Bepannah ,my thoughts, From chef to celebrating Adi's love for Z..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah~ My thoughts ~ep 116 ~120 From chef to celebrating Adi's Bepannah love for Z..

Ep116, 27th August..  Zoya takes a politically correct decision. I recall her telling  Adi only recently  that  giving Arshad two weeks  of what I call courtship. Explore, if they get on with each other , move things further towards forging an alliance between each other. Zoya's justification, in agreeing to Arshad's decision  was to  avoid giving grief to all  interested parties. Basically she chose to make predominantly both Arshad and more so her father happy.

Thus in declaring Arshad the winner of  the Biryani contest also reflects her tact to appease her father. Making other happy.  So it here too as a judge she takes a biased decision. Adi ends up getting the first runner up .But what a consolation prize Adi gets from her. She whole heartedly smiles at him, showers him with praises , biryani fit for a king! Well he is far from being  a loser!  She speaks her heart out to him. It's like Adi would understand her predicament! And I dare say Adi does.. It's when she says her judgement was based on the truth. How he smiles and responds , yes  its good to hear her heart felt sincerity. Such is the chemistry between these two. She sees it , along with everyone else  that Adi puts  his all.. heart and soul  in the dish. Right from the choice of ingredients to his presentation . As to Adi she enhances the flavour , colour ,like the expensive exotic saffron,  to the quality of his  very existence.  It's, like she  adds the crunch of   meaning and purpose to his being like the sweet crunch of  almonds!  Without a doubt, Adi  made the biryani for no ordinary  household dining, but exclusive  for the queen of his heart.   The letter Z  speaks loud and clear.. His biryani is embellished in comparison to Arshad  simple biryani.. but how could Adi  curb his heart from adding  the ingredient of Bepannah,  intense love! to his dish!  this chef is not shy to proclaim it! His measure of love for her knows no bounds..

Zoya sings only when Adi chivvies her! What a winner Adi is  all the way! When Arshad puts his hand on Zoya's waist is one poignant scene . Adi turns his face, as he takes up the song he and Zoya sing as a duet. To me ,seeing Arshad  dancing with Zoya is not about honour  for Adi. Its more so, a  bold show of great perseverance. He knows Zoya has no feelings for Arshad.. He wants Zoya , Arshad , Waseem to test his mettle.  He will not crack up, lose his focus, maintain his equilibrium. This is no moment to  show jealousy  and possessiveness. He is secure in his love for Zoya. He will fight with  grace and dignity  as that is how Zoya above all  wants to see him.  [this is the episode which I missed and was whisked off to emergencies.

Ep 117~ 118  28th, 29th  August: overall it's a peep into ulterior motives incited sectarian  communal violence  between peoples living together. We see unsavoury scenes of  civil disturbance. Neighbours against each other's throats, misled in the name of  differing faiths. This harsh back drop provides Zoya ,Adi ,Arshad incidents where they  propagate  their views and mindsets. That no faith preaches force, against the vulnerable, innocent , defenceless people. I actually loved how all three Zoya, Adi and Arshad act appropriately in the face of a militant, fanatical crowd. How all three propagate humanity as the  pivot of all creeds. Arshad does so professionally when treating a riot injured child.. Adi uses shock treatment for the herd mentality crowd by drawing his own blood and comparing it to the blood of a Muslim child.. The terror in the episode  culminates when  Adi  yet again,  acts as the shield to protect Zoya's very life, by  taking upon himself the target aimed at Zoya by the mad rabble!  Whenever danger lurks around Zoya , Adi as if by destiny is always beside her!

Ep 119th   30th August:  Some  dramatic  Adiya scenes.  Nearly hysterical, Zoya  ensures Adi keeps his senses about himself. Arshad  emerges in the garage scene, where Adi lies bleeding in Zoya's lap. I am sure he must wonder how worked up Zoya is about Adi's wounded state.  Can he not read meaning into her state? Arshad does remember his profession and both him and Zoya bring Adi back to his home. Anjana begins to crack up! learning her son is stuck in the disturbances.. yes, all due to that Zoya!  Anjana  is plagued by her crimes,  fears her son Adi is being hurt by the gods to punish her for her crimes.  Its no surprise she grinds her teeth at Zoya.  This mother is obsessed by the fear that now Zoya will steal her prized possession, her son Adi from her. Anjana's trauma of being the rejected wife is burrowed deep in her. It was her Chiku whose support  was behind her, in those dark , shamed years.  Talk about being caustically blunt.. Telling Zoya to stay clear of Adi!

