Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Sur, my sweet heart 🤗
I donot know about Rati but I am proud of you and feel lucky to have friend like you 😊

Gr8 work and keep doing such good work ..

Hope we get some article on this, how you people done so much for Rati on her birthday 

I am sure Rati is also feeling proud to have fans like you people
DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Surbhi
I really appreciate your efforts of making Rati di's birthday special by contributing towards a social cause.u and ur team did a wonderful job by spreading smiles and joy amongst children. Good deeds always gives us immense satisfaction Thanks so much for sharing the videos and the pics. 
It was so overwhelming to hear children saying 
Happy birthday Rati Pandey!
God bless u 

Melkor thumbnail
Dearest Surbhi,
I know I am terribly late but I had to stay away from IF in general due to some personal issues.I feel bad that I missed wishing Rati on her bday.But I have and will always wish for her health and happiness❤️

I was first introduced to Rati in MJHT and I fell in love with the vibrant and vivacious Nupur Bhushan Sharma.Afterwards she played Indira Sharma which was hands down one of the strongest characters ITV had ever seen.She displayed her versatility by playing a negative character in Begusarai.I didn't follow the show on a regular basis but she excelled in whatever bits I saw.She also played Anusuya to perfection.Anusuya's character was not perfect and she had her flaws like any other human but overall she was a powerful character and a queen in true sense.She was passionate towards her country and had an extremely affectionate heart.
Rati's Anusuya complimented Aditya's Bamni and more than that I loved her scenes with Laksh.
Now I am wishing for her comeback in another show as a lead.

That's my views about Rati as an actress.This might sound like flattery but that's just how I aml😆If I like something I will leave no stone unturned to compliment them and if I don't like something I just ignore.

Now coming to Rati as a person.Having followed her off screen for quite some time I knew she was an incredibly strong and mature person.She gets along well with almost every co-star of hers.She has always been a down to earth and kind human being and despite facing setbacks in life she rose like a phoenix to shine brighter than ever.She is one woman who always has my love and respect.

Let's discuss about what your beautiful gesture for her now.In my career as a fangirl,I have seen many fandoms of many shows and celebs all over the world.There are fans of many kinds.Some are aggressive while some are gentle.Some even give death threats😆
But fans who not only love but also respect their idol,who are not negative or toxic have a special place in my heart.

By fulfilling this wish of Rati's you have earned goodwill for both her and yourself.She must have been so happy and proud.As @Shyamala Aunty said,this not only displays her humility but yours as well.
This act of yours has brought a smile to the faces of many people and I applaud you for that 👏👏👏

I am glad Porus happened coz I came to know you.Rati jitni acchi hai utne hi acche unke fans hai❤️

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this was such a sweet gesture surbhi di...👍🏼
kudos to u & to the whole team .
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -PD-

Sur, my sweet heart 🤗 preethiii diii...sooo good to see you here .🤗

I donot know about Rati but I am proud of you and feel lucky to have friend like you 😊 Awww...hugsss ...mee to lucky to have a di like you...🤗

Gr8 work and keep doing such good work .. Yaaa hopefully and will try doing something better next time...❤️

Hope we get some article on this, how you people done so much for Rati on her birthday I dont think article wagera aayega...but we have inner satisfaction...she loves what her fans did ...thats all i needed. ❤️

I am sure Rati is also feeling proud to have fans like you people. Yaaa...hopefully. 🤗

EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: NikkiNupur

Surbhi

I really appreciate your efforts of making Rati di's birthday special by contributing towards a social cause.Awww i am glad you appreciate my efforts dear..🤗....u and ur team did a wonderful job by spreading smiles and joy amongst children. You are toh yourself from Ratian squad ...so its our team...team Ratians which did all this...and hopefully will do something better next time.👍🏼....Good deeds always gives us immense satisfaction Yaaa...i completely agree ❤️Thanks so much for sharing the videos and the pics. Awww noo need of thanks my dear...🤗
It was so overwhelming to hear children saying 
Happy birthday Rati Pandey! Awww...ya it was same for meee...❤️
God bless u May god bless us all with happiness and good health ...ameen to that. 😊

EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

Dearest Surbhi, Ayesha...🤗

I know I am terribly late but I had to stay away from IF in general due to some personal issues.I feel bad that I missed wishing Rati on her bday.But I have and will always wish for her health and happiness❤️ Awww...dont feel bad dear...its better late than never...and personal things are always more important...so dont feel bad ...and i know that you always wish her welll...❤️

