth so fast go straight to that
No pure love does that for lust and pleasure people do that
Can't digest what they have done
Creepy people Edited by Rosh4rose - 5 years ago
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Ok
so suppose i have an abusive husband.
my friend brought me out of it.
my friend's husband falls in love with me.
I find him a very good man.
Then one day i get signal from a baba(not god )
I have no one to turn to
Everything says have an affair.
The kind of person i m ,i will reject his advances and discourage him completely.
I will warn him i will tell the friend.
I wont believe in Baba.
I will move out from their house.

Now if i fall in love ...with the man i will make that i make zero contact with the family again...so that my friend can live a happy life.

A friend like mauli any day over that cheater Kunal
Previous
1 2 3 4 5
Next