Arshad feedback to Waseem that Adi barged into the rioters  cordon. I would say  is another issue Waseem will hold against  his already  formed negative opinion about Adi!  Oh good! its Noor who tells her parents that yet again Adi saves Zoya's life.  Yet Waseem remains an ingrate and totally biased against Adi.. Delirious  Adi mutters Zoya's name in pain ,not his mothers! Anjana becomes all the more hell bent to remove this eye sore Zoya out of Adi's life.  Thus she hatches new plans to expel  Zoya out of Adi's life!

Ep 120, 31st August: The contrast is amusing Waseem hates Adi like hell.. and grants Arshad all the favours, in fact literally pushes Zoya to go for a date with Arshad.  At home Adi's mother starts her assault of putting Adi off Zoya. Reminds him the girl is spoken for by Arshad . Anjana forgets that no one can separate him from Zoya. Actually he reminds his mother , something he too believes in, till now Zoya remains unhitched! Anjana poses a past scenario, is he going to chase Zoya even when she gets married? Adi's confidence in his love is really bullet proof.. Which makes him give  his mother the blunt, almost factual reply.. Ahh.. but Zoya won't marry, least of all Arshad.  Adi has no doubts in his mind, and that's what gives him an edge over the likes of Waseem and his own mother. Trust Anjana to moan to Adi.. He cares more for Zoya than his own mother! Talk about Anjana's insecurity. Thing is the more Adi will go on about Zoya. The more his mother will turn dangerous. Basically in hindsight  Adi blames himself for  his bit in the rioting mess up!   Adi is a man with a golden heart.  Arshad being his adversary is set aside.. He could not but rescue Arshad...

Out of all the people, Zoya feels the need to moan about being forced into a date by her dad. And the letter written by Arshad??. See, whenever she's  an emotional wreck! its Adi  Zoya tends to turn too! But her phone loses its charge! It's the need for a charger that leads her to the shelved letter concealed in the drawer! I held my breath! Gosh! Zoya has Adi. Love letter in her hand...  she reads everything.. But lo! And behold the  name of the romantic writer is missing except for the initial letter A! Trust her to think its Arshad! Don't blame her to conclude what?? only met once or twice and he's going all over her! Fancy! Well this shows Zoya is not interested in Arshad !

Loved Adi and Zoya's chatter on the phone, his tease that now she's got a new friend! Makes her react.  Zoya tells him in the nicest possible way.. Her friendship with him clearly meets with his mothers disapproval.. The last thing she wants to do is create a rift in his family life.. Adi in following episodes is right in pointing out to his mother.. Zoya is the last person who would hurt anyone! I loved when she tells Adi his mum wants him to give him space! He comes out with his witty quip.. Not so much space that another comes between them! There is such comforting bliss between them! that his wound  delights in a sweet pain! An anguish he loves to under go for his love Z...  loved it when she wants to natter about the third person's letter. But  she pushes the shelf in, and ceases her chit chat with Adi, when Arshad  comes into her room!

Arshad   takes Zoya out.. Arshad  is lucky he has  Waseem's full support  all the way. Waseem  gives  his daughter the spare key.. the liberty to return home whenever ... Waseem is  so desperate that he has made Zoya an emotional  cripple.. Adi can see that! her decisions are majorly  impinged by her fathers  wants.

A faith celebration arranged by Anjana to ward off ill omen over her family. Only   Adi , wants  Siddiqui's   and   Arshad  invited too. Anjana  shows her reluctance ,only Adi  argues his  belief in including  other faiths in their celebration. I wonder sometimes is the cold war between the Hoodas and Siddique's based on the diversity of their faiths? In that case their children stand apart from their elders as ones who celebrate the richness of underlying concepts of humanity and focus on the similarities rather than differences in creeds.

Its useful to see that Arshad and Zoya too air their concerns about their alliance before each other. Mind you Zoya is dead honest with Arshad , tells him straight  its her father who wants her to adhere to two weeks of getting to know him. She has no qualms in confessing she loved  Yash. Only life dealt an unexpected blow at her.. it's hard for her to consider remarriage. Her confession actually tells Arshad  that he will have to win her over  gently. I wonder if Arshad too like Adi can sense that  Zoya is being forced into  marriage? But what he does conclude after  listening to Zoya is that  Adi occupies  an important  place in Zoya' heart. As for her to love again is hard. Can thus Arshad  deduce that Zoya also probably does not love Adi  either?? Can he see he has a fair chance with Zoya ?   Arjun fails to fathom why his brother is inviting Arshad   his adversary too?? Adi   wants to own up to the fake call .. It was made by him. come clean on the matter  with him; before Zoya gets the wrong end of the stick and he is painted in a bad light! well what do you know!! Anjana over hears Adi and her plan to split Zoya and Adi finds wings!  Before her son can redeem his image before Zoya and Arshad. Anjana  has no moral qualms about stigmatizing her sons reputation..  as a means to serve her unworthy ends..

