Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes crappy content but beautiful actors but vandana shashank cant save this sinking ship 😭

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Afyer 1 yr n x months finally heroine says i luv u to the hero 

O lord this serial has been the most stretched storyline ever n that craziness of savita n saanvi is unbelievable , i feel crazy myself hving watched this crazy show after a while😡

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

The story is still so unbelievable... A smart business woman like Durga gifts the house and her shares to Saanvi cause she threatened her..... Really intelligent... No wonder Vandana Gupte left the show...

Wish Sukanya kulkarni was bold enough to take such a step in home wrecking characterless ghadhe and sunn..... 

Somebody needs to tell colors that such idiotic shows are an insult to their audience...

Kook1emonster thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Anyone still watching this crap? just watched 2day's epi. Oh god how pathetic this serial is.

All characters are so foolish and dancing on villain's tunes. 20's madhli mulgi itki smart ki business tycoons na namavte.. o my. Koni successful business person ne baghitla what is going on in this drama atmahatyach karel.

This is another psycho serial like Aggabai Sasubai.

sameerph thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes and this crap is directed by Mandar Deosthalee who is supposed to be one of the hit directors ( honor sun miss hya gharchi) and written my Madhugandha Kulkarni ( julun yeti reshimgathi).

How have they come out with such crap ?

anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kook1emonster

Anyone still watching this crap? just watched 2day's epi. Oh god how pathetic this serial is.

All characters are so foolish and dancing on villain's tunes. 20's madhli mulgi itki smart ki business tycoons na namavte.. o my. Koni successful business person ne baghitla what is going on in this drama atmahatyach karel.

This is another psycho serial like Aggabai Sasubai.

yes. my family watches it.......... esp pathetic is that Durga tatwavadi who used to boast of being an astute business-woman, now easily dances to the tunes of her deer and jaav and they manipulate her so easily........

then there is cry-baby Anu, who feels sympathy for every one, even the woman who is lusting after her own husband.......

the only sane people are Siddharth, Aaji and Neha

Kook1emonster thumbnail

Originally posted by: sameerph

Yes and this crap is directed by Mandar Deosthalee who is supposed to be one of the hit directors ( honor sun miss hya gharchi) and written my Madhugandha Kulkarni ( julun yeti reshimgathi).

How have they come out with such crap ?

Maybe they wanted to recreate HSM magic, gain trps, gv tight compitition to ZM nd overtake them.

sameerph thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

And this serial was in top 5 list of TRP at least for 1 week. So, they have succeeded in that it seems. Only such shows sell these days ( like MNB)

anjs thumbnail

can someone tell the production house that the show was much more better with Anushree in Singapore...... Siddharth managed to win back the company only cause that cry baby was not there to put hurdles in his plan.......or panic herself and scare him.......

Anushree is a bigger problem for Siddharth then Sanvi and seriously, get some better actress..........this dusanis is pathetic at her job and makes me dislike Anushree with her pathetic cry baby act......

Kook1emonster thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

can someone tell the production house that the show was much more better with Anushree in Singapore...... Siddharth managed to win back the company only cause that cry baby was not there to put hurdles in his plan.......or panic herself and scare him.......

Anushree is a bigger problem for Siddharth then Sanvi and seriously, get some better actress..........this dusanis is pathetic at her job and makes me dislike Anushree with her pathetic cry baby act......

Yeah.. even when he told her dat we lost our company she started crying rather than encouraging him.

He doesn't hv trust on his aunt n uncle but she has.

I think you'll hate any other actress jar character itka panchat n mulmulit asel. Right now Asawari from Aggabai Sasubai saglyanchya gun point vr aahe😆 ani mhanun NS la pn jhaptat sagle on social media.