Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

1. I never said you are supporting an affair. I meant other people in the forum. Also, I don't think the mother made any wrong decision by agreeing to pull the plug. It was the sanest decision ever.
2. Not my topic, I m commenting here just like you. You have every right to state your view. Do continue.

My apologies I thought it was your post.

I am just curious though - it's been established that no one here in this forum would want to be Nandini or be a part of an affair with a married man, then what's the issue? You guys are the viewers watching this show and from the responses not one would be like Nandini then why the furore? Why so much hate? None of you would ever do what she did. I understand the support for Mauli but if we are talking hypothetically then none of you would ever be Nandini to your Mauli so she is safe.

Now hypothetically there are Maulis and nandinis out there but y'all are safe so what's with so much name calling? I mean this a series right? I don't use the word hate specifically over a fictional character but I don't like the glorification of an affair and making it godly either but I know it's not affecting me. Regarding those whom may get influenced, unless your message goes outside this forum how will it make a difference?
Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If I was nandini I would have never betrayed bff.  In my besties longterm boyfriend proposed to me. He was good looking and all. If he was single I would have definitely fallen for such a guy. But his approach cringed me😲 I stopped talking to him & blocked his no. But I didn't tell this to my friend though. 
Coming back to the topic.  I would say it's okay to fall in love or have feelings for someone. But then what action you take defines your character. I would feel I am indebted to my frd mauli who helped me when nobody did.  Aise friends hote kaha hai aajkal.  I would never want to lose such friendship. Do hell with kunal.  I wouldn't act like a despo.  I would reject kunals proposal. I would take a break,  new job divert my mind or leave the town.
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JuniorAssistant

umm where did you see so many posts??? the only one who talked in favor of nandini recently in this forum is me. if i saw a lot of people actually supporting nandini, i wouldn't have made this account to post what i posted in the first place. anyway, i still think nandini shouldn't get so much hate. it is very heartless for all of you to be calling her names when we all know what her past is and that she never had bad intentions

well may be u didn't find but in last two three days there are at least two three post which r trying to say how we should be sympathetic towards nandini.. it's not my fault u didn't see them.. she never had bad intentions but she did the worst thing to her bff so Why should not we blame her.. it's depends on individual how much she will hate a sinner.. who deserves hate should be hated.. haar gunah ki maafi nehi hoti and her gunegar ka pov samjh nehi jata..
Momrin thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Going by this logic, if Mauli decides to kill Nandini and Kunal in her rage then she too would be justified right? She can say...seeing my past...2 ppl I trusted the most betrayed me. So I killed them in a fit of anger. I didn't intend to, it just happened.

Metaphorically, those two killed Mauli. She can do it literally.

A crime is a crime, however big or small. Don't say cheating and killing are different things. This is just an example.

In a bid to glorify their Pavitra Jodi, the makers might decide to turn poor Mauli negative.

I have only seen 2 episodes of this show (Thursday/Friday), just coz I happened to catch a glimpse after Bepannah. Not intending to continue watching it. Came to the forum to see the reactions n saw all this. Couldn't stop myself from posting. I am appalled at how anyone can sympathize with Nandini-Kunal. People should keep themselves at Mauli's place, she is the victim here.

Bewakufi to usne ki,,,Nandini se sympathize karke. Kya mila? It wasn't Mauli's fault that Nandini had a bad marriage. Now everyone wants more sympathy for Nandini. Isnt she putting her best friend through the same thing she went through? If such a huge thing in life didn't teach her a lesson, nothing can.

People who go through a bad phase are extra sensitive to the same situation. They would emphathize, not be like...ok I went through this so lemme put the first person who comes to help me through the same grief.

This just reminds me of Jennifer-KSG.😕 Just sad.

very well said sympathy dikhane ka natija mauli to bhugat rahi hai ab aur kitne sympathy dikhau usko.. aur jab usko sympathy milna chaiye thi tab bohot mila and ab jab usko nafrat milne ki bari tab kyu itna hamdardi..
Momrin thumbnail

Originally posted by: elim

do u even watch the show regularly ?Nandini has done all that u mentioned . she wanted to leave both of them

lolz wo jaise koushish ki usko koushish kehtr bhi hai? aur maine jo bola usme haar chees wo kya? kab usne kunal ko roka? ass me kick to bohot dur ki baat hai.. usne jaake so gaayi ek mahina bhi mauli aur kunal k life se durr rehne ki kousish nehi ki.. mauli ko sach batane ki honesty bhi dikhaya nehi.. mere show dekhne pe sawal uthhane se pehle khud post aur show dhyan se dekh li jiye..
Momrin thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

And there is a difference between wanting to leave and actually leave to let things calm down.

exactly
Momrin thumbnail

Originally posted by: evenjleena28

This is a very strange topic - if I were a fictional character!!!

