Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
helloo Nusi...😃 now this more like it doc shahiba... missed you on bepannah 
Incredible Hammie..  u talked abt all the high points brilliantly in these episodes.. was waiting to know abt ur version eagerly!  it was hard not to comb through the episodes I had missed.. I was starved.. in terms of writing.. thanks for rewinding for my sake
The story of love Bepannaah is progressing n we got to witnessed sme marvellous portraying of Adi n Zoya by our leads.. 
that I have to agree with totally... the leads leave lasting effects 
Some high voltage drama in cmng epis n some of thm was too hard fr me to digest, but jenny harshu got me hooked.. similarly i want some salvation of the next track thru ur writings.. plz continue..
Would love to read abt rest of the epis by u... bt plz health should be ur priority atm.. ghoro mut! Luv n luck
yes nusi...  as far as watching  goes Iam up to date.   quite edgy and nerve racking .. the turn of events.. nevertheless watching the show avidly   nothing can stop me.. wish my thoughts can speedily catch up with current events... thanks for bearing up with me... lovely to see  you Nusi.. much love  hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo sparkx! 😃 just like  good ole' days
Hi Hammie! A wonderful post! Very well said. 
late, you heard it all,even more.. but thank you mate for thumbs up!
I agree with you, Zoya declared Arshad the winner to make the majority happy. Ever since Arshad & his family arrived at the scene there was a stiffness in her behavior, she was very conscious of all she was doing & saying. So that probably subconsciously affected her decision as well. 
her abbu matters  much to her.. plus her failed past maiden venture  doesn't  help
Zoya going hysterical over Aditya getting hurt and protecting him amidst the riots really brought to surface her feelings. He's become her life now. 
she will still be the scardy cat  
Trying times in BP currently and like you, I too want to see a redemption. It's heartbreaking to see Aditya suffering so much :(
suffering formula is great fav with the cv's and  along with separation track works  wonders..
Take care of yourself dear! Hope you get well soon! ❤️
thanks sparkx... still   awaiting    procedure     but just  glad can write and sneak back on our forum mate... lovely to hear from you sparkx.. missed your comment.. love hammie    

Kaaria thumbnail
Hammie!!
This morning, I had just glimpsed through your post but I read it in detail now. I can just say AMAZING 👏
You've so beautifully connected with their events and I understood it more from your post than from actually seeing all those scenes. OMG ..so many dimensions. 
This week with all the upcoming drama... well we have to wait to decode them.

Take care of your health !!
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hunnie1

Hammie!!    hellloo Hunnie1,😃 how lovely to see you

This morning, I had just glimpsed through your post but I read it in detail now. I can just say AMAZING 👏  ohhh goody! glad to hear you enjoyed it
You've so beautifully connected with their events and I understood it more from your post than from actually seeing all those scenes. OMG ..so many dimensions. 
you are so gracious ..  have to say the real thing is something else.. Harshad and Jenny
This week with all the upcoming drama... well we have to wait to decode them.
have started  picking up more of what I have missed.. ep 121~124  catch my thoughts upon them.. when you have the time mate..
Take care of your health !!   thanks Hunnie , for your best wishes.. plze do pray for me.. and thanks for your empowering  comment ,much love hammie