littlelily thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
i think it was a horrible ending to such a beautiful show
didnt get to see the truth revealed ,didnt see jay jaya one scene also..overdose of deepak drama and the end music bought me to my senses as i realised with a shock jay and famly beating up deepak is the end..it was not even remotely funny
ye sab tv ka boora karma ek din phutega aur itna phutega ki ye channel exist bhi nhi karega..ek fan ki baddua h iss channel k liye

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kumsumfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: littlelily

i think it was a horrible ending to such a beautiful show

didnt get to see the truth revealed ,didnt see jay jaya one scene also..overdose of deepak drama and the end music bought me to my senses as i realised with a shock jay and famly beating up deepak is the end..it was not even remotely funny
ye sab tv ka boora karma ek din phutega aur itna phutega ki ye channel exist bhi nhi karega..ek fan ki baddua h iss channel k liye

wouldnt have summarised my feelings better 😡😡
chee chee mujhe toh sharm aa rha h ki sab tv ko meine ek saal se dekha ...iski toh anth aayega like u say aur tab saari akad nikal jaayega iss channel waalon ka
shame on you sab tv and srpjmb director too for ruining and reducing a fine show to ashes...
Kumsumfan thumbnail
never even imagined an open end where jay and jaya's love storys left incomplete and there is no climax of the main theme of the show of lokhande realising jay is amir and not to mention how many scenes they must have cut and edited...
 am just speechless at the horrible fate of our beloved show
goodbye sajan 😭
AND RIP SABTV..MOST PATHETIC USELESS CHANNEL OF THE WORLD 😡😡
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I never expected open ending of this show.Jay and jaya story remained incomplete.
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Kumsumfan

wouldnt have summarised my feelings better  😡😡

chee chee mujhe toh sharm aa rha h ki sab tv ko meine ek saal se dekha ...iski toh anth aayega like u say aur tab saari akad nikal jaayega iss channel waalon ka
shame on you sab tv and srpjmb director too for ruining and reducing a fine show to ashes...

We were watching the show in the hope of atleast getting a good ending of jay and jaya story.Now I am feeling I should have stopped watching when the time changed.I am disappointed.
Kumsumfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silpa91

We were watching the show in the hope of atleast getting a good ending of jay and jaya story.Now I am feeling I should have stopped watching when the time changed.I am disappointed.

I think those audience who have watched till august 20th are the lucky ones
we were fools to keep watching at 10:30 pm in the hope that the end would be good
the story ended the day when jaya regained her partial memory and the rab ne bana di jodi song track ..that was the logical end to the show.
this crappy track we endured only for the sake we would watch deepak and sajni get married and lokhande accepting jay as he is..but alas neither of the wishes were fulfilled
chalo koi nahi..hussain ne apna best diya h ..i hope to see him back with romance drama or reality shows next time ..for me the en di swhen jay and jaya hugged and had that moment of pure love and understanding between them and whole chopra family was feeling happy for jay ..
this is an unacceptable ending and i will never forgive sabtv for playing with audience emotions and even people who watched it very lightly with a comic connect like my parents know that this is not the end anyone expected ..
Goodbye srpjmb
love u hussain 
love u team 
❤️