Responding to hypothetical is very easy as I highly doubt any of you have been in that situation, have had the same background, or gone through the same path. Speaking from outside is easy and simple, morals will be in overdrive because, hey we are not her but we don't mind passing comments if we were.

I am definitely not the actresses fan nor am I a fan of her character but I find it funny reading these responses.

My experience - I was counseling a woman whose son had passed away, he was in an accident and was in a coma and she had to make the very difficult decision to turn his life support off. This woman was a hard core supporter of life - use to debate on this topic and stated that no one has the right to make decisions on others life and it's God's will. She went on telly, protested on street and even wrote to prime minister to remove the so called in a crude term - pulling the plug. But when she experienced it herself she decided to turn her sons life support off. She came for counseling not because she was in grief over her sons passing- she said that doctor, I am happy because my son is not in pain and is in a good place, but I cannot understand how can I a woman who debated half my life to never ever make such decision- DID!!!!!! She couldn't let that go.

So yes, great to say I will do this and that but I think more appropriate would be listening to someone who has done that.

we are not talking about how we react in our life and in our situation..its nandinis life and her situation so i don't get ur example related to my topic at all.. we r not nandini we r just trying to say if nandini is really a pure soul like how they try to potray then how should her actions be.. aur hume uske jagah aone ap ko rakhna nehi tha hum to baas usko dekh ke uske bare me apna reaction de rahe the.. but forum me itne sare post ki usko samjho uski galtu nehi hai tab jake apne aap ko wo samajh ke apna thinking share ki.. that's it..
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Banjaaran25

If i were to be Nandini...
err.. No thank you.

if i were to be a fictional character i'll pick Belle from beauty and the beast.
Nikita from old DD show aarohan.
Kashaf from pakistani show 'zindagi gulzar hai'
i would love to be a 'mauli' but her devastation is too heartbreaking.

but Nandini no thank you. i love myself too much to subject myself to such imagination.

Aww what did you do?

Kashaf❤️
I love that woman😳

Yea if I really have to choose I prefer a kashaf, Mauli or Mishal from another Pak drama Besharam over Nandini😆
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: evenjleena28

My apologies I thought it was your post.

I am just curious though - it's been established that no one here in this forum would want to be Nandini or be a part of an affair with a married man, then what's the issue? You guys are the viewers watching this show and from the responses not one would be like Nandini then why the furore? Why so much hate? None of you would ever do what she did. I understand the support for Mauli but if we are talking hypothetically then none of you would ever be Nandini to your Mauli so she is safe.

Now hypothetically there are Maulis and nandinis out there but y'all are safe so what's with so much name calling? I mean this a series right? I don't use the word hate specifically over a fictional character but I don't like the glorification of an affair and making it godly either but I know it's not affecting me. Regarding those whom may get influenced, unless your message goes outside this forum how will it make a difference?

In that case there is no need for IF.
Its just a discussion forum. Not an NGO (not saying u called it an NGO) aimed at making a difference for the greater good. We all know that. The TM opened a topic n ppl are discussing it.

Go and check my posts, I have not bashed any actor or indulged in name calling or used any negative adjectives for anyone. Just like you I am not accountable for whatever others are doing, I am posting on this forum for the first time today. 
Edited by togepe30 - 5 years ago
Momrin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Banjaaran25

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">If i were to be Nandini...</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">err.. No thank you.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">if i were to be a fictional character i'll pick Belle from beauty and the beast.</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Nikita from old DD show aarohan.</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Kashaf from pakistani show 'zindagi gulzar hai'</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">i would love to be a 'mauli' but her devastation is too heartbreaking.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">but Nandini no thank you. i love myself too much to subject myself to such imagination.
</font>

well i think kisi ko bhi nandini banne ki shokh nehi hoga but u know the chaos in forum that suggesting us not to bash her or try to understand her or try to keep urself on her place those make me post this that what exactly i could do if i were mauli..