Rati Pandey - Something She Wished, We Tried To Fulfill

Posted: 5 years ago
Okay i wanted to share this...because i feel this is nice and if others are also somehow encouraged to do something like this...it will be great for the world...i would like to thank rati di as she encouraged me and i believe to all ratians to bring in some smiles to known and unknown faces...because what all matters at the end of day is contributing to the world in any way and thats what she herself believes in...sooo as Rati Pandey receives quiet a good amount of bday gifts on every bday...and has her house completely filled with gifts and we dont stop...so she suggested that if instead of buying stuff for her...we could give it to someone who needs...who will be happier with that stuff much more than her...those smiles will be her gift...it can be anyone from our servant to watchman...last year, a fan named irfan distributed cake among road kids and rati di was so happy to see them smiling and eating cake...and this encouraged us even more... ...this year, we decided to execute it more nicely and i personally distributed chocolates to all the watchman's, servants, and cab drivers i am connected to on her birthday. I dint took pics of these events as that would have not looked good...telling them its my favorite actress bday and thus the chocolates somewhere already was like embarrassing...and i thought my embarrassment is gone ...no...i believe relieving my craziness to new people is still embarrassing but nevertheless...the chocolates and me sharing my happiness with them is what mattered to them...hehe...everything went good... this incident just made me realize...that doing little little things brings such big smiles to faces...i will now take care of this on other occasions too...when i told them, and they were like kaun hain Rati Pandey...and i showed pictures and they recognized,...i just couldnt control my happiness. Only few could recognize from real name though ...others know by characters only...hitler didi i believe is her biggest recognition...atleast among that group and unfortunately almost nobody was watching porus. I thought i will cut too but then news of anusuya's sudden death made me upset and i dropped cake cuttings. 

So pehle sirf yahi soacha tha ki aisa karenge uske birthday waale din...but then we ratians as a group thought of doing it at a bigger level too...sooo we connected an other point...Miss Rati Pandey just love kids...so team ratian went to two schools which are located in areas which are not good in financial terms and one team gifted hairbands, clips, biscuits, and melody toffee in a delhi school...while the other distributed food in a school located in rajasthan. It was an amazing experience all together...and this was a small initiative. We will try to do something better in terms of bringing smiles to faces the next time we do something like that. Everything has a start and this is our start...it started with fulfilling our angel's wish of spreading smiles to having inner satisfaction and happiness while doing it.So we did made videos and clicked pics while doing this to share what we did with rati di. But i am sharing them here now also...because i feel like sharing. 😊

So below is the video we recorded in Delhi school...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ceRZJp0HB4&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by EtherealRati - 5 years ago
and these are from rajasthan school...😊
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikqi4L8onrQ&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq8Uxjnt1Fg&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Some Pictures :- 

Sarees were arranged for the staff of rajasthan school and a lunch of chole bhature for delhi school. 😊❤️
Wow! This is some effort Surbhi! Very impressive.
Does Rati know about this?
Kudos to Rati, you and your group for the noble cause.
You all have done a fantastic job. Keep it up.
Originally posted by inlieu

Wow! This is some effort Surbhi! Very impressive.
Does Rati know about this?
I am glad you found it impressive and i happy we did something like this. Yes she knows, we dmed her. 
Originally posted by ratibob007

Kudos to Rati, you and your group for the noble cause.
You all have done a fantastic job. Keep it up.
yaaa rati di is always so thoughful about others...and her happiness on last year cake distribution to those kids on road encouraged us tooo dooo something big this time for her. I am glad you find it fantastic. It was a such a feel good job...dil khush ho gaya to actually execute all this and i thank all my insta group friends for all the planning and plotting involved. 
Surbhi my dear,

First of all, I must thank you for sharing such a heartwarming account of your social service activities, inspired by Rati, with all of us. 

It was a wonderful, uplifting read on a Sunday morning, after wading through pages and pages of stories of fraud and crime of every kind in the newspaper. It made me feel good. The videos and photos are delightful.

I can see from your post how good it all made you feel, and that is the most important of all. Rati obviously has a caring and generous heart, but I wonder how many of her fans would have thought of doing what you have been doing. You did it not just because you love Rati and want to do something to make her happy, but also because you are the same kind of person, and you only needed her to point you in the right direction.

Warmest congratulations on the work you have been doing, Surbhi, and more power to your elbow for the years ahead. 

God bless.

Shyamala Di

Edited by sashashyam - 5 years ago
Originally posted by sashashyam

Surbhi my dear, Diii 🤗

First of all, I must thank you for sharing such a heartwarming account of your social service activities, inspired by Rati, with all of us.  It was a pleasure to share di. ❤️

It was a wonderful, uplifting read on a Sunday morning, after wading through pages and pages of stories of fraud and crime of every kind in the newspaper. It made me feel good. The videos and photos are delightful. Yaaa...sach mein...reading newspaper has now mostly become a mood off with so many bad news around the corner. 

I can see from your post how good it all made you feel, and that is the most important of all. Rati obviously has a caring and generous heart, but I wonder how many of her fans would have thought of doing what you have been doing. You did it not just because you love Rati and want to do something to make her happy, but also because you are the same kind of person, and you only needed her to point you in the right direction. Yaaa...though it wasnt easy...and it was embarrassing at moments too...but still it was delightful and satisfying experience...at least when all the execution was done...we were able to being smiles and that was the main motive of all this. So we succeeded. We are 12 people...and i wont take complete credit...irfan who did that distributing cake thing to road kids ...suggested the idea of taking it to a bigger level...but then main bhi kuch karna chahthi thiii...and then there was no turning back...and then we planned and executed...we will obviously do better next time...it was just the start...toh hamein bhi kaafi cheejein pata nahi thi...i won't deny that i too quiet agree with rati di's thinking ...so ya ...we are kind of same type of people but i lack in terms of positivity and confidence as compared to her. She is too positive in life and i start crying at drop of a hat...so there i am supposed to learn a lot. But haan, you agree to do something like this, only when you also believe in it. Sooo yaa, i am good kid when i am given good directions. hehe 🤗

Warmest congratulations on the work you have been doing, Surbhi, and more power to your elbow for the years ahead. Awww...thanks a lottt diii...i am so glad you liked the effort. 🤗❤️

God bless.

Shyamala Di