I was first introduced to Rati in MJHT and I fell in love with the vibrant and vivacious Nupur Bhushan Sharma.Same hereee...first time maine bhi rati di ko nupur ke role mein hi dekha tha...Nupur is the first onscreen character i fell in love with and you know today miley jab hum tum completed 10 years and arjun and rati di wished each other on insta...my whole insta feed is filled with Nupur/MayUr/ ArTi posts today...❤️Afterwards she played Indira Sharma which was hands down one of the strongest characters ITV had ever seen.Your words always define what i feel...exactly...for me too...Indira was one of the strongest leads indian television has ever seen...❤️...She displayed her versatility by playing a negative character in Begusarai.I didn't follow the show on a regular basis but she excelled in whatever bits I saw.I followed the show for her ...and ya she did awesome...the dialect, acting ...everything...she just nailed it...She also played Anusuya to perfection.Anusuya's character was not perfect and she had her flaws like any other human but overall she was a powerful character and a queen in true sense.Yaaa...i completely second you in all what you have stated..🤗She was passionate towards her country and had an extremely affectionate heart.Yaaa...i just lovee herr...❤️.
Rati's Anusuya complimented Aditya's Bamni and more than that I loved her scenes with Laksh.
Now I am wishing for her comeback in another show as a lead.Even for me ...i loved her scenes with laksh even more than aditya...but she made a good pair with both....👍🏼

That's my views about Rati as an actress.Mine are similar...❤️This might sound like flattery but that's just how I aml😆If I like something I will leave no stone unturned to compliment them and if I don't like something I just ignore.Hehe...😆 I also share the habit of expressing when i love someone. 

Now coming to Rati as a person.Having followed her off screen for quite some time I knew she was an incredibly strong and mature person.Yes she is...and i really love that about her.One more thing i love about her is her positivism...the way she handles things...she always catches the last ray of hope in the dark...and always find a reason to smile...even at situations where she is herself vulnerable...she make fans feel like she is okay...imagine she doesnt really nutshell herself becauseshe knows...we will get affected...that caring she is as a person...though most people who follow her can tell clear difference between when she is actually happy and when she is faking it for our smiles...because when she is genuinely happy ...she is kiddish/childish and she doo all the mastii...❤️.. She gets along well with almost every co-star of hers.She has always been a down to earth and kind human being and despite facing setbacks in life she rose like a phoenix to shine brighter than ever.She is one woman who always has my love and respect.Same here...she has earned my love and self respect all these years...❤️

Let's discuss about what your beautiful gesture for her now.In my career as a fangirl,I have seen many fandoms of many shows and celebs all over the world.There are fans of many kinds.Some are aggressive while some are gentle.Some even give death threats😆But fans who not only love but also respect their idol,who are not negative or toxic have a special place in my heart. Awww...same here...good people always earn the respect through their behavior.  By godd...death threats...when will people learn to differentiate between reel and real. Waise Rati di ko bhi aaye the death threats ek baar...miley time mein...par woh death threats unhe maarne ke nahi the...she got threats like ki if she is not joining miley jab hum tum back...then girls will jump or hang themself and she got soo scared and told sudhir sir to trace the girls. What a revolt it was...i think she was the first to be back in a show in such a small gap because of public demand...all newspaper that time had those articles...Nupur was a reallly popular character...and i believe the highest she achieved in terms of popularity, in terms of youth. 😎
By fulfilling this wish of Rati's you have earned goodwill for both her and yourself.She must have been so happy and proud.As @Shyamala Aunty said,this not only displays her humility but yours as well.
This act of yours has brought a smile to the faces of many people and I applaud you for that 👏👏👏Awww...i am glad you liked and appreciate the effort...❤️

I am glad Porus happened coz I came to know you.Rati jitni acchi hai utne hi acche unke fans hai❤️ Awww...same here ...even i am so glad that porus happened and i met you on this forum. ❤️🤗

Edited by EtherealRati - 5 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

this was such a sweet gesture surbhi di...👍🏼

kudos to u & to the whole team .

awww ...i am glad you find the gesture sweet dear...🤗
thanks for appreciating the effort...hopefully we will do something better next time. ❤️