Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I like Rati Pandey and sameekhsha Singh...both lovely unique happy humans...rare these days...
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: luckySnow

I like Rati Pandey and sameekhsha Singh...both lovely unique happy humans...rare these days...

i have something to say...if you write this just to make me feel good dear...if you mention rati di and say you like her...just because i am her fan and you have sympathy with me that her character died in this show...than please dont do this. I am thankful that you have thought so much for me ...but you seriously dont need to do such things just to make me happy. I am genuinely touched that you have been mentioning rati di and appreciating her so much recently just for my sake...but you dont have to do it anymore...main kabhi bhi kisi par kuch force nahi karna chahthi dear...its unfortunate that i have kinda forced people here like that by revealing my emotional side on anusuya's death. I wish i wouldn't have done that. Thanks for being sooo nice...but you sach mein don't have to do it if you don't feel like doing it...i am fine now on that front dear. And thanks for doing this all this time. 🤗
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

I am glad you found it impressive and i happy we did something like this. Yes she knows, we dmed her. 

She is lucky to have a fan like you.
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I want to say this again I never liked Anusuya ..always said this...but like the actress playing it...I will again say Anusuya was bhasan ki dukaan...but Rati is good actress...😊
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow hats off to you Surbhi, truly inspiring👏
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

She is lucky to have a fan like you.

awww...so sweet of you to mention something like that. But i feel main jyaada lucky hoon ki mujhe woh mili...she has brought some positive changes in life. 
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckySnow

I want to say this again I never liked Anusuya ..always said this...but like the actress playing it...I will again say Anusuya was bhasan ki dukaan...but Rati is good actress...😊

Awww...i am glad to hear that you like rati di as an actress...and that has no relation with me. Though i am thankful that you supported me with anusuya too when i needed it. 🤗
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurArti_rocks

Wow hats off to you Surbhi, truly inspiring👏

Awww...i am glad you found it inspiring dear. ❤️
Geniusreader thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@. Etherealrati, very nice thoughts of  ratipande  n you. 
Your guestures r really lovely n kind.. keep spreading happiness... 👏
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geniusreader

@. Etherealrati, very nice thoughts of  ratipande  n you. 

Your guestures r really lovely n kind.. keep spreading happiness... 👏

Awww thanks dear...🤗Ya will try to spread happiness on bigger lever in the coming year. ❤️