Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
Some things in life are just destined ..we.choose them or destiny chooses us ..sometimes rapists escape punishment and murderers also ..we cant go on debating endlessly over "Billii chuhe ko kyun khati hai" we are getting emotional because of mauli ..when mauli will find a new life we may say whatever happened , happened for good..the people who have sinned , if they have a heart they will live in guilt and  insecurity ..if not they may find another juzzbati excuse ...life is always more harsh and worse than the serials..om shanti om lol
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think that the mystery of sridevi's death is punishment for them.

rumors that boney might have killed her coz he had an insurance policy on her.

also the other rumor that she died coz of her plastic surgery or on sleeping pills.

I dnt know how any happy person can die in a bath tub.

I dnt know when she started with her plastic surgery nonsense BT she even made her kids insecure about their looks and made them do plastic surgery as well aka jhanvi is so plastic although a very good actress.

I think sridevi shows that a man can never make u completely happy.

she got the man BT still seemed to be insecure and not in her comfortable with herself.

no one deserves to be in an unhappy marriage BT if one laps of judgment and a little problem makes u want to throw everything away without trying to save your marriage shows u a weak person.

maybe kunal will learn his lessons and fight to not only be with nandini BT also when he is with her to also know that a few problems shouldn't make u look for a 3rd party to fall in love with.

quite frankly I hope they end up togethe
I am shipping nandini's husband with mauli. they have awesome awesome chemistry and look good together.

or mauli with a new guy

no woman should take a cheater back and beg for that persons love

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _charu_

Some things in life are just destined ..we.choose them or destiny chooses us ..sometimes rapists escape punishment and murderers also ..we cant go on debating endlessly over "Billii chuhe ko kyun khati hai" we are getting emotional because of mauli ..when mauli will find a new life we may say whatever happened , happened for good..the people who have sinned , if they have a heart they will live in guilt and  insecurity ..if not they may find another juzzbati excuse ...life is always more harsh and worse than the serials..om shanti om lol

I m saying here that cheating should be treated as other crimes are taken .They should be lawfully punished.we all are getting so emotional for fictional character and i m seeing ppl bashing not only characters but actors also .When in real life something happens like this tab log yeh keh k kyu kat lete ha yeh unka mamla ha why we should interfere .Itna aggression is rarely to see when ppl in real life faces such situations. Edited by TheMockingBird - 5 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sandiab

also the other rumor that she died coz of her plastic surgery or on sleeping pills.

I dnt know when she started with her plastic surgery nonsense BT she even made her kids insecure about their looks and made them do plastic surgery as well aka jhanvi is so plastic although a very good actress.

she got the man BT still seemed to be insecure and not in her comfortable with herself.

no one deserves to be in an unhappy marriage BT if one laps of judgment and a little problem makes u want to throw everything away without trying to save your marriage shows u a weak person.

maybe kunal will learn his lessons and fight to not only be with nandini BT also when he is with her to also know that a few problems shouldn't make u look for a 3rd party to fall in love with.

I am shipping nandini's husband with mauli. they have awesome awesome chemistry and look good together.

or mauli with a new guy

I hope only to see Mauli happy
Enjoying her life
Unlike other many other serial heroines who end up doing "service " for Pati parameshwar
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

I m saying here that cheating should be treated as other crimes are taken .They should be lawfully punished.we all are getting so emotional for fictional character and i m seeing ppl bashing not only characters but actors also .When in real life something happens like this tab log yeh keh k kyu kat lete ha yeh unka mamla ha why we should interfere .Itna aggression is rarely to see when ppl in real life faces such situations.

You are right..actors have nothing to do with it ..and since we have this platform we are venting out ..some are more aggressive than the others ..i can only say calm down people ..i dont care for kunal and nandini but they must show a happy ending for mauli to send a positive message across the audience ..

Punishing through law is maulis choice..not everyone takes the legal route and its not practical too..civil cases take 8-10 years..
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sandiab

or mauli with a new guy

Why mauli shuld leave on destiny to punish them .Why mauli can't file case against kunal and get him punished .Ppl let it go that's why cheating and EMA has become common.Society of India expects wife to give chance to husband instead of punishing him.If punishment is not possible ask for divorce and alimony.Edited by TheMockingBird - 5 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That's the ultimate truth of life.
They cheat, they take away happiness from others life, they destroy entire family, but still they live happily. That's life for you.

Having said that, we won't know whether they paid for their kaands, or they lived a happy life after breaking a family for their lust. I mean in real life we don't get daily episodes about others life on our TV like daily soaps. We don't know whether sridevi was living a happy life, or there was something missing in her life. There are rumors that bonney was not financially strong and sri's life changed a lot post marriage, then Roop ki Rani choro ka raja movie was quiet expensive, but it failed miserably at box office, that was final nail in the coffin for Bonny. Now, I don't know how much truth is there in those rumors. Sirf sunna hain.

These characters get slammed because they appear on our screen. Real life affairs just happen and we just hear that story from different people, you don't see them doing raas leela in front of you. That's the difference.
Edited by White..Magic - 5 years ago
MockingBird:
I don't think cheating should be a legal offence. Many times people cheat because their partners are evil, mentally unstable or extremely difficult to live with. Not all cheating cases are the same.

Ideally, people should divorce before moving on. But people can't control their emotions and end up falling for another person. 

Not all cheating cases are as devastatingly immoral as Kunal Nandini's. 
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

and THAT'S why people watch fiction.
To escape from harsh, ugly reality. coz we believe that we will get the karma, justice, happy ending, good winning over evil concepts in fictional world if not real.

hardly any rich corrupt powerful men get punishment in real life.
that's why we watch Bollywood and a hero beating the shiz out of the corrupt.

A rapist getting well deserved comeuppance (ex. Mom movie); victim getting justice (Damini)

avengers getting revenge on murderers.

those betraying the innocents be it cheating, adultery and 101 sins.. Karma hitting them square on their faces.

that's fiction for you.

and that's why lot many people wish won't wish for a happy ending for Kunal and Nandini. coz it really is not fair for them to get their happily ever after destroying as Mauli's puts it.. all the definitions of humanity.
coz in real life such people probably may or may not be served their just Karma. and too bad we really can't do anything about it unless we turn into superheroes or get hit with lightening and get divine powers.

that's that😊.

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Real life is harsh. Many people get away with many things while many good people suffer.