Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
If I was nandhini ..I would never had any feelings for bff hubby in first place ..here we treat bff hubby as brother ..
I would live a happy life starting a boutique ..and with the connections Mauli has it would surely prosper and with a darling like mauli ..I will go to movies shopping what not ...if kids born to Mauli then I will be their dearest aunt .

And a man forget about it ..
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
do u even watch the show regularly ?Nandini has done all that u mentioned . she wanted to leave both of them 
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhi122

I wud keep myself distant from Mauli n Kunal both. I would leave city n won't stop EVEN IF KUNAL TRIED STOPPING!
No ways I wud stoop so low as shown in the show..

exactly
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elim

do u even watch the show regularly ?Nandini has done all that u mentioned . she wanted to leave both of them 

And there is a difference between wanting to leave and actually leave to let things calm down.
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is a very strange topic - if I were a fictional character!!!

Responding to hypothetical is very easy as I highly doubt any of you have been in that situation, have had the same background, or gone through the same path. Speaking from outside is easy and simple, morals will be in overdrive because, hey we are not her but we don't mind passing comments if we were.

I am definitely not the actresses fan nor am I a fan of her character but I find it funny reading these responses.

My experience - I was counseling a woman whose son had passed away, he was in an accident and was in a coma and she had to make the very difficult decision to turn his life support off. This woman was a hard core supporter of life - use to debate on this topic and stated that no one has the right to make decisions on others life and it's God's will. She went on telly, protested on street and even wrote to prime minister to remove the so called in a crude term - pulling the plug. But when she experienced it herself she decided to turn her sons life support off. She came for counseling not because she was in grief over her sons passing- she said that doctor, I am happy because my son is not in pain and is in a good place, but I cannot understand how can I a woman who debated half my life to never ever make such decision- DID!!!!!! She couldn't let that go.

So yes, great to say I will do this and that but I think more appropriate would be listening to someone who has done that.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: evenjleena28

My experience - I was counseling a woman whose son had passed away, he was in an accident and was in a coma and she had to make the very difficult decision to turn his life support off. This woman was a hard core supporter of life - use to debate on this topic and stated that no one has the right to make decisions on others life and it's God's will. She went on telly, protested on street and even wrote to prime minister to remove the so called in a crude term - pulling the plug. But when she experienced it herself she decided to turn her sons life support off. She came for counseling not because she was in grief over her sons passing- she said that doctor, I am happy because my son is not in pain and is in a good place, but I cannot understand how can I a woman who debated half my life to never ever make such decision- DID!!!!!! She couldn't let that go.

So yes, great to say I will do this and that but I think more appropriate would be listening to someone who has done that.

This stemmed out of love my dear. 

When in such a situation, you think of the following things:

1. Can he be completely cured, if not to what level.
2. If he has to remain as a vegetable then is he in pain.
3. If he is in pain then better to let him out of his misery coz he is never gonna recover. So that is the only practical option. Seeing people in pain and keeping them alive for a selfish reason is more difficult.

I have no clue why this example was used in an extramarital affair. People do act out of character, But everyone commenting here is commenting from a 3rd party angle. No one is actually going through this. So I am amused to see the support for EMA.
Edited by togepe30 - 5 years ago
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This stemmed out of love my dear.

When in such a situation, you think of the following things:

1. Can he be completely cured, if not to what level.
2. If he has to remained as a vegetable then is he in pain.
3. If he is in pain then better to let him out of his misery coz he is never gonna recover. So that is the only practical option. Seeing people in pain and keeping them alive for a selfish reason is more difficult.

I have no clue why this example was used in an extramarital affair. People do act out of character, But everyone commenting here is commenting from a 3rd party angle. No one is actually going through this. So I am amused to see the support for EMA.

Who says I am supporting an affair? Further, the example was used to show what one says is only good until one implements it, otherwise it's just talk. That's exactly my point, that mother made her decision although she was completely against it half her life.

If it was a little matter then yes hypothetical are brilliant but to have a hypothetical situation regarding an affair which I highly doubt any of the forum members would want to be in is funny.

It's your topic and you are entitled to making any kind of post, I am stating my views.
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
If i were to be Nandini...
err.. No thank you.

if i were to be a fictional character i'll pick Belle from beauty and the beast.
Nikita from old DD show aarohan.
Kashaf from pakistani show 'zindagi gulzar hai'
i would love to be a 'mauli' but her devastation is too heartbreaking.

but Nandini no thank you. i love myself too much to subject myself to such imagination.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: evenjleena28

Who says I am supporting an affair? Further, the example was used to show what one says is only good until one implements it, otherwise it's just talk. That's exactly my point, that mother made her decision although she was completely against it half her life.

If it was a little matter then yes hypothetical are brilliant but to have a hypothetical situation regarding an affair which I highly doubt any of the forum members would want to be in is funny.

It's your topic and you are entitled to making any kind of post, I am stating my views.

1. I never said you are supporting an affair. I meant other people in the forum, just like you are amused to see the comments, I am too. Also, I don't think the mother made any wrong decision by agreeing to pull the plug. It was the sanest decision ever.
2. Not my topic, I m commenting here just like you. You have every right to state your view. Do continue. 
Edited by togepe30 - 5 years ago
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Banjaaran25

If i were to be Nandini...
err.. No thank you.

if i were to be a fictional character i'll pick Belle from beauty and the beast.
Nikita from old DD show aarohan.
Kashaf from pakistani show 'zindagi gulzar hai'
i would love to be a 'mauli' but her devastation is too heartbreaking.

but Nandini no thank you. i love myself too much to subject myself to such imagination.

Ah.  Kashaf,  one of the best character created. I relate to her so much when it comes to morals,  opinions, vulnerability, trust and struggles of being the eldest child in family who has to bear the brunt of complex family issues. 
Previous
1 2 3 4 5
Next