Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mere apne was good movie but not a Meena Kumari classic. Talk of Meena Kumari who can forget classics like Dil ek mandir, sahib biwi ... actually mere apne was one of her last , she had a small role in it and she agreed to do it despite liver sirrhosis only because of Gulzar who was rumoured to have affair with her. She also had affair with Dharmendra ...But her major affair with alcohol killed her at the young age of 40. Anyways though mere apne was good she did many better movies than this like sahib biwi aur ghulam, Dil ek mandir, Dil apna aur..., Yahudi, baiju bawra, pakeezah ,bheegi raat  & many more. 

Edited by mishkil88 - 4 years ago
Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sanyu looked gorgeous on her bday, why is mrunal dressed so badly... she used to wear better sarees b4 sid proposed to her. Shashank looks suave as usual 

Vandana sashank sanyu all 3 always look classy n elegant such a good choice of actors by the team

Edited by Dhanusg - 4 years ago
Avidwatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh God! Someone pls stop this dumb Anu character!! Can’t even bear her so called goodness in the promos!!

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Whenever I scan through this serial (which is not often), I find the cast is perpetually dressed as if they are going to a wedding. 

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

i never watched this crap show except first few episodes,bt today,whlie surfing u tube,i came across a video saying that sanavi'character is going to act as a fake wife of siddharth,

those who r watching this show regularly,must b aware of this,whats this mess?

as while watching bb season 2,i saw d promos of sid's marraige with anu and now while warltchibg sur nava,recent promo shows that anu is trying to kick that girl out of d house.so now whats this new turn,has mandar devasthali gone mad?

Dhanusg thumbnail

Originally posted by: RPRRR42

i never watched this crap show except first few episodes,bt today,whlie surfing u tube,i came across a video saying that sanavi'character is going to act as a fake wife of siddharth,

those who r watching this show regularly,must b aware of this,whats this mess?

as while watching bb season 2,i saw d promos of sid's marraige with anu and now while warltchibg sur nava,recent promo shows that anu is trying to kick that girl out of d house.so now whats this new turn,has mandar devasthali gone mad?

I watched this show after skipping it for months n then sanvi has those agreement papers of divorce betn sid n anu

I hv no link wat happened in the past like how anu said yes to sids marriage proposal n wat abt this agreement

Can someone throw light on this 

This show is gettin on stranger track

10smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sid met with an accident, and wanted ani by her side. His mom realised that and had anu sign up for contract marriage. Then they got married. Aata he Kay naveen.

Dhanusg thumbnail

Those villains n vamps  in this show r getting on my nerves😬

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

[QUOTE=Dhanusg]

Those villains n vamps  in this show r getting on my nerves😬

[/QUOTE

are wait,now as navaratra is starting from sunday,during these days,almost all radu,dumb,weak heroins of almost all serials on all channels will all of a sudden become durga mata and will kick all vamps and villians out ,bt only temporarily😆😆

after that,all heroins will come back to their originl avatar😭radubai.

Alpha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I had high hopes from this show. Too bad they wasted all good actors. They have nooo story absolutely! Kaka Kaki Aji Anu Sanvi, Sanyu evach and everyone are irritating. Wish Ms. Raut get a better show that will show her talent..this show is Pathetic!