Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

Why mauli shuld leave on destiny to punish them .Why mauli can't file case against kunal and get him punished .Ppl let it go that's why cheating and EMA has become common.Society of India expects wife to give chance to husband instead of punishing him.If punishment is not possible ask for divorce and alimony.

Forgiveness have more power than punishment
Mauli must move on in life
Forgive them but cut all ties with them
Punishing them won't do any good either
It is difficult to get punsihed for cheating wife!
Frozen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U r right!!! We talk a lot about karma  but how many ppl r really really punished for their wrong deeds. In real life I see many good ppl suffering. Sometimes even they don't know what they did to suffer so much. I have seen one full generation of a family ( all uncles n aunts n their children)suffering. They say they r being punished for their what their ancestors did.  😕So somebody does the deed n somebody else get punished. Wow...👏
 I have also seen instances where ppl suffer in their later years for whatever they did when they r young. That's when u say karma strikes when u least expect it. 
My friend's  niece was diagnosed with cancer when she was 2 yrsold.The poor baby suffered so much n she passed away When she was 4 yrs. what do u call that? Can this be given the name karma? Did the baby suffer for what her parents did? I  sometimes wonder if there is such a thing called karma. 
Edited by Frozen11 - 5 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Frozen11

U r right!!! We talk a lot about karma but how many ppl r really really punished for their wrong deeds. In real life I see many good ppl suffering. Sometimes even they don't know what they did to suffer so much. I have seen one full generation of a family ( all uncles n aunts n their children)suffering. They say they r being punished for their what their ancestors did.😕So somebody does the deed n somebody else get punished. Wow...👏

I have also seen instances where ppl suffer in their later years for whatever they did when they r young. That's when u say karma strikes when u least expect it.
My friend's niece was diagnosed with cancer when she was 2 yrsold.The poor baby suffered so much n she passed away When she was 4 yrs. what did u call that? Can this be given the name karma? Did the baby suffer for what her parents did? I sometimes wonder if there is such a thing called karma.

Life is cruel
It is harsh
When a disease strike what can we do !
We can't reason out every thing
Diseases are not punishment either!
Seeing young children striken by cancer is heartbreaking
Adults atleast can understand what a disease is but not children
In a hospital "Peadiatric oncology ward " is heart breaking
No disease is a punishment .

Since most people associate physical attribute more to value
There is some thing called "inner self " or "soul"
Punishment can't come as a disease or death