Dear readers  will continue with short  September  thoughts too  ..Value all your prayers, best wishes  for my health.. hammie receives much healing by you  love... ever yours  hammie  14.9.18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
hammieee🤗
as usual beautiful analysis❤️

To me ,seeing Arshad  dancing with Zoya is not about honour  for Adi. Its more so, a  bold show of great perseverance. He knows Zoya has no feelings for Arshad.. He wants Zoya , Arshad , Waseem to test his mettle.  He will not crack up, lose his focus, maintain his equilibrium. This is no moment to  show jealousy  and possessiveness. He is secure in his love for Zoya. He will fight with  grace and dignity  as that is how Zoya above all  wants to see him. 

and aditya singing zarurat was beautiful

arshad has been noticing everything .. anjana is still hating zoya and papa waseem can see it in aditya's eyes!
too much drama in the upcoming episodes

take care hammie❤️
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice thoughts hammie. But that prank call has taken things to far. It is not the world between adiya. It is aditya and zoya themselves. I want to write more. But yesterday was such an emotionally draining episode I feel short of words. Take care of your health.
T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
... and, in the bargain, hurt her 'azeez dost' the most. So much so that all they are doing now to each other is mutual hurting. 

Always great to read your reflections, Hammie, but right now, I'd say, all of BP's true fans are completely at a loss about the way the writers/creative team/producers are spoiling the lead characters and the direction of the story.
Now not even a miracle can save it all, only divine intervention...
Edited by T4Thahaanfan - 5 years ago
dylidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post. 
shabla thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful post dear and yes your analysis is also on point...Both adithya and zoya are a mess now...things are getting more complicated for these two...you can say they are wrong or they are right...but the pain they are facing is true...neither adithya nor zoya is perfect...infact it is their imperfection which made their partners cheat on them...now whether they can embrace each other with these imperfections is what we need to see a head...
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

hammieee🤗    helooo Maryam😃  love the Adi pic... what a beaming smile.. very infectious 

as usual beautiful analysis❤️
tell you felt so sooo good to write again... it was bubbling up inside me like an inferno... me sick for writing..😛
To me ,seeing Arshad  dancing with Zoya is not about honour  for Adi. Its more so, a  bold show of great perseverance. He knows Zoya has no feelings for Arshad.. He wants Zoya , Arshad , Waseem to test his mettle.  He will not crack up, lose his focus, maintain his equilibrium. This is no moment to  show jealousy  and possessiveness. He is secure in his love for Zoya. He will fight with  grace and dignity  as that is how Zoya above all  wants to see him. 

and aditya singing zarurat was beautiful

arshad has been noticing everything .. anjana is still hating zoya and papa waseem can see it in aditya's eyes!
too much drama in the upcoming episodes
Adi has an army  of haters against him.. the greatest wound will be to find his mother is the nearest and most deadly foe of him
take care hammie❤️
 lovely jubbley to hear from you Maryam.. have loads off catching up to do in writing  mate... hope to catch up with the current episodes.. if my health permits me... thanks mate for your smiling😃 feedback...  much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo shru 😃 just like old times... good to see you..
Nice thoughts hammie. But that prank call has taken things to far. It is not the world between adiya. It is aditya and zoya themselves. I want to write more. But yesterday was such an emotionally draining episode I feel short of words. Take care of your health.
yes shru.. the hoax call has got hold in the hands of two worst possible people  how the  incident will be milked... me trying to catch up.. speedily... trouble with me is I am passionate   about every episode and cannot stop myself about writing about them.. yes the story is taking quite a turn.. I guess that's what  keeps me going on ... lovely to hear from you ..  my health.. well awaiting date of the procedure much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dev.sonaaw

Basically she chose to make predominantly both Arshad and more so her father happy.

heloo dev sonaaw, lovely to see you  here..  yes   would say I  very much expected the result she announced..   she has to learn, one cannot please all the people at all times... much love hammie 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
hellooo T4Thahaanfan,😊 good to see you mate 
... and, in the bargain, hurt her 'azeez dost' the most. So much so that all they are doing now to each other is mutual hurting. 
your reference is towards  further coming episodes.. yes there is a spanner  in the works.. will cover more when I get to the September episodes..
Always great to read your reflections, Hammie, but right now, I'd say, all of BP's true fans are completely at a loss about the way the writers/creative team/producers are spoiling the lead characters and the direction of the story.  I am watching to date episodes.. I agree the writers are trying hard to create more  conflict.. at the expense  of the lead protagonists.. is there any hope? of redemption?
Now not even a miracle can save it all, only divine intervention...   take courage my friend.. we have to watch the show for better times to come... loved you sharing your honest thoughts.. much love hammie